The Library

The Wolves: Untamed

Ga Eun made her way to the library since she had some time leftover. Her eyes followed the long rows of books and she searched for something new. Her fingers lightly tapped the spines of the books as she murmured to herself. Being the klutz she was, she bumped into someone and winced in pain.

She tripped over her own feet and gasped when someone held onto her. There was a warm breath on her face as she looked up to see him smiling widely at her. He pouted when she pulled away.

"You should be more careful." Kai whispered in her ear. "You could get hurt."

Her eyes couldn't help but stare at his face, the way is lips looked so thick and pink. The way it twisted into a smile, highlighting his perfect, sculpted face. He smiled when he heard her heart quicken.

"What are you doing here?" She stared at the ground. 

"I followed you." Kai shrugged.

"Why?" 

"You smelled nice." 

"Huh?" Ga Eun sniffed her hair. "I don't smell anything."

"So you like to read?" Kai looked over her shoulder. "It's that fun?"

"Yeah. I read most of the time."

Ga Eun moved back towards the books and sighed when Kai began to follow her. He wordlessly copied her as she skimmed through several books before stopping at a certain section. She turned to look at him and she blinked in awe when he smiled at her.

"I like this one." Kai pointed at a book. "It's good."

"Really?"

"Yeah." 

Kai handed Ga Eun the book and frowned when she bowed in response. He followed after her as she made her way back towards the front of the library. She glared at Kai as he stepped in front of her and made sure there wasn't room for her to move.

"Is there anything you need?" She sighed. 

"No." Kai shook his head. "Why?"

"I'm kind of busy."

Ga Eun held tightly onto Kai's recommendation before turning back around. Like a lost puppy, he kept following after her as she looked for more books. He stopped in his tracks as her hair fell over her face. Ga Eun rolled her eyes in frustration and brushed her dark locks behind her back.

"Are you kidding me?" She murmured. "I definitely need a hair cut."

Kai stood there wide eyed, her scent reaching him. He breathed in deeply and felt his body grow warm as her scent intoxicated him. He looked up to see Ga Eun walking away, her scent fading. There was something different about her scent which made him curious. How it could be so strange yet so familiar.

"Perfect." Kai whispered.

"Where are you from?" Ga Eun asked suddenly. She turned towards Kai and awkwardly smiled. 

"Around." Kai smirked. "Everywhere and nowhere."

"You're not trying to act all mysterious are you?" 

"Why? Are you interested?" 

"Not really." She chuckled. "Not interested at all."

Kai reached out to grab Ga Eun and held tightly onto her arm. She gasped in surprise as he pushed her against the wall, his face dangerously close. He examined her face and leaned in closer. He could feel the nerves in his body burn as he stared at her lips.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Ga Eun stammered as she leaned away. "Get off of me."

"Lee Ga Eun." He panted lightly. "Such a pretty name for a pretty face."

Ga Eun noticed the way Kai was staring at her lips and she pushed him away. She glared at him before putting a hand on her pounding chest. He crossed his arms and stepped back when he noticed her red face.

"Why did you do that?" 

"See you in class." Kai said before walking away.

She leaned her head on the wall and fanned her flushed face. The room was almost silent except for her pounding heart. Brushing back her hair she made her way back to class. Now and then, she would take deep breaths to calm herself down.

"What the hell was that?" She murmured.

The classroom was empty except for the homeroom teacher who was waiting. Ga Eun made her way to her desk and began to read the book that Kai recommended. Minutes passed and she ended getting lost inside of it. She rubbed her stiff neck and noticed a figure sitting next to her. The light hit him directly on the side, showcasing his pale face and sculpted face.

He yawned slightly and smiled when he noticed Ga Eun's eyes on him. She blinked back nervously when she caught sight of the deep brown eyes. His eyes stared back in curiousity before he leaned closer.

"Ditching?" His voice sounded like an angel's. 

"Huh?" 

"Are you ditching?" 

He stood up and walked towards her. Grabbing a nearby chair he sat in front of Ga Eun and rested his head on her desk. He chuckled softly when she nervously put on her earphones. Without hesitation, he grabbed one of them and placed it inside his ear. Not wanting to argue, Ga Eun focused back on the book. His eyes grew warmer when he heard her racing heart.

"Ga Eun?" He murmured. "Hello?"

"Huh?" She looked up. "Yeah?"

"You have a nice taste in music." He snickered. 

"Thank you... Suho-ssi." Ga Eun shyly smiled.