What have you done? [Part 1]

Hugs and Kisses

~ Hello dear readers! I'm sorry for updating so late-! But now I can finally update! Yaay, and to make it up to everyone, I promise that these 2 chapters are going to be really, really exciting chapies! Oh! And about the background, those thingys before and after the "Rival Gang", are bullets..  =^.^= Happy readings~

 

 

 

 December  30, 2010  1: 00 pm

 

 

 

 I should be relaxed and having fun with my friends on this winter break.. But instead I'm at home, sort of worried.. Okay, maybe a lot worried...

 Junhyung hasn't come home since that Monday when the KARA girls and you had kicked his gang and him off school grounds. He hasn't even shown up yesterday either, and now it is Wednesday in the afternoon, and still no sign of him. You were getting really worried that somthing bad could have happened to him..

 You sighed. " What has that brother of mine done now?..."

 With gomo and samchon at work and Hana at her friend's house a few blocks down, you were home alone with absolutely nothing to do.

 ' Maybe I should call Nicole and the others..' You thought as you stood up off the couch and headed towards the stairs to your room.

 As you reached the top of the stairs, you froze. Down below you could here the front door slowly creak open. Then you started to hear faint whispers.

 Your heart picked up pace as you slowly crept down the stairs, step by step.

 Half way down the stairs you stopped and strained to listen in on the whispers. You were at an angle on the stairs that blocked your view from the intruders, so you couldn't see them nor could they see you.. 

 " ... No... Shhh! Not so loud..!" A voice whispered.

 " .... But he's hurt.." Said another.

 " Both of you keep it down... They could be home.." Said a very faint voice.

 " Aish-! Careful.. That stings.." A voice winced in pain.

 " Hey no! Don't lean on that!!!" A voice hissed.

  CRAASH!!

 You literally jumped out of your skin as something had suddenly went shattering to the ground.

 " Aww jeez! Look what you did Doojoon!" Junhyung said loudly.

 " My bad.." Doojoon responded.

 ' Junhyung? It's Jun! He's back!' You thought excitedly as you rushed down the stairs in a hurry.

 " JUN! WHERE HAVE YOU- ... Been.." You yelled sounding angry, but stopped when you saw what you where looking at.

 The six guys looked up in surprise.

 " Oh... Hey there ____- ah.. Why are you home?" Jun said casually.

 You gaped in shock. It was a sight not worth seeing.

 The guys were all shirtless and they had bruises everywhere on them. There was either fresh or dried blood splattered on their bodies and on what was left of their clothes. They had busted lips and their hairs were a mess. They smelled of sweat and coldness.

 Junhyung has a giant purple bruise on the left side of his jaw and there was a long line of dried blood trailing from the right side of his head all the way down to his shoulder. And there were punch marks all over his bare chest and back. The punch marks seemed to have come from someone who was wearing a ring because all over his body there were little "T" symbols.

 Kikwang seems to have broken his left arm because he has his shirt as a make-shift cast. His top lip was busted and his face carried a bruised right eye. He had lost both of his shoes and was walking in his socks.

 Doojoon was unwrapping his right hand which held a gash from the crease of the thumb to the bottom of his pinky. It seems that his hand came across something long and sharp. When he saw you looking at it, he quickly rewrapped it. Blood was stained all over his khaki pants, probably not his blood either.. For some reason he has a deep bite mark which was still bleeding; on his shoulder that showed the full rows of teeth..

 Yoseob was swearing, painfully and quietly as he picked broken green shards from a bottle out of his hair. Someone must have smashed him with a glass bottle over his head as you could see a blotch of dried blood that clumped onto his hair. He had red and purple bruises etched across his bare body.

 Dongwoon had cuts all over his legs and arms and what was remaining of his shirt was ripped and tattered wide open. And he has a busted bottom lip that was still bleeding. He was soaking wet, as if he was dunked in water from head to toe. He was still breathing pretty heavily as if he had been under water for too long.

 Hyunseung seemed to have gotten it the worst. He laid on the couch unconscious. His face was a bloodly mess with his lip busted and the whole right side of his face was bruised. His chest showed signs of long red streaks, like as if he had been hit repeatedly with a baseball bat. His left leg was also in a make-shift cast with 2 thick pieces of wood tied together with someone's torn shirt.

 " WHAT... THE HELL... HAPPENED?!?!" You yelled in short bursts.

 " I- .. We can explain..!" Jun stood up quickly, but sat right back down while wincing in pain.

 " EXPLAIN?! Your getting blood all over the freaking furniture!!!" You yelled in gasps.

 " Listen! I can explain! What had happened was there was this huge planned gang rumble.. Our yakuza gang was fighting this huge rival gang all of last night..! It was planned so it was really huge. There were nearly 100 of us there.. And of course since we 6 are gang leaders, we had to come.." Jun said all quickly.

 " And the rules were no guns. Anything and everything else was okay. ANYTHING." Said Doojoon.

 " There was some people that were using cars to try to run over others." Added Yoseob.

 " Everyone was fighting like their lives depended on it. Which they were. It was crazy and like hell. Jun was fighting with the big leader one on one. Kikwang was taking on 3 guys at the same time. Doojoon was forced to fight kids that were younger than him. He took on 9 or 10 at the same time.. They were just ganging up on him." Dongwoon stated.

 " Those kids were blood thirsty man... They all had knives, knives and very sharp teeth.." Doojoon hissed as he touched the bite marks.

 " Yoseob was fighting someone who used broken beer bottles." Dongwoon continued.

 " I looked away for just one freaking second and he had the chance and smashed it right across my head. I went unconscious for about 10 minutes.. Then I got back up to find him and busted one over his head.." Yoseob sighed triumphantly.

 " I on the other hand was thrown underwater by 5 people. I think I had it the easiest, but I can't say the same for Hyunseung. He was ganged up on by too many. We were all worrying for ourselves and couldn't help him. He was beaten half to death with a baseball bat and had his leg broken.. He put up a very brave fight." Dongwoon finished.

 " Grrr! When I ing get my hands on those bastards that did this to him, I swear I will beat the out of them!!" Kikwang said in rage.

 " Everything was going as it should until some one broke the rule and pulled out a gun and started blindly shooting.. It must have been a rookie that got scared or something. He shot the gun 5 times and killed 2 of our rival gang members and wounded 1 of our members and missed on 2 of the shots.." Jun sighed and shook his head.

 " Our people are trying to find out who was the one that broke the rules.." Doojoon tsked.

 " Of course it was some one from their side!! It couldn't have been one of ours! They all know the rules and will never dare break it! It wasn't our fault, they should be blaming themselves for not teaching their rookies correctly." Kikwang bursted out loudly.

 " Yeah I know, but we still have to make sure if it truely wasn't one of ours." Doojoon replied.

 The guys started to argue with each other and completely left you out as if you were invisible.

 " Hello?! I'm still here!" You said with wide eyes.

 They all turned look at  you in silence.

 You sighed. " You guys should go to the hospital. And Hyunseung really looks on the verge of death.." You said worriedly.

 They looked at each other. Then they all laughed.

 You were dumbfounded. " Why is that so funny? He really looks hurt."

 " We're laughing at the hospital part ____- ah.. Think about it, if we needed to go to the hospital, shouldn't we have went when everyone jetted and ran like the wind as the polices came?" Jun laughed.

 " If we go to the hospital, we would also go to jail. They would know that we were part of the huge gang fight last night. And we would be even in more trouble when they find out that we are the gang leaders with the dirt and info on the most wanted criminals in all of Korea." Yoseob proclaimed.

 " And the cops won't be our biggest threat either, it would be our own gang that we would need to worry about. If they found out that we ratted out anything about them, then we are dead." Dongwoon made a slicing movement with his thumb across his throat.

 You were mortifed. " Then what are you guys going to do about all this bloody mess?! If Hyunseung doesn't find a doctor soon, he will probably lose his life. And you guys don't look to good yourselves."

 " Don't worry about.. We got it all covered. We just came here to take a breather. We have been walking around all morning checking up on our other gang members, and getting what info we could get our hands on." Jun shrugged his shoulders as if walking around in bloody clothes and in excruciating pain was nothing.

 " You people are crazy.. I don't know why I'm related to you bunch.." You sighed and held your head as you sat down on the couch opposite of them.

 They laughed. " You worry too much ____- ah. To tell you truth, Hyunseung passed out like not even 15 minutes ago. He was going okay all morning though.. That's why we came here to take a break, so he could rest for a while." Kikwang said.

 " I guess we should get going then." Jun said as he slowly stands up.

 " Go where?" You asked quickly.

 " Well, to our doctor. Haha, yeah we yakuzas have our own professional doctors. Just for cases like this." Jun laughed.

 " We'll come back in a few hours when everyone is back on their feets again." Yoseob said reasurringly.

 " You guys better come back in one piece.." You huffed.

 They looked at you and smiled. " What? You're worried about us now? Are you starting to get attached to us?" Dongwoon grinned.

 " No! ... Never! I just- .. If you guys won't come back than who would be able to explain the broken vase and blood all over the furniture?" You pouted.

 They laughed. " Come on Yoseob, you and I will carry Hyunseung. Kikwang and Doojoon can't use their hands. And Dongwoon is still cut pretty badly." Junhyung said as he and Yoseob lifted Hyunseung off the couch. Where he was laying was covered in stains of blood.

 " Oh my gosh.. These stains are never coming off.." You did a facepalm.

 The guys laughed as they slowly walked out the door. They looked around to see if any one was watching and then they quickly dashed to their black car that was parked outside.

 You sighed as you watched them drive away. ' Sometimes, I wonder if it would have been better for me if I had never saw Jun again..' You thought sadly.

 

 

 

 ~ Haha thanks for reading! It only gets more dramatic from here! Please continue onto the next chapter ^.^~