Comforting

The Wolves: Untamed

"No, this can't happen. This shouldn't have happened." 

"I'm so sorry." Suho said.

"What does this mean? I have to stay with you for the rest of my life?" Ga Eun cried. 

"I'm so sorry." Suho repeated.

"What's wrong? Did I do something?" Chanyeol asked, wiping away her tears.

"Get away! Don't touch me!" She screamed as she pushed Chanyeol away.

"Are you okay?" Baekhyun asked.

"Please get out. I want to be alone." 

"Why? Did I do something wrong?" Chanyeol asked, wrapping his arms around her

"I said not to touch me!" Ga Eun screamed.

"Let's go. She needs to rest." Suho said, pulling Chanyeol away.

"Let us know if you need anything." D.O said, smiling softly.

"Good night." Kai awkwardly waved.

"Later." Sehun said.

"Sleep tight." Baekhyun said.

Suho pushed everyone out the door before turning to look at Ga Eun. She walked towards the door and locked it before she went towards her bed. She laid down and closed her eyes as she curled into a tiny ball.

"Please, let this be a dream." She whispered, before falling asleep.

••••••••••••

"Chanyeol hyung did it first?" D.O asked, confused.

"Yeah, I'm not sure whether any of you will bond with her as well." Suho said, pacing

"The others have a chance?" Chanyeol asked, wide eyed

"Yeah. We have a chance." Suho said, wincing

"And? What happens?" Kai asked, sitting down on the couch

"That she'll be our mate." Suho said, sitting down as well

"So she'll have to stay with us?!?" Chanyeol asked, smiling

"Yeah, since you bonded with her. This wasn't supposed to happen so soon." Suho said, shaking his head

"Why?" Sehun asked, confused.

"It was her scent, wasn't it? That thing that caught our attention?" Suho looked up. "Right?"

"Yeah, it was." Baekhyun nodded.

"I knew it once we saw her. But it's too soon. I was expecting more time." Suho sighed.

"How did it feel? When you bonded with her?" D.O asked, wide eyed.

"It felt right. Like my entire soul is tied to her. I don't know how else to explain it." Chanyeol said, his eyes shining.

"So will we have to bond with her?" Kai asked, eyes wide.

"I'm not sure. It's not uncommon for a pack to bond to one person." Suho answered.

"So whose next?" Sehun asked, looking around.

"It's not like you can control it. It just happens." Baekhyun argued.

"But who has more of a chance?" D.O asked, looking around.

"I nominate myself!" Kai said, standing up.

"Yah! You're dead." Chanyeol growled, his eyes blazing.

"Let's just go to bed." Suho suggested, glaring at Chanyeol and Kai.

"Yeah, it's late." D.O said, nodding his head.

"Where are you going?" Baekhyun asked, looking at Chanyeol.

"To bed." Chanyeol said, walking towards the back stairs.

"Ga Eun's room is in that direction." Kai narrowed his eyes.

"Chanyeol, go back to your room." Suho snapped.

"Fine." Chanyeol said, heading towards the front stairs.

"No one bothers her, alright? She's had enough for today." D.O said, heading towards his room.

Sehun followed after Suho towards their bedroom, watching as Suho waited until Chanyeol and Baekhyun headed towards their room. Kai and D.O waved good night before closing their door.

"Hyung, shouldn't you take off the bandaids?" Sehun asked, looking at Suho.

"Huh? Yeah, I will. Go to bed first." Suho said, walking towards their bathroom.

"Yeah, night." Sehun said, slipping into his bed.

Suho closed the bathroom door and looked towards the mirror, taking off the bandaids that covered his face. He couldn't help but smile as he put them back on, wanting to surprise Ga Eun in the morning.

"I'm sorry." Suho whispered, before heading to bed.

••••••••••••

She was lying in bed, stirring in her sleep. She rolled back and forth until her arm hit something. She turned around, only to find someone hugging her. She twisted around and pulled off the covers.

Ga Eun began to get out of bed when she felt herself being pulled back. She stretched her hand out to turn on the lamp but someone pulled her back with strong arms.

She could feel his heartbeat racing and the scent of him. Ga Eun managed to get away and the light. She looked towards the bed and yelled.

"What are you doing here!?!" She yelled.

Chanyeol sat up and yawned, stretching his arms. Ga Eun rolled her eyes and walked to the door to see the door wide open and the lock completely broken.

"Huh? I should have heard that." She whispered, shaking her head.

"You're a deep sleeper." Chanyeol chuckled as he stood behind her.

"Who said you can come into my room?" She asked, annoyed.

"I missed you." Chanyeol said, his deep voice soft

"I just saw you!" She sighed.

"Can't you understand what this means?" Chanyeol pouted.

"I'm trying but I don't love you." Ga Eun looked away. "I'm sorry."

"But I do." Chanyeol whispered, slipping his hand into hers.

"I'm still confused and scared. Don't make me choose." 

"Is there a chance? At all?" 

"I don't know. But are you happy this happened?" 

"I am. Extremely happy." 

"Then...I'll try. I won't guarantee anything." She took a deep breath. "I doubt anything will change."

"So I have to make you fall in love with me?" Chanyeol asked, the light in his eyes lost.

"You can't make it happen. But...I won't run away from you." 

"Why are you crying?" 

"Because I don't want to be forced into this. I'm scared that I'm trapped here." 

Chanyeol pulled her into his arms, watching as she cried into his chest. He wrapped his arms around her, hugging her tightly. Reluctantly, she wrapped his arms around herwaist, her tears staining his shirt.

"Shhh...don't cry." Chanyeol said, his breath ruffling her hair.

"I'm sorry." She said, pulling away.

"Don't worry. Get some sleep." Chanyeol said, pulling her towards the bed.

"Okay." She said, lying down on the bed.

"Should I leave?" Chanyeol asked, his voice soft.

"No...just until I fall asleep. Is...that okay?" She hesitated.

"Yeah, you don't have to ask." Chanyeol said, a smile on his face.

"Thank you." She whispered, closing her eyes.

She felt Chanyeol lift the covers up, making sure she was covered. He slipped in beside her, grabbing her hand. Sheturned to look at him, staring at his face before she fell asleep. Chanyeol began to sing softly, his deep voice soothing. He closed his eyes, his hand still in hers.