First Kiss

The Wolves: Untamed

"Ga Eun?" 

She turned to look at Suho walking towards her, a worried expression on his face. Her eyes went back to look for the boy but felt her heart stop when she realized he was missing. She looked around once more only to stare at the ground in confusion.

"What happened?" Suho asked.

"Huh? Nothing." 

"Are you sure?" 

"The book!" Ga Eun snapped her fingers. "I forgot it!"

Ga Eun let go of Suho's hand and ran back to where the book was. She stared in surprise when she realized it was gone. Suho grabbed her hand and stared at her in worry. He noticed the way she was looking for the book and the way she ignored him.

"Are you okay?" He asked. "You're making me worry."

"Nothing." She shook her head. "I don't know what got into me."

"Are you sure?" 

"Yeah. Where are we going to go now?" 

"It doesn't matter." Suho smiled.

Ga Eun simply nodded and walked outside with Suho. They passed several stories before she noticed a nice dress in a shop window. She frowned when she saw the price. Suho stared at her in amusement and chuckled when she began to rub her stomach.

"I'm hungry." Ga Eun sighed. "Again."

"Do you want it?" Suho asked, staring at the dress."

"No, don't worry. I have enough clothes."

"Wait here." 

Ga Eun bowed her head in embarrassment as Suho walked into the store and began to pile up clothes on the counter. She noticed people walk by before looking across the road. Her eyes landed on someone who stared at her curiously. She felt her heart begin to race and her body go numb.

'Doe-like eyes'

Ga Eun stepped forwards and blinked as she stared at him. It was as if her body was doing it on its own, ignoring everything around her. Suho called out her name but she didn't hear him. She felt her body shiver, a bolt of electricity running through her veins.

"Ga Eun!" Suho yelled, pulling her back.

She looked up at him in surprise, her eyes finally focusing on him. Suho led her back into the store with worry in his eyes. She turned to look back at the road and noticed their was no one there. It was just a figment of her imagination.

"What's wrong?" 

Suho just stared at her before pulling her into his arms. She wrapped your arms around his waist, feeling his heart pounding against his chest. She looked up in time to see his eyes go hard.

"I was scared." He whispered. "You ignored my voice."

"Why? What happened?" Ga Eun stared at him in confusion.

"You were crossing the road and you were almost hit by a car."

"Really? I don't remember." 

"What happened? Why did you do that?" 

"I don't know." Ga Eun frowned. "I honestly don't know."

"Really? Do you want to go to the doctor?" He asked wide eyed.

"No, let's just go. I'm getting kind of hungry." 

"Fine, let me just pay for your stuff." Suho said, leading her to the register.

Ga Eun stared wide eyed at the bags on the counter. Suho grabbed them after paying and led her back towards the street. She blushed as he held her hand, rubbing his thumb over her knuckles, his touch soft.

"Oppa, why did you do that? I told you I already have enough clothes." She looked down.

"Anything for you." Suho laughed.

"Then what can I give you?" 

"You by my side. That's all I need." 

"Oppa, you must have had a lot of girlfriends huh?" She narrowed her eyes. "I can tell."

"Not a lot but I have had other girls." Suho slowly said, awkwardly smiling.

"Were they prettier than me?" Ga Eun frowned.

"No! You're the prettiest and iest and most beautiful of them all!" Suho shook his head.

"What about the others?" 

"What? If they've had girlfriends?"

"Yeah." 

"Ga Eun, we are men. Men have needs and wants." Suho tried to hide his laugh. "That's the way the world works."

"Oppa! I don't need to know that!" 

"Yes, they have had girlfriends. But, they will never look at anyone ever again." 

"Really?" Ga Eun nodded. "That's why they bonded, right?"

"Why? Am I sensing some jealousy here?" Suho asked, grinning mischiveously.

"No! I'm ju-just curious." She stammered, going red.

"Have you fallen in love already?" 

"Love? No! I mean- I really like all of you, I swear. But, love-love is too strong a word." 

"So you just like all of us? A lot?" Suho asked.

"Yeah, you can say that." Ga Eun quickly agreed.

"Then that's fine. We'll just try harder." 

Ga Eun followed after Suho, watching him leave the bags in the car before walking into a nearby restaurant. She slipped her hand in his, smiling as he led her to a table. She ordered and spent her time waiting staring at Suho's face.

"Oppa, look at me." 

"Why?" 

She inspected her face and noticed the sculpted jawline and wide forehead. He had soft pale skin and kissable plump pink lips. Suho had a beautiful nose and a soft gentle smile. His eyes were warm and soft, a dark chocolate color. He was perfect but there was something missing. Something the other boy had.

"It's not the same." She murmured, looking down. "Why?"

"What? What's not the same?" Suho asked, confused.

"Huh? Nothing, I was just curious." 

After dinner, Suho led her back to the car, putting the seatbelt on for her. She smiled as he slipped into driver's seat, holding her hand.  Ga Eun closed her eyes and fell asleep. She didn't notice as Suho grabbed her and carry her back into her room. He glared at the members to not make any noise, watching as she snuggled closer.

Suho put her down on the bed and covered her. He slipped in besides her and wrapped his arms around her, smiling as she leaned closer. He quickly shut his eyes and fell asleep, matching his heartbeat with Ga Eun's.

Ga Eun woke up in the middle of the night, herr eyes slowly opening as she heard soft snoring. She looked to see Suho besides her, a protective arm wrapped around her waist. She leaned closer and reached her hand out, touching his face. She made her way from his forehead to his lips, going red as she touched them, soft and plump.

"Oppa?" She whispered, checking to see if he was awake.

Ga Eun took a deep breath and closed her eyes, gently pressing her lips against his. She could feel his heart pound against his chest, his eyes flying open. She pulled back and blushed, looking away.

Suho pulled her head towards him and kissed her, passionate yet gentle. She felt her heart race as she kissed him back, entwining her fingers with his. Suho let Ga Eun go and smiled, his face flushed.

"So I guess I'm still in first place, huh?" Suho whispered, before kissing her hand.