Let's hide from Jaejoong hyung [ Part 2 ]

Hugs and Kisses

 ~ Hello again! How is everyone doing? I'm so excited, just 5 more weeks till summer vacation! Lol, 9th grade/ freshman year sure does fly by! Hopefully I can finish this fanfic around the start of summer. Oh, there was a lot of confusion on why ____-ah got shot.. So I'll clear up this little mix up: The other gang wants revenge on Beast b/c they think that it was one of Jun's men who pulled the trigger at the fight. So they want to hurt Beast really badly, and what other way than to kill the gangleader's sister? And yes, it will be a tragedy story, so anticipate! ^-^ Thank you and happy readings~

 

 

 

 ' I feel so light....'

 ' Where is the ground?...'

 ' I can't feel it...'

 ' Why is it so bright in here? Where am I?...'

 ' ... I'm so confused...'

 ' Someone come help me.. Anyone?...'

 ' I can't remember anything... Urg.. Why is it so hard to remember?!'

 ' My name.... My name... Chu ____. Yeah. That's it...'

 You seem to have felt that you have been wandering aimlessly. You didn't know where you were, or how you got here. You slightly and vaguely remember the image of a door. But that was it, nothing else came to mind. Remembering your name was even difficult. Everything looked the same. It was like a dream, but real. It was so bright, you could barely see your own hands and feet. You wanted to get out of here, you have been here for too long.

 You seem to have been in this strange dreamlike place for an eternity now, because that's what it has felt like..

 Suddenly, you could feel this nagging from inside you, as if somthing is being seperated from you.. Somthing important.

 A purple orb floated out of you and inside that orb was 5 girls.. 5 familiar looking girls that you couldn't quite put your finger on. You thought you recognized them from somewhere.

 ' Who are they?..'

Your arms felt weightless, you didn't even know how to control them anymore. But you willed your hand out to touch the orb that was floating away from you. Your hand brushed right through it, turning the orb to smoky mist and making the image of the girls shimmer and flicker for a second. Then the mist materialized into and orb again, once away from your fingers.

 And then it happened again. An orange orb emerged from inside you. That orb held an image of 6 guys. All of them looked so familiar, yet you couldn't remember any one of them. Then there was somthing way off about you now. It didn't feel right anymore. Like somthing just went missing from you. You didn't feel complete anymore.

 A sad feeling rushed through you, but you didn't know why. You watched the orange orb slowly float away. You stared closely at the guy in the center, the one with the tattooed eyebrow. He was grinning at you. His grin was so heart warming it made you even sadder.

 ' Who was that guy?.. I feel that he was someone important... Gosh! Why can't I remember?'

 A pink orb slowly emerged from where your heart was. In it was an image of 5 people. 2 ladies, 2 men and a little girl. They all smiled so lovingly and happily. You were feeling nostalgic and so lonely, but you just didn't understand why.

 ' They look so familiar... Who are these people? What are these orbs?..'

 You tried to catch the pink orb as it floated away. As you cupped the orb in your hands, it vaporized into smoky mist and slithered out of your hands and materialized into and orb again.

 But the feeling that it left behind, triggered somthing special you couldn't decipher. It was like a silent whisper in the wind.

 " Family.. " It said.

 " Umma..." You whispered, finally remembering. Tears swelled up inside you as that feeling of longing for a mother's love, undying affection and protection slip away and leaving you empty once again.

 You finally figured what was happening. Your memories are fading away. Memories of everyone who you ever knew, they are all slipping away bit by bit...

 

 " ...So how are we going to tell Changmin and Yunho hyung?" Junsu questioned as he uncapped a water bottle and took a drink.

 " We can always text them." Yoochun offered.

 " Great! You do that, while I go look for a bathroom!" Junsu patted Yoochun's shoulder and quickly hurried off.

 " That's what you get for drinking the whole bottle so quickly, pabo.." Yoochun rolled his eyes.

 Yoochun flipped his expensive phone open and looked into his contact and found the "DBSK Group" with the 4 other member's contacts. He choose text all and unselected Jaejoong's name.

 

 Connecting with Yunho, Changmin, Junsu

 Conversation mode (on)

 

 Texting DBSK Group:

  Hey Changmin & Yunho hyung

 I have REALLY bad news bout

 ____-ah.. She got shot and has

 been in a coma state in the

 hospital 4 bout 2 weeks now..

 :( txt me back an I will explain

 

 He waited, expecting quick and surprised reactions, but what he got was..

 Junsu-yah :

 Wat the hell you texting

 ME for?! I already KNW!

 

 Yoochun switched off the conversation mode.

 To Junsu-yah :

 I knw that! ... I was to lazy

 to unselect Jaejoong

 hyung's name AND ur name

 too.. :3

 

 Junsu-yah :

*FACEPALM* Do u KNW how

 freaked out I was?! I was in

 the restroom an... MY PANTS

 WERE HALF DOWN WEN IT

  SUDDENLY STARTED

 VIBRATING!!! U PAABBOOOO!!!

 

 To Junsu-yah :

  LOL

 

 Yoochun was trying hard not to burst out laughing.

 Junsu-yah :

LOL?! THAT'S ALL?!

 

Suddenly Yoochun's phone vibrated again.

 Yunho Hyung :

Yah yoochun. Quit being

immature. That is not

 sumthing to joke about.

 

Yoochun immidiately became serious again and quickly responded.

To Yunho Hyung :

Im not playing around

Hyung! Honest. ____-ah

really is being hospitalized.

 She got involved in her

 brother's gang fights

 and she got shot. She has

 been in a coma since!

 

 Moments later he recieved another text.

 Yunho Hyung :

 Im calling you.

 

 Then his phone rang and Yoochun picked up.

 " Yeoboseyo?" He answered.

 " Yeah. Hold on, I'm connecting us with the other members.."

 Click.

 Yoochun waited on hold until..

 Yunho: " Yeah okay I'm back.."

 Changmin: "WHAT. DO. YOU. MEAN. ____-ah. IS. IN. A COMA?!"

 Junsu: " Erm.. Guys... I'm still in the bathroom..."

 " OKAY. Let me start from the beginning, just listen..." Yoochun sighed, he was getting tired of retelling this story so many times.

 - 15 minutes later-

 

 Yoochun took a big huff of air and sighed. " So that is how ____-ah ended up in a coma. The end."

 Everybody was silent, so he continued.

 " So yeah, we aren't suppose to let Jaejoong hyung know about any of this yet. Considering how it's still complicated between those two and all.."

 Yunho: ".... Wait. Jaejoong wasn't suppose to know???"

 Junsu: " Yeah. He isn't suppose to know. We ARE going to keep this a secret, right guys?"

 Changmin: "Poor ____-ah...."

 Yunho: ".... Oops."

 " Hyung, what do you mean oops??" Yoochun and Junsu asked cautiously.

 Yunho: " You should have mentioned that to me before hand.."

 Junsu: " Hyung, please don't tell me what I think you're about to tell me.."

 Yunho: "... Hey Jaejoong-ah. You still listening?"

 ' Holy crap.' Was what was running through Yoochun and Junsu's mind.

 Silence repeated back.

 Yunho: " Hello? Jaejoong-ah?"

 Yunho checked his phone and it still says ' You are talking to 4 others', so Jaejoong was definitely on one of the lines.

 Yunho: " Yah, Jaejoong. I know you are still here, so speak up already!"

 Yoochun and Junsu were just praying that Jaejoong wasn't there.

 Jaejoong: " Yeah I'm here..."

 Junsu: " OH CRAP!"

 Yoochun: " OH CRAP!"

 Click.

 Yoochun and Junsu both yelled in unison and immidiately hung up, their hearts beating fast.

 Changmin: " YAH! Don't leave me alone with these two!!!"

 Yunho: " ...Changmin? What is that suppose to mean?"

 Changmin: " Hehe.. Hehe.. BYE HYUNG!"

 Click.

 Yunho: " ... Well, I guess it's just you and me now, Jaejoong- ah."

 Click.

 Yunho: " Hello?! Jaejoong?? Jaejoong -ah??? He hung up on me..."

 

 

 

 ~ Do you guys like the update so far? ^_^  I WILL try to update again tomorrow. If I couldn't then the reason was I'm building a model volcano for earth science. LOL Anyhoo, thanks for reading Hugs and Kisses and stay tune for the the next update!~