Chapter 48

Hugs and Kisses

~ Here is your next update! :] I didn't know what to name the chapter lol Happy readings~

 

 

 March 7, 2011   4: 44 am

 

 

 ........

 You sat alone in an empty classroom, in front of you lay several assignments you still need to catch up on. It was getting late outside and the sun was setting. You looked at the clock on top of the chalkboard, it read 6:30.

 " I need to hurry up and turn this stuff in so I can get home already.." You muttered.

 " Knock, knock.." Some one called from the door.

 You looked up to find a smiling Jaejoong. You smiled at him.

 " Hey, why are you still here at such a late hour?" You questioned, stopping your work.

 " I was wondering the same thing. What are you doing?" He went over to you.

 " I have late work that needs to be done. Why are you still here?" You repeated the question.

 " I was hanging back and watching Junsu's soccer game. They told me you were still here, so I thought I'd drop by to see you." He sat himself in the desk next to you.

 " Well, there's not much going on... I'm just finishing up so I can go home.." You shrugged.

 Jaejoong nodded. It was quiet for a moment. " Hey... Um listen... How come you never told me?"

 " Told you what?" You questioned.

 " Told me that there was something wrong with you?" He responded.

 The temperature suddenly dropped.

 " Uh, what? There's nothing wrong with me..." You glanced at him. His eyes were emotionless.

 " You liar. There is something wrong with you.. They told me everything!" He accused.

 " Who told you what?!" You demanded and stood up.

 Jaejoong stood up and backed up. " Don't get near me! You might be infectious!"

 You were hurt. " Jaejoong.. What's going on? Why are you acting this way?"

 Then his eyes softened and the mood changed. " Why didn't you tell me you were going to die? You've been making me wait on someone who's about to be dead.."

 The temperature dropped again.

 You were shocked, " Who the hell told you that?! Was it one of the KARA girls?!" You stepped forward and reached out to him.

 He slapped your hand out of the way and quickly backed up. " Stay away from me you sick freak! And to think I ever liked you!"

 You were on the verge of tears. " You bastard! I'm not contagious!"

 " Yes you are! Get the hell away from me! I don't want to see you ever again!" He then ran out the door.

 " What the hell's going on?!" You yelled.

 Suddenly there was this sharp pain that pierced you on the left side of your chest.

 " Oh god..! Ow...!" You jerked your whole body back in pain.

 The pain quickened and you felt your insides start to constrict painfully. You bent down to your knees in pain.

 " Help..!!!" You shrieked, hoping someone heard.

 You scratched and clawed the floor trying to ease the pain. You gasped hard for breath, but that only made it worse.

 Out the corner of your eyes, you saw your backpack. You made a grabbed for it. With shaking hands you opened the zipper and fumbled to find the medicine bottle.

 It wasn't there. You checked and checked again, through your tearing pained eyes, but it wasn't there. Finally, the pain was so unbearable, you collapsed on all fours and out.

 ......

 

 Your eyes fluttered and shot open. You jolted up and looked around. You were in your bed, in your room.

 You shuddered. " Holy cheezits.. ... What kinda damn nightmare is that?! Scared the hell out of me..." You muttered and breathed a sigh of relief.

 Your heart was still pounding from that earlier excitement.

 You fumbled in the dark to find the alarm. You got hold of it and read, " 4: 50 am... Ohhhh...!" You groaned and flopped back in bed and tried your best to go back to sleep..

 

 ...

 

 The day at school went as followed...

 " Hey ____-ah!" Jaejoong waved from across the hallway once he saw you.

 " Oh uh..." You quickly turned around and walked away.

 ...

 " What's wrong with her?" Junsu asked.

 " Psh. Like I know. She's been avoiding me all day. Women.." Jaejoong crossed his arms.

 " Did you do or say something wrong?" Junsu opened his locker and put his things away.

 " No." Then he thought it over, " Yeah, definitely no."

 " Maybe she's just on her thing.. You know, that time of the month or something." Junsu suggested.

 " Ewwww... Junsu yah, shut up.." Jaejoong made a scrunching face.

 " You are so immature. Get with the program hyung. We're in highschool, girls have their thing everyday, all around us.." Junsu pointed at random girls walking by.

 " La la la, la la la~ Shut up! Shut up! This conversation is over! I'm going to catch up to ____-ah.." Jaejoong walks away, leaving Junsu rolling his eyes.

 ...

 " ____! Wait up!" Jaejoong called from behind.

 ' Oh... Damn!' You thought dead in your tracks. You turned around to see Jaejoong walking up to you.

 " What's wrong? Didn't you see me waving back there?" He asked.

 "  Oh... No, I guess not.." You fumbled with your words.

 " Oh! Then... Hi~." He smiled and waved.

 " Yeaaah... Hi... Well! I must be going then!" You awkwardly grin and start to walk away.

 Jaejoong took hold of your hand. " ____, are you trying to avoid me? What did I do wrong?" There was hurt in his voice.

 " You didn't do anything wrong." You assured him.

 " Then what's up with all the silence? This isn't like you." He questioned.

 ' What am I suppose to say? I'm avoiding you cuz I feel awkward about a nightmare I had about you? As if!" You thought.

 " It's nothing really." You looked around to find any distraction to escape from Jaejoong. " Oh look! There's Milly-ah! I'm just going to talk to her for a bit.." You cut loose from Jaejoong and went quickly to her and her locker.

 " WHAT?!" Jaejoong yelled shock.

 He saw you going over to your enemy and shook his head. " I'll never understand women..."

 ' WTF am I doing?! Going to talk to Milly?! What was I thinking?!....' You cursed in your mind.

 Before you knew it, you were upon Milly. She turned her head and made a disgusted face, slammed her locker, and walked away.

 ' Hey.... Watch your attitude, .' You thought. You turned around and saw that Jaejoong was still looking at you dumbfounded.

 " Um.. Hey, hey! Milly-ah! Can I talk to you for a bit..?" You called to her.

 She stopped dead in her tracks as if someone had shot a bullet through her head. Then she turned around. " You? .. Talk to me? ..." She asked slowly.

 You nodded your head.

 " you. We have nothing to talk about." And she turned around to walk away.

 " Ye - yes we do..!" You thought quickly.

 " Like what?!" She turned around and crossed her arms.

 " Like... Like um.. Oh! Like your... Um... Baby..?" You squeaked out the word baby as if the word was choking you.

 She was taken aback and her glare softened. Then it returned again. " Did that pabo put you up to this?" She pointed at Jaejoong from afar.

 " .... Would it make you feel better if I said yes?" You played with your hair.

 She sighed and her voice softened. " Just once.." She said quietly.

 " What?" You asked confused.

 " ... Just once, I wanted him to worry or show concern. Just once I would have liked him to ask, " How are you and the baby doing?", but nothing came from that bastard. He completely abandoned me.." She sniffed.

 " Ohh... Um..." You felt guilty.

 The silence became awkward.

 " So... How is the baby?" You gulped.

 " Tch.. I got rid of it. I don't want it growing up without a father.. That bastard would have been a worthless father, anyway..." She sniffed again.

 " Wait, what?! How'd you get rid of it?" You asked bewildered.

 " How do you think an unwanted baby can be rid of, pabo!?" She yelled and stormed away.

 You turned around to see Jaejoong still there, looking confused.

 ' I'm just going to keep on walking...' You thought and quickly sprinted away to your next class.

 ...

 " Hyung, what's up? You seem sad." Changmin asked as he worked on his class work.

 Jaejoong sighed and ruffled his hair. " ____'s avoiding me and she's been talking to Milly.. I don't get it, I thought they hated each other!"

 " Uh, uh hyung... Who was the one that made them enemies in the first place?" Changmin reminded.

 " ... Don't rub it in. That stuff is in the past! I'm a changed man!" He pouted.

 Changmin raised his eyebrow. " Really? ... Do you still head to clubs on the weekends?"

 Jaejoong stayed quiet.

 " Do you wake up the next day in bed with lipstick in parts where lipstick should never be?" Changmin continued.

 Jaejoong remained quiet.

 " That's what I thought... Bad hyung~!" He scolded.

 ...

 At the end of the day, you were beat tired and wanted to go home and sleep till dinner time. Yep, it was one of those days.

 The dismissal bell finally rang and as you were walking out to the hallway, your phone vibrated. You pulled it out and read the message.

 Junhyung :

 yo. me gotz good news.

 :]

 

 

 To Junhyung :

 What do you want? And stop

typing ghetto. It's " I got-".

 

 

 Junhyung :

 yea me knw. me just dont care. :]

 

 

 To Junhyung :

 *sigh* So what were u about

2 tell me?

 

 

 Junhyung :

 o right! Say please an I

will tell you ;)

 

 You rolled your eyes and stuffed your phone back into your pocket. 10 minutes later your phone vibrated again.

 Junhyung :

 okay~ nvm. 4get about

 please, me tell you

anyway. mom and dad

 is at our house.. :[

 

 You gasped, and ran straight out the school doors and headed for home.

 

 

 

~ So just some heads up, there won't be another update in the next 2 weeks, because I'm going on a road trip~! :] But I will be thinking about the next chapters. Wow, this story is so close to ending~! x] Can you guess what's going to happen at the end? Tehehe :] Thanks for reading!