So many broken hearts on Christmas .. [Part 2]

Hugs and Kisses

 ~ And here is the 2nd part xD Happy readings everyone~

 

 

 

 

 You raced through the neighborhood, the skies were dark, grey and cloudy. The wind whipped and blew across your hair and face. Your eyes were covered in tears, making your vision blurry, all the harder to see where you where running to.

 You ran breathless. You kept on running even though you couldn't hear Jaejoong yelling after you anymore. Breathing was difficult when you were crying hard and running at the same time.

 From really afar you could see your house  coming into view. And you also saw a small figure in the distance, running towards you. You couldn't see who it was. Everything was so blurry. You slowed your pace and started to wipe your eyes. It was no help though, the tears kept on coming and blocking your vision.

 " UNNIE?!"

 You thought you had heard your sister's voice. The small figure came closer and you soon could make out that it was your sister, Hana.

 " Unnie.. What's wrong?! Why are you crying like that?! Who did this to you?!" The breathless Hana yelled.

 All you could do was shake your head repeatedly and kept crying.

 " Tell me who did this to you!! What happened?!" She tugged on your sleeve.

 " ....Jaejoong- ah..." You hiccuped, tears flowing even more at the mention of his name.

 " WHAT DID HE DO?!?! Did he try to you?!?!" She screamed.

 " No...!!! Aniyo!!" You yelled shaking your head and trying to wipe your eyes.

 " Then what did he do?!" She exclaimed.

 You took a heavy breath and started to say, " I... I found out that he has been cheating on me ever.. (hic) ever since November.. And with that Milly- ah!! And not only that....-" New warm tears started to rise when your were about to say it, " And he ing got her pregnant!!!" You cried loudly like never before.

 Hana was shocked. She covered and gasped. Then moments later anger crept across her face. " Unnie-... Where is he...?"

 " I don't know!! He was running after me a moment ago..!" Fresh warm tears kept on coming, nonstop.

 " ____ -ah...!! ____ -ah!!" A distant yet familiar voiced rang out.

 You turned around to see Jaejoong turning a corner in the distance. He ran across the street until he spotted you on his peripheral vision. He turns his direction and starts to run torwards you.

 Breathless, he comes to a halt a few feet away. " ____ -ah... Please, let me explain.."

 " There is NOTHING to explain!!" You yelled covering your ears, tears streamed down your already wet cheeks.

 He took a step forward. " No ____ -ah, please listen.."

 Hana used her whole body to stand in between you and Jaejoong. She stretched her arms out and stood defiantly over you, not letting Jaejoong get within 5 feet.

 " Kid, move so I can talk to your sister.." Jaejoong demanded.

 " You made my unnie cry! You broke her heart, you bastard! What else do you want with her?!" Screamed the fuming Hana, clenching her fist and teeth.

 The dark sky suddenly lit up and then moments later made a booming sound.

 " Whoa. Hold on there.. Easy now, no need for such harsh words." Jaejoong held his hands up, giving him distance between him and the about to explode little sister.

 "Grrraahh!! I ing hate you!" She screamed even louder. Then suddenly she pounced, surprising Jaejoong and punched him in the stomach twice.

 Jaejoong got knocked back a few steps. He winced. " Ow...!  H-hey that wasn't very nice.. I forgot you knew karate.." He tried to grin, holding his stomach with one hand.

 The sky cracked with lightning, and then it started pour. Everything started getting soaked.

 " Stay the hell away from my sister, you cheater!" Hana yelled. Then she used her built up fury and kicked Jaejoong hard in the shin of his right leg.

 " Gahh! D- damit..!" Jaejoong squeezed his eyes shut and started seething. He jumped up and down in one place in the pouring rain.

 " Come at me with your best shot pretty boy!" Hana provoked.

 " Y- you know I can't fight you.. You're only 12! .. And you're a girl!" He grinded his teeth in pain.

 While Jaejoong  was holding his throbbing leg, Hana took that chance to attack again while he was down. She gathered all her strength and in one mighty twirl, she did a round-house kick to Jaejoong's chest area. Jaejoong was stunned by her immense strength and landed 4 feet away in a puddle of mud and rain.

 Lightning and thundered crackled and boomed, shaking the skies.

 " I- I guess I deserve this don't I?" He breathed.

 Hana jabbed a finger at him. " If I ever see you lay a finger on my sister, I will make you will feel 10 times the pain as you have caused her. Now go before I change my mind!" She hollered and then presumed to crack her knuckles.

 " O- okay! Alright! I'll leave... I'll leave."  Jaejoong said and staggered his way up. He was about to turn around and limp off, when he said, " ____ -ah, I'm really sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you so much like this.. Please, please forgive me. I'm truely sorry..." He looked really sincere with those dark, sad eyes.

 You were still sobbing hard and hugging yourself. You ignored his comments and turned your head sideways. You were completely soaked wet and the tears made no difference if Jaejoong could see them or not. 

 " She hates you now! She never wants to see you again after you had crushed her heart like that, you jerk!" Hana yelled through the roaring rain. Her little hands balled up into fists ready to defend her sister again.

 Jaejoong winced at her words and and his eyes became even more saddened. " ____ -ah. I don't want you to leave me, please. I need you by my side."

 He was desperate to do anything to keep her. Jaejoong didn't want to lose you, for he now knows that you were everything to him. You made him complete. You were that missing part of him that he tried to fill with other women and liquor. He realized... That you were his true love. Jaejoong wanted to change and you were the only woman out there who loved him for more than his looks and money. He needed you by his side more than anything in the world now.

 " ____ -ah..." He pleaded. You still didn't look his way.

 Then he took really desperate measures. He suddenly knelt down on one knee( his good knee), and raised his left hand.

 " I Kim Jaejoong here by solemly swears to devote and give all of my heart, soul and love to my one and only Chu ____. If I ever dare to lie, than have the lightning strike me down now. And if, God forbid, she should reject me, I will have nothing in this world to live for." Jaejoong was serious, if you had rejected him now he would probably jump off a cliff..

 You twirled your head out of shock to face the serious kneeling Kim Jaejoong. You couldn't believe what came out of this playboy's mouth.

 Everyone and everything was silent. Only the sounds of nature, the beating rain, the thrashing, cold winds and the rumbles of the sky was heard all around.

 " .... You pabo.... You PABO!!!" You whispered at first, but then you yelled from atop your lungs. You whipped your head around and started to run, faster than ever before. You ran, not knowing where you where heading. New tears brimmed to the surface and flowed freely.

 " UNNIE!!! WAIT FOR ME!!" Hana yelled and ran after you.

 Jaejoong watched in despair as his one miracle in his life was running away from him. He slumped down onto the cement of the sidewalk. He started to pound onto the cement as his own tears where screaming to escape him. Before even one drop leaked out, he had wiped his eyes along with the rain from his face. He was soaking wet from head to toe.

 The rain continued to pour down on Jaejoong while the cold winds seem to seep through his bones. You had long disappeared from his visions already, so with a broken heart, he slowly stood up and trudged off.

 

 

 

 ~ So, what does everyone think?? I hope to see silent readers comment at least once!  ^-^ Anyways have a happy new years everyone! 2011~! Whoo~!~