Mornings

The Wolves: Untamed

"What are you doing?" D.O asked, staring at Baekhyun.

"SHH!" Baekhyun said, glaring at D.O.

"Then tell me, what you're doing." D.O whispered, standing next to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun glared at D.O before resting his head on Ga Eun's bedroom door. He could hear faint breathing as well as snoring. D.O also rested his head on her door, his eyes wide as he could hear stirring. He turned to look at Baekhyun, his mouth open as he began to jump up and down.

"There's two people!" D.O whispered, his voice cracking.

"I know!" Baekhyun whispered, his eyes shining.

"Chanyeol!?" D.O asked, his eyes growing even wider.

"I think so!" Baekhyun said, jumping up and down.

"What are you doing?" Someone asked, their voice angry.

Baekhyun and D.O fell onto the door, bursting into the small hallway that connected to her room. They began to moan as they scrambled to their feet, slamming the door shut. They turned around to face Suho, rubbing their necks.

"Hyung! You're already up?" D.O asked, smiling.

"Oh! Breakfast! We should get that ready!" Baekhyun said, beginning to walk away.

Suho growled as he grabbed D.O and Baekhyun, pulling them to the stairs. D.O began to cry out, begging for forgiveness, beginning to blame Baekhyun. Baekhyun began to blame D.O, their voices echoing throughout the large house.

"Yah! It's your fault!" D.O screamed.

"Nope! Who was the one to join me!? Huh!?" Baekhyun yelled back.

"So you admit it!" D.O yelled, laughing.

"WHEN DID I!?" Baekhyun yelled back.

"Stop! You're both dead!!" Suho yelled, grabbing their ears.

"Hyung!" D.O screamed.

"Yah! Let go!" Baekhyun yelled, squirming under Suho's grasp.

••••••••••••

Ga Eun sat up in bed, confused and tired. Loud screams had woken her up and forced her to get out of bed. She sat up but was automatically pulled back by strong arms. She turned to see Chanyeol still sleeping undisturbed. She tried to pull her hand away but Chanyeol instinctively grabed it.

"Wow! You can see that?" 

"You kept waking me up."

"How?" Ga Eun whispered.

"You kept tossing and turning." Chanyeol yawned.

"And?" 

"I guess the wolf in me had to protect you."

Chanyeol stared at Ga Eun with tired eyes as he tried to fully wake up. She reached out to caress his face. Her heart quickened as he grabbed her hand, lightly kissing it. She brushed her hair back as she fanned her face.

"Oh! Your heart! Is it because of me!?" Chanyeol asked, wide eyed.

"Yah! That's not it!" 

"It is! You're falling in love with me!" 

"Yah! You're going to break the bed!" Ga Eun cried out. "Stop!"

"Yah! Are they doing it!?" Someone yelled outside the door.

Chanyeol stood up with wild eyes and pulled open the door. Kai and Sehun fell into the hallway, their faces smashing onto the floor. Ga Eun grabbed a sweater and ran over, standing behind Chanyeol.

"Yah! What are you doing here!?" 

"Huh? Breakfast is ready." Kai stood up.

"And you?" Ga Eun glared at Sehun.

"I came to get Kai." Sehun shrugged.

"Then why were you listening to our conversation?" Chanyeol asked.

"Out of curiousity." Kai said.

"Just go, I'll be down in a minute." She pushed them away.

"Me too." Chanyeol smiled as he helped her.

"You too?" 

"Yeah, I'll guard the door." Chanyeol nodded.

"Fine, but don't do anything funny." Ga Eun pointed at him.

Ga Eun changed into her uniform inside the bathroom. She glared at Chanyeol as he tried to peek through the small crack. Brushing her hair, she managed to make a simple braid before stepping out. Staring at the various bottles of makeup on her dresser, she applied some tinted moisturizer and a bit of eyeliner. Chanyeol stepped behind her and leaned in closer.

"Take it off." Chanyeol frowned.

"Why?" 

"You look too pretty." 

"Really?" Ga Eun chuckled. "That's the whole point."

"No." Chanyeol stared.

"Why?" 

"I don't want anyone to look at you." 

"Yah, no one looks at me. I'm the resident geek freak." 

"Who says that? Tell me." Chanyeol growled.

Ga Eun turned to see Chanyeol shaking lightly as he growled softly. His eyes practically burned a hole on her forehead. She reached out to soothe him and awkwardly smiled when he calmed down. He wordlessly handed her the makeup remover and smiled when Ga Eun used it on her face.

"Better?" 

"Yeah, way better." 

"I'm hungry, let's go eat breakfast." Ga Eun stood up. "We'll be late."

Chanyeol lifted her up and ran downstairs before placing her in a seat. Ga Eun watched as he ran back towards his room. The other members snickered to themselves and she could feel her face grow red.

"Morning!" Baekhyun said, smiling mischieviously.

"Morning." 

"I see you had a fun night." D.O smirked.

"Huh? What do you mean?" 

"You know." Kai grinned.

"I'm hungry." Sehun whined.

"Did you sleep well?" Suho asked, looking at her.

"Yeah." She smiled back.

"Hyung! Of course she had a good night." D.O laughed.

"Of course! I mean, why wouldn't she?" Baekhyun asked.

"What's going on?" Ga Eun looked around the room.

"Wolves, remember?" Sehun rolled his eyes.

Ga Eun stared at him in confusion before realizing what they were talking about. Her face went beet red as she shook her head vigourously. She stood up and almost ran out the room before bumping into Chanyeol's body. Without hesitation, he wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Nothing happened!" She cried out. "Nothing at all!"

"What? Mind your own business." Chanyeol winked.

"Oh!!!"

"I'm being serious!!" 

"Don't worry, we're not judging. Boys can be boys." Suho chuckled.

"Yah! It's a joke. We know nothing happened." Kai laughed.

"Don't joke around like that." Ga Eun glared. "Or you're dead."

"Can we eat now?" Suho asked, staring at D.O.

Ga Eun sat back down, only to find Chanyeol sit next to her. He grabbed her hand before eating. Baekhyun, D.O and Kai began to snicker as they noticed Chanyeol's hand. Sehun completely ignored everything and just focused on eating. Suho kept clearing his throat, hoping to catch Ga Eun's attention.

Suho could feel his face go red as Ga Eun stood up and walked over to him. She pulled away his bandaids to make sure his wounds were healing. He stared at her in shock and pleasure as he stared into her deep brown eyes. Her small and delicate nose wrinkled as she concentrated. The thick pink lips moved slowly as she murmured to herself. Suho couldn't help but notice the small mole on the side of her nose. He smiled everytime Ga Eun did.

"Oh! You're all healed." Her eyes grew wide.

Before Suho could say anything, he fell to the floor. Ga Eun stood paralyzed as he began to shiver, his body shaking furiously. She could hear him moan, his fur creeping out of his skin. Chanyeol grabbed her and pulled her behind him, falling into a protective stance. Baekhyun and D.O stood by Suho, waiting to attack if necessary.

"Suho?" 

As soon as it began, it quickly finished. Suho stood up and looked towards her, his eyes a deep yellow. He smiled softly at her as he stopped shivering. Chanyeol stared at Suho in shock, his eyes large and round. Ga Eun smiled back at Suho, completely confused. She jumped in surprise when Chanyeol yelled.

"Not you too!" He whined as he stomped his feet.