So many broken hearts on Christmas.. [Part 1]

Hugs and Kisses

 ~ Hello everyone! Happy new years! ^-^ I think this is the chapter that is sort of the " finale" of the whole story. The major turing point or something, so I hope everyone is prepared xD This seems a bit long so I'm going to split this into 2 parts. Anyways happy reading~

 

 

 

 December 24, 2010  6: 50 am

 

 

 

 " We're expecting some heavy winds and rain this afternoon.." Samchon said nonchalantly while reading the newspaper.

 " Oh dear, and on Christmas eve too." Gomo tsked. " I hope we finish the Christmas shopping in time before the weather hits."

 You munched on your cereal happily. There was just something about the Christmas season that filled a room with a warm and fuzzy atmosphere. 

 " ____ dear, don't forget to take your medicine before you go to school.." Gomo reminded.

 " Kay Gomo." You said after swallowing your spoonful of cereal.

 After you finished your breakfast and took your medicine you bowed good bye to your family and left for school.

 The whole school was decorated with mistletoes and red, green and white ribbons everywhere. There was a big, beautiful decorated tree in the cafateria. Everyone was taking pictures of their friends and giving early Christmas gifts.

 " Annyeonghaseyo~ Merry Christmas!" Was what came from everyone.

 " Christmas eve! It's so fun to be around your loved ones on this time of year." You sighed as you looked out the window in homeroom.

 An arm wrapped around you. You turned and got kissed by a grinning Jaejoong.

 " Merry Christmas ____ -ah.." He smiled.

 " Merry Christmas oppa." You giggled.

 " So where do you want to go for Christmas tomorrow? It will be just the 2 of us." Jaejoong spoke happily.

 " Anywhere, as long as I'm with you." You rested your head on his shoulder. " Oh, but wouldn't it be more fun with lots of our friends instead of just us?"

 " Okay, if that's what you want babe." He pecked you on the cheek.

 By the end of the day, your hands were full of colorful gifts that you recieved from friends. The presents were mostly from the KARA girls though.

 " Huh? Where has that Jaejoong oppa of mine gone to? He told me to meet him afterschool.." You pondered and started to look around.

 You roamed around the campus grounds to find where Jaejoong went off to. You asked around and finally you found Jaejoong in a secluded spot surrounded by trees and and there was a wooden table and bench. He was accompanied by someone who looked awfully too familiar..

 " What the hell..?! Why is he with Milly- ah?!" You asked yourself.

 " This girl just can't leave me and my boyfriend alone, can she?!" You whispered venomously. " Well I don't care what they are doing, I gonna put a stop to it.." You said and quickly walked into the scene.

 You walked up to Jaejoong and Milly who were absorbed in what seems liked an argument.

 " Oppa.. Is there something wrong..?" You called.

 Jaejoong was surprised to see you, but then he said, " Uhm, no. Everything is fine."

 You went to Jaejoong's side and wrapped your arms around him and kissed him. He kissed you back. Milly watched you two and clenched her jaw together and glared at you.

 " Oh, nothing.. That's a relief.." You started. " Tell me then, what where you two talking about? And you don't have any business to be talking to her anymore.. So why are you talking to her?" You asked calmly.

 " She was just saying hello to me, I didn't want to be rude.." Jaejoong started getting agitated and nervous.

 " It didn't seem like a normal to say hello in a secluded place like this.. It seems like you guys were arguing about something.." You pouted, knowing Jaejoong was not telling you the truth.

 " KIM JAEJOONG! I am so tired of you doing this to me! Why don't you just tell her the truth?! It's either ME or this !" Milly crossed her arms and started to tap her foot.

 Your heart skipped a beat. ' Oh, no..' You thought desperately.

 You glared at Jaejoong. " Jaejoong oppa, what's going on?? Is this what I think it is?!"

 " NO!" Jaejoong shouted.

 " YES!!" Milly shouted.

 " SHUT UP MILLY- AH!" Jaejoong yelled.

 " DON'T YOU YELL AT ME!!" She screamed, fuming.

 " For too long, have I stood and watch you being all cutesy and lovey dovey with another woman! For too long have I kept my mouth shut for you! Everyday I cry, knowing that you want to be with her more than me! I had to suffer through everything alone because of you, Chu! I gave everything away, I gave my life away to be with Jaejoong- ah, and you came and stole him from me, TWICE!!" She screamed, red face and on the brink of tears.

 " What...? Twice...?! I don't know what you are talking about Milly!" You said sternly.

 " Of course you don't!! Jaejoong would never tell his princess anything like this to break her little precious heart!" She mocked.

 You turned to Jaejoong, " I want answers and I want them now!"

 Jaejoong ran his fingers through his wheat- blond hair and blew a big breath of air. He was starting to get angry, but he kept silent.

 " Fine you coward! If you won't tell her, I will!" Milly huffed.

 " Jaejoong gave her his famous cold glare, " Don't you dare..."

 " She is going to find out sooner or later! Why put her in the darkness any longer?!" Milly spat back.

 You started to get really teary. " You.. You're cheating on me with this , aren't you??"

 " Wow.. You really are taking this easy, huh Chu?" Milly smirked and rolled her eyes..

 " Oh my god.. I KNEW IT!! I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!!" You started to shake.

 " ____ -ah, no it's not what you think!!" Jaejoong said desperately.

 " It is exactly what you think!!" Milly yelled.

 " SHUT THE UP MILLY- AH!" Jaejoong yelled dangerously, enough for her to flinch.

 Then suddenly she started to cry. " I ing hate you Jaejoong- ah! Why are you so sweet and nice to her all the time, but when you talk to me, you're always yelling and angry!! I give you everything and more! What does she have that I don't?! I love you more than her! Why can't you see that?!"

 " Damit- ... Milly- ah!" Jaejoong huffed.

 " How long has this gone?! Between you and Milly?!" You yelled tears starting to drip down your face.

 " Ever since he had that fight with that kid! It was going fine, until suddenly in December, you decided to swoop back in and take him from me again!!!" Milly cried.

 " You bastard!! You were cheating on me when we were still going out?!" You yelled punching him on his arm.

 " Ow...! .. I thought we broke up okay?!" He said rubbing his arm.

 " What is wrong with you?! Why didn't you tell me?! You two timing jerk!" You wiped your tears.

 " I'm sorry...! I thought you were going to get mad and break up with me.." He looked down at his feet.

 " OH! Like this outcome is better?!" You rolled your eyes.

 " WHO IS IT GOING TO BE?! Me or her?!" Milly jabbed a finger at you.

 " ____ -ah, please forgive me.. I want us to be together.." Jaejoong pleaded.

 Milly was shocked, more than shocked. She was white as a ghost. She started to shake," How-... HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?! How can you still choose her?! After I gave you everything I had! I- I gave my ity to you, you ing playboy!"

 Your mouth gaped open, eyes as wide as they could get. You stood there, dumbfounded, unable to think correctly. " Did... Did you just say..." You couldn't even finish your sentence.

 Jaejoong was as horrified as you were. He was unable to speak, only gulp.

 You slowly turn to look at him, he caught your eyes and quickly looked away. He couldn't look at you for he was filled with guilt, shame, embarrassment, anger, and regret all swirled into one.

 Your tears were spilling out and you didn't even notice them.

 " I know why you would choose her over me! It's because she hasn't given you her ity yet! Isn't that right?! But after you finally had your fun with her, you will move onto your next victim.. JUST LIKE YOU DID WITH ME!!" She tried to smirk, but instead she cried even more.

 " Shut up Milly- ah.. Haven't you done enough yet..?!" Jaejoong clenched his teeth.

 SMACK! You slapped Jaejoong right across the face.

 He touched the place that you had slapped him and stared at you in disbelief.

 For once in your life, you were on Milly's side. " How dare you..! How dare you use this girl for your personal needs and then just leave her like this?! This girl gave her body to you! She loved you Jaejoong! How..?! Why.. Why would you do this to me?!" You backed away from him.

 " ____ -ah, please listen..! It was a one time thing..! I was drunk, we were both drunk! It was a mistake, a one nightstand! You have to understand.. During that time I was trying to get over you! I really don't want to be with her. I want to be with you!" Jaejoong pleaded.

 You were silent, your heart was aching badly. You just wanted to get away from him.

 Jaejoong tried again. " ____ -ah, please...! Milly - ah and me, we have nothing together! There is nothing in this world that can keep me with her, because I'm meant to be with you ____ -ah!"

 " TELL THAT TO YOUR UNBORN CHILD KIM JAEJOONG!!!" Milly seems like she was going to pass out from exhaustion and yelling so much.

 You lost conciousness for the slightest seconds at that moment because your heart seemed to have stopped pumping due to major shock.

 " You got her PREGNANT?!" You felt really dizzy and lightheaded.

 Jaejoong was once again as silent and white as a statue.

 " Sonofa..!" He yelled and punched the nearest tree, making it shake.

 " You knew?! And you still tried to hide it from me?!" You cried, shocked.

 He didn't answer or look at you..

 " I can't believe you Kim Jaejoong! Stay the hell away from me! I never want to talk or see you ever again!!" You yelled as tears formed. And then you dashed off.

 " ____ -ah!!! ____ -ah!!" Jaejoong yelled, running after you, not even taking one glance back at Milly.

 After the two had left. Milly sat herself on the bench and placed her head on the table and weeped.

 " Excuse me miss.. But are you okay..?" Someone tapped Milly on the shoulder.

 She turns around to see a concerned guy looking at her..

 

 

 

 ~ Okay this is the first part of the chapter, I'm going to post the 2nd part right away! :D~