Vanished

The Wolves: Untamed

"How was it? Spending your time with Luhan?" Chanyeol asked, his eyes dark and menacing.

"Oppa..." Ga Eun gasped, tears falling.

"Did you have fun? Was it enjoyable?" Kai asked.

"How did...how did..." She began, struggling to catch her breath.

"We were watching you." Suho said, standing in the back.

"We never left." Baekhyun answered, his eyes blank.

"You disappointed us so much." Sehun said.

"Kyungsoo, come with me." Suho said, grabbing D.O.

D.O turned to look at Ga Eun, his eyes soft yet full of pain. He followed after Suho and covered his ears, knowing what was going to happen next. She looked up as Chanyeol grabbed her arm, flinging her across the floor.

She winced in pain as she landed on her arm, gasping in pain. Kai grabbed her hair and forced her to look up at him, his body shaking as he stared at her. He leaned in closer, squeezing her face as he looked down, his hands shaking.

"Why?" Kai asked, trembling.

"Please. Don't do this." 

"Why?" Kai repeated.

"Please." Ga Eun begged. "Please don't hurt me."

She screamed in pain when Kai pushed her away, her head smacking onto the wall. She fell to the floor, touching her head as she felt blood begin to fall. Kai screamed in agony as he struggled to contain himself, his fur slowly creeping out.

"Why!?!" Kai screamed.

Chanyeol walked towards Ga Eun and grabbed her by her hair, dragging her across the floor. She struggled to get away, digging her nails into the ground, screaming as she felt them break off one by one. He let go of her, crouching in front of her, holding onto her face.

Chanyeol stared as he slowly squeezed his hand, his nails digging deep into her skin. He smiled as he felt his tears fall onto his hands, blood mixing in as well. Chanyeol leaned closer and kissed Ga Eun on the lips, biting it softly as she whimpered.

Chanyeol soon let go and began to pound his fist into the wall, his knuckles becoming bruised and slowly opening. Ga Eun covered her head, her body shaking as she heard each punch made into the wall.

Baekhyun grabbed her and stared, closing his eyes in pain as felt his body shake. He pushed Ga Eun against the wall, watching as she twisted her arm as she fell, sobbing.

"Please! Oppa! Please!" Ga Eun begged, tears streaming down her face.

Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol and pulled him away, leaving Ga Eun behind. She stared at her hands, bruised, cut and swollen. She looked up to see Sehun standing over he, a small smile on his face.

"You can't leave us. We won't let you." Sehun said.

Ga Eun screamed and crawled away as she felt Sehun step on her legs, applying pressure bit by bit. She cried out when they snapped, turning around to see her legs twisted and broken.

"Why?" She sobbed. "Why don't you just kill me instead?"

"Not yet." Sehun said, walking away.

She closed her eyes and crawled away, sobbing each time she felt pain run throughout her body. She made it towards the door, reaching into her bag and grabbing her phone.

"Don't do that." Suho said, from behind.

Ga Eun ignored him and began to call Luhan, her tears blinding her vision. Suho reached out and grabbed her phone, quickly hanging up before stuffing it into his pocket. He leaned down and grabbed her, sighing as she struggled to get away from him.

"You're going to get more hurt." Suho said.

"I'm already hurt or are you blind?" 

"This was the only way." 

"What are you talking about?" Ga Eun asked wide eyed.

"It was either you getting hurt or killing Luhan." Suho replied.

"Luhan? What are you going to do to him?" 

"I can't say for sure. They're too angry." 

"Please don't hurt him." Ga Eun begged. "Please."

"You love him that much?" Suho asked, his eyes blank.

"Yes. I love him."

"Were we not good enough?" 

"He's my soulmate." She answered as he laid her on her bed. "I know that now."

"Get some rest." Suho said.

"How did you find out?" 

"I had some suspicions, so I decided to test you. I didn't know you would go with him so quickly." Suho said, his voice hard. "I didn't know you would leave us behind."

"What are you going to do now?" 

"You're not going to school tomorrow. We submitted an application for you to drop out. Luhan won't be able to find you anymore."

"You can't do that! Please let me go! Please!" She screamed, watching as Suho closed the door.

Ga Eun sat up and struggled to get up, falling to the floor screaming in pain. She tried to crawl, ignoring the pain she felt in her fingers, blood oozing out of her nail-less fingers. She looked up to see D.O walk into the room, grabbing her and carrying her back onto the bed.

"Please help me. Let me go." 

"I can't." D.O said, setting the first aid kit on the bed.

"Why not?" Ga Eun sobbed. "I thought you loved me."

"Don't use that on me. I can't do anything for you." D.O said.

D.O opened the first aid kit and began to clean the wounds, watching as she closed her eyes, clenching her hands to dull the pain. He examined her bruised and bloodied face before looking away.

"They seem to forget you're sick." D.O murmured.

"I won't ever leave, right?" She looked up. "They won't ever let me leave, right?"

"No. They won't let you."

"Why?" 

"Because we love you." D.O answered, closing the door.

She shook her head as she felt herself falling asleep, her eyes fluttering. Ga Eun closed them and fell asleep, the pain dull enough for her to be able to rest. She didn't notice the door open, Suho and D.O walking back inside the room.

••••••••••••

Luhan stood waiting outside the school, checking his phone as the minutes went by. He looked around, waiting for Ga Eun to come. Luhan sighed as he called her, worried as it went straight to voicemail.

"Morning." Someone called out.

Luhan turned around before fallling to the ground, flinching in pain as he held onto his chest. He looked up to see Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol and Baekhyun standing over him, a wide smile on their faces. Luhan got back up and was knocked down again, hearing a large crack from his stomach.

"Did you have fun?" Kai asked, crouching down.

"What are you talking about?" Luhan gasped, coughing up blood.

"We know what happened between you and Ga Eun." Sehun said, placing his foot over Luhan's stomach.

Luhan howled in pain as Sehun stepped on it, loud cracks being heard. Chanyeol leaned forward and grabbed Luhan by the hair, dragging him out of sight. Baekhyun and Kai began to attack Luhan, watching as he slowly bled, gashes made across his delicate face.

"You're never going to see her again." Kai whispered, holding Luhan's head up.

"Where is she?" Luhan asked, gasping for air.

"Safe and sound with us." Kai whispered, smiling.

"If you hurt her, I'll make sure you'll never see the light again." Luhan threatened, staring at Kai.

Kai stared back at Luhan, grabbing his throat as Luhan struggled to breathe, his body thrashing around. He stood up and turned back, punching Luhan on the face before he fell unconscious.

••••••••••••

"Ga Eun? I made you food." D.O called out.

Her eyes opened and stared at D.O, a small smile on his face. She sat up and watched as D.O began to feed her. She looked down to see her legs in casts, straight and stiff.

"Where am I?" Ga Eun asked, looking around the room.

The room was completelt different from the old house, plain and small. She noticed that there were no windows in the room, only a small desk and a bed. D.O sighed as Ga Eun refused to eat anymore, before grabbing her and setting her down on a wheelchair, navigating around.

"Where am I?" She asked again, tears threatening to  fall.

"Home." D.O murmured.

••••••••••••

'Please.'

'Let her be safe.'

'Ga Eun.'

'I'm sorry.'

'I love you.'

Luhan ignored the pain in his chest as he ran, making his way towards the house. He winced as he fell, holding onto his stomach as he stood back up. Luhan continued running until he finally made it to her house.

He ran up the driveway and burst through the door before falling onto the ground. Luhan held his head in his hands as he began to sob, his howling echoing throughout the house. He reached down to grab his ringing phone, knowing who it was.

"She's gone. They took her away." Luhan said, his sobs shaking his body.

Luhan looked up and stared at the empty house, everything was gone. He looked away and noticed blood all over the floor as he walked towards it, his body shaking as his tears fell. He followed the trail upstairs and into a room, his eyes landing on Ga Eun's bloodied clothes on the ground.

"Oh god no." He whispered. "I'm so sorry."