Jaejoong and his caterpillars

Hugs and Kisses

~ Okay! Here is the other chapter for today everyone! :) ~

 

 

 Ms. Le walked in and class started. " Good morning class. Today will be the start of your science projects! We are going to do something special this year! Everyone will be raising different types of caterpillars into butterflies. You will partner up with a classmate of your choice, the project will last until the spring of march. Here are the baby caterpillars that have already hatched out." The teacher droned on about how they are a major grade and other boring stuff.

 I groaned. " This is such a waste of time."

 " Nah, this seems kinda fun. Hey ____-ah, want to be my partner till spring?" Jaejoong smiled and looked at the caterpillars in the plastic container.

 " What? Really? Why me?" You asked a little shocked.

 " I don't know, I don't want to partner up with anyone else here." He said, flicking his bangs aside. " Besides I want to name these little bugs, too."

 " You want to name the caterpillars? That's strange." I said while giggling. " What do you want to call them?"

 " Um... Oh! This little guy will be Kimchi, and this one will be Kimchu, and this little chubby one will be... Changminnie!" Jaejoong said while laughing.

 I started laughing. " How did you get those names?"

 " I like kimchi so I named this one kimchi. And I put our last names together to make Kimchu and since that chubby one like to eat, I named him Changminnie after Changmin." Jaejoong said while patting Changminnie with his finger.

 I laughed more. " That is so cute Jaejoong-ah!"

 He looked at me and smiled, then looked at the caterpillars. " Are you talking about me or the caterpillars? ... And ____-ah, why don't you call me oppa? We know each other already, no need to be so formal."

 " Uh, I- I don't know Jaejoong-ah, it feels weird to call a kingka like that. I mean you are called oppa all the time by stranger girls, it's probably really annoying." You said blushing.

 " So if I wasn't a kingka, you would act different to me?" He asked looking straight into my eyes.

 " What do you mean?" I asked in confusion.

 " ____-ah, I... I want to, to..." He then sighed. " You know what? Never mind. I'm just talking nonsense. Must still be the buzz from the alcohol." He said and chuckled it off.

 " Sure... Okay then." I said while looking at him in wonder. He didn't look back instead he faced the front of the class and pretended to pay attention to the teacher.

 12: 00 pm

 Throught the whole day I kept on thinking of what Jaejoong was going to say. I just couldn't shake this thought away. As I walked to lunch I thought of what he said earlier. " Jaejoong-ah wants me to call him oppa... It just feels so weird! Jaejoong.. Oppa.. Jaejoong oppa!" I said a bit too loudly and blushed a dark red when boys and girls stared at me.

 " You callin' me ____-ah?" Jaejoong said as he strolled up to me.

 " I- I, Jaejoong-ah! I didn't see you there!" I said as my heart thumped.

 " Aww. What happened to Jaejoong oppa? I thought it was cute." He said and pouted.  JaejJJf

 " Jaejoong-ah,-" I started.

 " Oppa." He corrected me.

 " Fine...! Oppa, Jaejoong oppa." I said as I felt tickles in my stomach.

 He laughed. " Let's go ____-ah, we don't want to keep Changmin and his food waiting!" Then he took my hand in his.

 " Actually... O- oppa, I'm not sitting with you guys today. I'm going with the KARA girls today." I said but my hand was still in his.

 " Oh, so you are ditching your oppa for those queenkas huh?" He said playfully. " And speaking of the KARA girls, I heard from Changmin about what the so called, " The Queenka Nicole," said to me the other day." Jaejoong smirked.

 " Oh yeah. That. Don't take it personal Jaejoong-ah! She was just being a very good friend." I said.

 Jaejoong started to swing our hands. " I know... But I guess what she half said about me was true... And it's oppa to you." He smiled. 

 " She told me that you were a big playboy that messes with a girls emotions. Is that true... Oppa?" You looked at him questioningly.

 He looked at you for a second and let your hand go. He then turned around and said, " Come ____-ah, you don't want to keep your friends waiting."

 " Oh.. Alright." You said and followed him to the cafateria, everywhere you were getting stares and whispers. But that did not bother you, what was bothering you was that he avoided answering your question. ' He is getting more and more mysterious by the minute...' You thought and looked up at the sauntering kingka. You let out a sigh and resumed to walk side by side with your Jaejoong " oppa".

 

 

~ Yay! Chapter 9! Haha, I thought this fanfic was going to be short to maybe 10 chapters but it looks like it's going to be a bit longer! Thanks for reading Hugs and Kisses! Tune in next time for the next chapter! :D Always wanted to say that...~