Let's switch places!

Hugs and Kisses

 ~ Hi everyone. Did you wait long? >_< This whole week was my spring break and I was hanging out with my friends all this time. There really wasn't anything good running in this brain of mine that I could put down on paper.. UNTIL! Somthing just went off in my head for the next chapter! So here it is, happy readings~

 

 

January 7, 2011   1: 14 pm

 

I woke up drowsily and blinked a few times at the blurry environment around me. Slowly I pulled myself up into the sitting position on the bed. I blinked a few more times, waiting for the inevitable to come..

 Moments later- BAM! It hit me like a car crash.

 " Ahh! , my head..!" The headache had finally caught up to me.

 " Aish..! What a hangover...!" I mumbled, rubbing my temples.

 And to top the morning off, loud knocks pounded on the other side of the door.

 " JAEJOONG!!! HYUNG!! Get your lazy up!! It's already 1 in the afternoon!! How long are you going to be sleeping?! Umma needs someone to drive to the store to get stuff!!" His younger brother yelled loudly outside and continued to rap on the door.

 " Unnngh... Go away...! My head hurts..." Jaejoong moaned as he flopped himself back onto the bed and threw a pillow over his sleeping eyes.

 Silence answered back. Jaejoong smiled and continued to go back to sleep. But then moments later..

 " Jaaaejooonng~!!! Hyung!! Waaake uuup~!!" The insistently loud rapping continued to bang on the door.

 " AISH!! Won't you just give up already?!" Jaejoong pleaded.

 " Umma. Needs. Someone. TO. GO. TO. The. Store!! Hyung~!!" His little brother yelled stopping at every word.

 " Gawd! Enough with the loud banging! You're killing me..!" Jaejoong yelled and in one swift motion he jumped out of bed and ran to the door and yanked it open.

 " JAEJOO-!! .. Oh! Hey hyung! Umma needs someone to go to the store." His 10 year old brother grinned all innocently.

 " I know.. I heard you the first freaking time!" Jaejoong huffed.

 " Oh! Okay then! Remember to drive safety then." And with that he scurried off merrily.

 Jaejoong sighed as he closed the door to his room.

 " Little brat.. Can't live with him, and can't get rid of him either.." He ruffled his hair and headed to the bathroom.

 ' This headache is killing me.. I need a cold shower.' He thought.

 After the shower, Jaejoong trudged down the stairs and went into the kitchen to find his mother, brother and younger sisters.

 When she saw him she sighed. " Like always Jaejoong. You party too much and sleep in late the next day. It's becoming a bad routine."

 Jaejoong went to open the fridge and looked inside. " What did you need me to get umma?"

" The list is on the counter." She pointed and continued to prepare today's lunch.

 " Why couldn't one of the butlers or maids go do this errand?" He asked as he looked at the list.

 " I gave them the holiday off. They have been working hard all year."

 " Fine, I'll be back soon.." He picked up his car keys.

 As he was about to walk out the kitchen, she called him back.

 " Seriously, Jaejoong. You're only 16. Stop drinking and messing around. It's bad for your health and not to mention what if somthing happens like you getting some poor girl pregnant? It could risk your life and future. Do you really want your brother to be following in your foot steps? I just don't know where I went wrong with-"

 He cutted her off with a quick, " Bye umma", and left.

 She sighed. " That child of mine.. Spoiled rotten by his father.. Is there any girl out there that can tame him..?" She asked disappointedly and continued on with her cooking.

 RING RING. RING RING.

 " Yeoboseyo?"

 " Hey Yunho-ah. How's your break going?" Jaejoong called Yunho while driving.

 " Jaejoong?? Oh, it's going good. How are you doing?"

 " Ahh, I'm just running some errands. What are you doing?"

 " I'm sort of busy at the moment. Can you call later?"

 Jaejoong raised his eyebrow in curiosity. " Busy with what?"

 " Umm. Nothing of importance that you should know about."

 This made him even more curious. " Oh? How come? ... You're not doing anything dirty are you?" He teased.

 " WHAT?! No! Nothing like that."

 " Hahaha! Then you can tell me right?" He laughed.

 " Uhh.. Fine. I'm on a little date.."

 " What? No way! Who is she?" Jaejoong asked surprised.

 " ... Kang Jiyoung."

 Jaejoong gaped his open in shock. " You mean that happy-go-lucky queenka chick that is always hanging around... ____-ah.." Jaejoong's voice dropped as his memories of you flashed before his head accidentally.

 "... Yeah. That chick. Well, you're not the only guy that could get a pretty girl to like you. So I'll talk to you later, okay Jaejoong-ah?!"

 And with that Yunho hung up leaving Jaejoong to quietly reminisce his memories of you and him..

 " Hey umma! I'm back with the stuff that you wanted." Jaejoong called from the front door.

 " Great, honey! Can you bring it in here?" She called from inside the kitchen.

 " Yeah, sure!" He yelled back and carried all the bags in.

 " Okay umma. I'm going out for a while. Don't wait up on me okay?" Jaejoong started to head out the door again.

 She sighed. " Are you going out partying AGAIN?"

 " No.. I'm just going to clear my head a bit.. Get some fresh winter air." He replied and rezipped his jacket halfway.

 " Oh.. Okay then.. Be back soon." She looked at him quietly..

 Jaejoong headed quietly to the park. Once in a while he would stop and look at his surroundings.

 Couples holding hands.. Couples walking down the streets of Seoul together.. Who knew being single felt this lonely?

 Jaejoong breathed in a deep breath of cold, fresh air, and breathed out a big puff of air and continued walking.

 At the park Jaejoong went and sat down on one of the empty swings. He looked up into the sky and began to watch the clouds slowly roll by. " ____- ah.." He sighed.

 " Hey there..!"

 A sweet feminine voice made him return back to earth.

 He looked quietly upon the girl that was standing a few feet away from him.

 She smiled at him when he didn't say anything back. " May I join you?"

 All Jaejoong did was nod.. Ah, Jaejoong. You just lose your tongue when you see a pretty girl huh?..

 She walked across and sat besides him on the next swing and started to swing a little.

 It went like this for a few minutes. Her lightly swinging and Jaejoong looking down at his shoes.

 " So what's a good looking guy like you doing all alone this winter?" She stopped swinging and looked at him.

 He looked at her questioningly, deciding whether to tell this pretty stranger of his woes or not.

 He then finally smiled. " Ahh.. My girlfriend dumped me.."

 She seemed surprised. " Really? I wonder why? If I was your girlfriend I would never let you go. She doesn't appriciate what she's got I guess."

 Jaejoong thought about what she said and shook his head. " No... I think I was the one that didn't appriciate what I had."

 " Aww. You're so sweet to still defend her. She must be one lucky girl." She smiled.

 " I was the lucky one to get to find such an amazing girl like ____ -ah." He smiled softly.

 " So her name is ____? You sound like you are still deeply in love with her." She pouted.

 " Yeah.. No matter what, I can't get her out of my mind. I try not  to think about her, but the more I try to forget, the more I can't forget. Does that even make sense?" He laughed.

 She sighed. " Well it seems that you really love this ____. If you are like this over her, then don't force yourself to forget. Or else it will only hurt more.. I thought that you were cute enough and single for me to get a chance with you, but it seems that your heart has already belonged to another.."

 Jaejoong smiled. " Sorry."

 She laughed. " That's okay. It wouldn't have worked out anyway. There would be no place in your heart for me." She got up and began to leave.

 " Oh, and a word of advice from a person who had their heart broken before. If you believe that she is the one, go after her. Don't let her slip away just because you two broke up. I bet that she is still as crazy for you as you are still for her. So go and make things right with ____-ah!" She grinned.

 " Thanks." Jaejoong smiled.

 After the girl had left, Jaejoong looked up at the sky and breathed a breath of air. " ____-ah.. Would you really take me back?"

 He stood up and headed for home..

 

.....

 

 ' It's so silent...' You thought.

 ' Where am I...?' Your thoughts echoed around you.

 It was so strange.. You were thinking in your mind, but you can hear it echoing around you.

 " Where am I...?" You asked aloud.

 There is only vast whiteness all around you. No paths. No directions. Nothing, only eternal blankness.

 This place was so silent and eerie, and yet at the same time it was peaceful and serene.

 You took a step forward and began to walk with no idea which was left or right, or any directions really.

 ' What is this place?' You thought inside your head, but you could hear it echoing around you.

 " Hello?!" You yelled out loud, only to hear your own echo repeating back.

 " Anyone here?!" It was futile.

 " Junhyung? Gomo..?! Samchon..? Hana..?!" Nothing. No voices came back but your own.

 You continued to start walking again.

 Suddenly, from far away, an ordinary brown door materialized out of nowhere. On instinct, you ran to it and grabbed the handle. You gulped and slowly turned the door.

 A blinding light is flowing out on the other side. You winced from the brightness of the light. You started to breath deeply in and out and finally said, " Here goes nothing..," and you walked in...

 

 

 ~ Umm now I have to think about the next chapter. What will it be..? -25 minutes later- Oh!! Oh! I got it! :D hahaha~