Confusion

The Wolves: Untamed

"Is it safe?" Baekhyun asked, leaning against the door.

"I think so. I can't hear any growling." D.O said, nodding his head.

"What happened?" Sehun asked, looking at Ga Eun.

"She hurt her hand." Kai said, sniffing the air.

"Yeah, Chanyeol and Suho were fighting. I got pushed by them." She answered.

"Why? Suho hyung would never do something like that." Sehun argued.

"I know. I'm surprised too." 

"Should we take you to the hospital? You might need stitches." Baekhyun said, staring at her hand.

"Nope! It's not as bad as it seems. I just need to keep it wrapped." She shook her head.

"Are you sure? You don't seem that upset." D.O said, confused.

"It's not like they did that on purpose. It was just an accident." 

"By the way, do you like this place? It took us a bit to fix it up." Kai said, pointing towards the room.

Ga Eun stepped deeper inside the small halllway, walking past the small hallway closet into a bedroom. She gasped in shock as she noticed her room was almost identical but more modern than her old one. It was as if she had never left her house. 

"It's great!" She smiled. "It looks almost the same."

"Really? Good, I wasn't going to help fix it." Sehun smirked.

"But, isn't it too much since I'm leaving in a few weeks?" 

"Don't worry. We'll see when the time comes." Baekhyun looked away.

"Oh okay." 

"The door!" D.O yelled, from the hallway.

 Kai, Sehun and Baekhyun raced back to D.O who struggled to keep it closed. Ga Eun ran over to help before covering her ears as they began to scream. 

"Yah! Open the door!" Chanyeol yelled, pounding even harder.

"We can't!" D.O yelled back.

"It's fine. Just open the door." Suho said, knocking lightly on the door.

"Hyung! Are you sure?" Sehun asked.

"Yeah, just open it." Suho said, his voice tired.

Suho and Chanyeol stepped inside and looked at the members. Ga Eun noticed that he was still holding onto Chanyeol but only lightly. She stared at the cuts and bruises all over  Suho's face while Chanyeol had a bruise under his eye. She grabbed the first aid kit that Kai had given to her and she ran towards Suho.

She forced him to sit down and watched as he handed Chanyeol to Baekhyun. Chanyeol began to growl and Sehun helped Baekhyun hold him against the ground.

"Who knew he had this in him?" Baekhyun grunted, straining his body.

"I thought Kai would have been the one to be like this." Sehun said, avoiding Chanyeol's teeth.

Suho ignored Chanyeol and winced as Ga Eun began to wipe away at his cuts with alcohol. He kept trying to do it himself but sighed every time she held it out of his reach. He looked up at her and smiled when she finished.

"Thanks." Suho said.

"Thank you too." She smiled.

"Why?" Suho asked, confused.

Ga Eun lifted her hand and nodded at him. He reached out to grab it and cleaned it again before wrapping it up. He made sure not to hurt her and smiled when she patted his hand.

"Thank you." 

Suho stared at Ga Eun blankly before standing up. He ran towards the bathroom attached to her room and began to throw up. She raced after him, patting his back as he vomited. Kai and D.O waited by the door, making sure Suho didn't need anything.

"What's wrong?" She asked as Suho stood up.

"Let Chanyeol go." Suho said, walking back towards the bedroom.

"Are you sure?" Baekhyun asked, his arms wrapped around Chanyeol.

"Yeah, let him go." Suho said, nodding his head.

Chanyeol pushed Sehun and Baekhyun away and stood up. He walked towards Ga Eun and grabbed her hand. She stared wide eyed as Chanyeol began to caress her face. She managed to push him away and hid behind Suho with a confused expression.

"Ga Eun, come over here." Chanyeol winced.

"Why are you acting like that?" 

"I can explain." Suho sighed.

"Why is he doing this?" She looked up. "It's strange.

"You understand about wolves, right?" Suho asked.

"Well only what Chanyeol said." 

"There are other packs, smaller than ours but they practically don't exist anyways. There are also different kinds of people, people that do horrible things. That's why you're here with us. We need to protect you. Regular humans are never supposed to find out about our secret, it's punishable by death. Unless one of the wolves has bonded to that person." Suho explained, running his hand through his hair.

"Bonded? What does that mean?" Ga Eun frowned.

"Wolves mate for life, you know that, right? They are one of the few animals that stay with a single mate for the rest of their lives." Suho looked away.

"Yeah, but why?" 

"When a wolf bonds with someone, it is set in stone. That wolf will never be able to leave that person for the rest of his life. He becomes focused on her and only on her. They only need her. They won't let go." Suho stared at her.

"And?" She asked, slowly realizing what he meant.

"Chanyeol has bonded with you. He's the first out of all of us." Suho said, looking towards Chanyeol.

"Bonded? Yah, this isn't funny." 

"Sorry, it's not like we get to choose." Chanyeol grinned.

"So it's true!? The thing you wanted to tell me!?!?" Ga Eun demanded. "Are you serious!?"

"Yeah, my one and only mate." Chanyeol smiled softly.

"No, this isn't possible." 

"Yeah, it's possible." Chanyeol said.

Ga Eun stared blankly at Chanyeol as he grabbed her hand. He leaned forwards and kissed her lightly on the forehead with a large smile. She stepped back and felt that her whole world was crashing down. She could feel tears prick her eyes as she heard Suho's voice again.

'That wolf will never be able to leave that person for the rest of his life. They won't let go."