The Mysterious Letter [ Part 3 ]

Hugs and Kisses

~ Alright! So sorry it took this long, but I did promise I update again today. So here it is! I'm also 99% sure that this is the last part. :3 I'm actually afraid to write the chapter for fear of how it's going to turn out.. Cuz like I'm not 100% sure if this is how I planned it out to be.. :O I make stuff up as I go along.. Anyways! Happy readings! ~

 

 

 I stormed my way across the cafeteria to where the DBSK guys were. I was so freaking mad! How could Junsu lie to me and Jaejoong not go looking for me first?! 

 [ Meanwhile.. ]

 " Hey, guys.. Is that Jaejoong hyung?" Yoochun pointed.

 Everyone looked up and was greeted by a smiling Jaejoong. " Hey guys. Sup?" He came and sat with them.

 Changmin suddenly made a punch towards Jaejoong. " Don't you sup us hyung! Where the hell were you?! You left us having to deal with ____-ah!"

 Jaejoong had jumped from his seat and avoided the " Max" force of Changmin's hit. " Hey! Whoa! Whoa! What's up with you guys? I'm gone for one morning and you all want to beat me?" He asked bewildered.

 " ____-ah wanted to know where you were and she has been trying to drive the answer out of Junsu and Changmin all morning." Yunho said grumpily.

 " This is your fault hyung! ____-ah almost made me tell her!" Junsu cried. " This is your problem, not ours! You need to take responsibility for it!"

 " Man.." Jaejoong rubbed his neck. " You guys act like ____-ah is my wife or something. I haven't even gone out with her for a week..  Sheesh give me a break will yah?"

 " Changmin told ____-ah to ask me where you were. How was I supose to tell her? That you weren't here with her because- Hey! That reminds me! Changmin hyung! Why did you pin all of this mess on me? Why did you tell ____-ah to go ask me for answers?! I was nearly mauled if I didn't think of something quick! You are so going to get it!" Junsu yelled as he pounced at Changmin, half strangling his neck, half trying to hold on.

 " I'm- sorry- Junsu! I- acted- out- of- fear! Now- let- go!" Changmin fell to his seat pushing Junsu's face away with one hand and the other trying to pry Junsu's hands off his neck.

 " You two stop it. This is no time for more drama!" Yunho said loudly and they suddenly haulted.

 " There is nothing to tell ____-ah okay? You guys don't need to get into my business. Just let me handle it." Jaejoong said as if nothing is wrong. He picked up a sodacan and started drinking it all cooly.

 Junsu brushed himself off. " Well ____-ah had other plans.. I had to say something to her fast, or else!"

 " What did you tell her anyways Junsu?" Yoochun asked curious.

 Junsu made a face that half look like reget and half of shame. " I- I told her that Jaejoong hyung had been capture by a yakuza gang, and was being held for a high ransom after he lost a fight!!" He wailed and sank down to his seat, head down.

 Jaejoong spat the soda from his mouth and started choking. " You! You .. What?!"  

 Yunho and Yoochun sat dumbfounded.

 " Of all things in the world! That's what you came up with?!" Changmin exasperated.

 " Don't blame me! I was acting out of haste! I wasn't thinking!" He said wiping a tear.  " What do we do now Jaejoong hyung?"

 " Don't look now, but I'm sure that's ____-ah coming our way. And boy does she look mad.." Yoochun whispered.

 Everyone turned to see you coming followed by the KARA girls.

 " What do we do now J- Jaejoong hyung?" Junsu sqeaked.

 As you came half running, half stomping your way to the five, they all quickly stood up and backed away.

 " Kim Jaejoong!" I yelled. Making people around us stare. Luckily the KARA girls were there.

 " Hey what are you staring at?" Gyuri exclaimed.

 " Move it buster! This is none of your business!" Jiyoung shooed.

 " Keep on moving please!" Seungyeon and Nicole both said.

 Hara didn't need to say anything. Her ice cold glares were enough.

 Jaejoong was hiding behind Yunho and Yoochun. They both pushed him forward when you called his name.

 " Uh.. Hey baby doll. How's it going?" He flicked his bangs to the side.

 At his words your face was already burning but you weren't going to let him know that.

 " Don't baby me oppa! Where were you all morning?! You don't call, you don't text..! Do you know how much I was worried when Junsu said that you were kidnapped?!" I said angrily.

 Jaejoong's half fearful face, half trying to hide it disappeared. Then his face softened and his eyes softened. " You.. You were worried about me ____-ah?"

 I was taken aback by his expression and soft words. " I- that's not the point!" I said. I turned to Junsu for an abrupt moment. " I will deal with you later." I pointed a finger at him.

 " Sorry ____-ah! I didn't mean to lie to you! Honest!" He pleaded and held on to Yoochun's sleeve.

 " Where were you this morning Jaejoong oppa?" You said, your voice softening a bit.

 " I.. I couldn't make it this morning. I was just feeling a little sick that's all. I know it was just the over doses of liquor I took this weekend. Please don't worry about me ____-ah." He smiled this strange smile that seemed to be genuine.

 " I- I was really worried oppa.." You said softly. What you just said caused Jaejoong to half run to you and embraced you. ' HOLY CHEEZITS!!!' You thought, completely shocked.

 Jaejoong held your head on his shoulder and closed his eyes and whispered in your ear, " It's okay. I'm here now. Nothing to worry about okay?"

 The hug continued. He wouldn't let you go! The DBSK guys were staring for awhile until Jaejoong turned his head slightly and frowned at them. Then they started whistling and pretending to be minding their own business.

 " Well that was a rip off.." Seungyeon scoffed and went back to her table.

 Gyuri sighed. ' Yeah. Not much action. Come on let's leave the lovebirds to themselves."

 Hara walked away and didn't turn back once. " He never did that for me when we were dating.." She said quietly.

 " We'll see you around okay ____-ah?" Nicole smiled and forcefully dragged Jiyoung away.

 " No! Let me have at him! I came to see a fight, and a fight I will get! Let go Nicole unnie!.." She wiggled free of Nicole's grasp and ran back. " Hey! ... Get a room you two!!"  She shouted as Nicole caught her again and dragged her off. In the distance you could hear her yelling, " Nicole unnie! you're no fun!"

 " Um.. Jaejoong oppa.. You can let go now.." I said softly.

  " I want to keep holding you though ____ah.. I don't know why." Jaejoong whispered.

  I blushed. " Jaejoong..! People are starting to stare!" I looked to my side slightly.

 " Let them stare. I don't care. I want them to know that you are my girlfriend." He said not opening his eyes a crack.

 " Jaejoong! This is embarassing!" I said and wiggled out of his grasp.

 He opened his eyes and you both made eye contact. You stared deep into his dreamy eyes and gulped.

 " ____-ah.. I think.. I'm falling for you.." Jaejoong said so softly, barely audible.

 " What?" I couldn't hear him exactly.

 " Uh! Nothing! Come ____-ah, let's go back to the guys." Jaejoong entwined his hand with yours and led you to the DBSK table.

 Throughout what was left of the day in school, Jaejoong texted you repeatedly in classes to talk with you and all other lovey- dovey things that made your heart race and blush like mad.

 As the day was ending I walked to my locker to put away all the textbooks and school stuff.

 I sighed happily. " Is this what love is? I think I'm getting the hang of this! I don't think there is a time where I'm the happest in life!" I laughed and grinned widely to myself happily.

 I opened my locker and sudddenly a white envelope fell out.

 " Huh? What's this?" I said questioningly. I placed my stuff in the locker and picked up the envevlope. It was completely white and had no name on it.. 

 " Strange.. It doesn't look familiar.. I wonder who put it here.." I said as I opened it and pulled the letter out. 

 The letter read :

 Chu ____, you can believe this or not, but your so called boyfriend Kim Jaejoong is cheating on you. He was last seen leaving a club Sunday night with another woman.   - Anonymous

 The letter slipped out of your trembling fingers and fluttered to the floor..

 

 

 ~ Haha! I hope this was enough drama for you readers! ^^ Sorry if it was long, but were these 2 updates worth the week or so wait? Please comment and tell me! It would help a lot for me to know what the readers are thinking as they read! Thank you for reading Hugs and Kisses <3 ~