Discovery

The Wolves: Untamed

"Oh! It's Ga Eun!" Kai said, transforming back to his human form.

"What do you mean? What do you know?" Suho asked, looking at Chanyeol.

"She has a disease that makes her bleed faster than normal." Chanyeol answered.

"How do you know?" Suho asked, stepping closer.

"She told us." Baekhyun said, looking down.

"You talked to her!? You went near here!?" Suho yelled, his voice booming.

"You saw how she fainted in class!" Chanyeol yelled back.

"All you were supposed to do was to take her to the nurse's office!" Suho yelled.

"Should we take her home?" Sehun asked, morphing back to his human form.

"Yeah, it's not that far from here." D.O answered, already transformed.

"You know where she lives?" Kai asked, his eyes widening.

"Yeah. We both do." Sehun answered, looking down.

"I guess no one likes to listen to me huh!?" Suho snapped. "Is that it?"

"Hyung, we don't have time to discuss this!" D.O yelled.

"We can't go back to her house. We're too exposed." Suho argued, shaking his head.

"Then where?" Baekhyun asked.

"Take her home. D.O and Sehun can go to her house and bring her medication." Suho said, glaring at them.

"And what if that doesn't work?" Chanyeol asked.

"Then we can take her to the hospital." Suho said

"Wait... our house?" Kai asked, wide eyed.

"We don't have another option." Suho answered.

Chanyeol waited until Suho gave the order before dashing into the forest, holding onto Ga Eun. Baekhyun followed after him, morphing into a wolf as he ran into the forest. D.O and Sehun ran back into the forest, sniffing the air before turning into wolves. Kai followed after them, his curiousity getting the best of him.

Suho stayed behind and crouched onto the floor, smelling her blood. He leaned closer and grabbed some of it, lightly tasting it. Suho's eyes narrowed as he began to memorize it, her scent and blood type.

He stood up and looked into the forest. Suho's body began to shake as he fell to the floor. His silver fur began to show as he morphed back into his wolf state. He dashed into the forest, following Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

Chanyeol was still running, his speed slightly decreasing due to being in his human state. He kept glancing at Ga Eun, wincing everytime he felt her blood dripping down his arm.

". Just a little bit more." Chanyeol whispered.

Baekhyun began to howl, smelling her blood. Chanyeol ran faster, knowing that Baekhyun would eventually attack. Suho caught up and raced ahead of Baekhyun, blocking him from doing anything dangerous.

"I know. I can smell it too." Chanyeol said, looking at Baekhyun.

Within 5 minutes, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Suho arrived at the house. Chanyeol burst through the back door and ran up the stairs. He turned to his room and laid Ga Eun down on the bed.

Suho entered the room, holding onto a first aid kit. Chanyeol grabbed it, fumbling with it before opening it. He quickly grabbed the gauze and began to clean her up, wiping away the traces of blood.

"It's on her head. Th-the cut is to-too big." Chanyeol stammered. "She's losing too much blood."

"What do we do?" Baekhyun ran into the room.

"Stop the bleeding, as much as you can. We just have to wait for D.O and Sehun to come back." Suho said, walking out of the room.

Baekhyun ran towards Chanyeol and helped him. They began to wrap Ga Eun's head with a bandage, stuffing as much gauze to stop the bleeding. Baekhyun began to wipe away the cuts she had all over her face and body with alcohol, disinfecting it.

"I think it's stopping!" Chanyeol sighed. "I hope so."

"We need to wait." Baekhyun said, shaking his head. "She could be bleeding somewhere else."

"You don't think?" Chanyeol asked, wide eyed.

"I don't know. We just need to disinfect it and cover it." Baekhyun said.

Baekhyun began to inspect the cuts and rubbed around it vigorously. He made sure to cover it and wrap it, managing to stop the bleeding. He noticed her skin had become paler and cold, his eyes widening as he stared at her face.

"She might not make it." Chanyeol said, looking away.

"She just needs her medication. That's all." Baekhyun said, looking towards the stairs.

••••••••••••

D.O, Sehun and Kai sped through the forest, their youth giving them an advantage. Sehun led the way, turning onto the trail that led to your house. The path grew less dense and they were able to get through it faster.

They soon arrived at the backyard of  Ga Eun's home, their bodies shaking and snapping as they went back into their human form. D.O ran to the door and pushed his way in, breaking it.

He ran to the living room, smelling the house. Sehun dashed up the stairs and went to the bathroom, opening the cabinets and staring at the bottles, grabbing all of them.

"Did you find them!?" D.O yelled, running up the stairs.

"I don't know." Sehun said, shaking his head.

"I'll look in her room." Kai said, walking into it.

He began to open the dresser, rumaging for anything that looked useful. He noticed a bottle and grabbed it. Kai went to the nightstand and found a small case, full of needles and a glass bottle filled with liquid. He grabbed it and stuffed it into a bag he had found. Kai ran back to Sehun and watched as he dumped all the bottles into it.

"I think that's it." Kai said, looking up.

"Should we get her clothes?" D.O asked, wide eyed.

"Yeah, she's all bloody." Sehun said, nodding his head.

D.O ran to the  bedroom and grabbed some clothes, not caring whether they matched. He also grabbed some hair accessories and some shoes from the closet. He ran back to the bathroom and put them inside the bag.

"We need to go now." D.O said, running down the stairs.

"Let's go!" Kai yelled, running after D.O.

Sehun checked the bathroom and the bedroom before running after Kai and D.O. They changed back to their wolf forms and ran into the forest. Kai held on to the bag with his mouth and ran ahead of the others. Sehun and D.O trailed behind him, watching him run ahead.

Within minutes, Kai made back to the house. He went back to human form and grabbed the clothes that were on the ground. He slipped on some pants and his shirt before running inside the house.

He sniffed the air and followed her scent to Chanyeol's bedroom. He burst through the door and handed the bag wordlessly to Baekhyun. Baekhyun opened the bag and flipped it over, watching several bottles and a silver case fall out.

"Which one is it?" Baekhyun muttered, looking at the labels.

"And the others?" Chanyeol asked, staring at Kai.

"We're here!" D.O called out, running into the room.

"Did we get everything?" Sehun asked, breathless.

"Found it!" Baekhyun yelled, opening a bottle.

He turned to look at Ga Eun and opened . He made her swallow the pull and watched carefully for any signs. Baekhyun turned back to the case and opened it, grabbing a needle, slowly filling it with the medication.

"This might hurt a bit." He murmured as he injected her arm.

"What now?" Sehun asked, wide eyed.

"We wait." Kai answered, walking out of the room.

"I can stay with her." D.O offered. "If you want."

"Are you sure?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yeah." D.O replied.

"No, I will." Suho called out, entering the room.

D.O stood up and nodded, following the others out of the room. Suho was already dressed, staring at Ga Eun's body as he sat down at a chair. He closed his eyes and waited, his breath becoming slow and even.

••••••••••••

Several Hours Later:

"Bokshiri?" 

Ga Eun stared up at the ceiling, her eyes wide as she remembered what happened. She sat up and touched her head, her fingers feeling something wrapped around it. The room was completely dark and she stood up  and felt her way through the room, her hands touching a door handle.

She opened the door and stepped outside, her eyes widening when she noticed the luxurious furniture and house. She ran down the stairs, her heart pounding as she slipped outside.

", where I am?" She murmured. "What is this place?"

"You can't leave." 

Ga Eun turned around and saw Suho staring at her, his eyes burning. She began to walk away, her eyes wide as she stepped backwards. He stepped forwards and that was enough for her. Ga Eun turned around and began to run towards the forest.

She screamed when growls were heard. Ga Eun opened her eyes and turned around and stared wide eyed at the person in front of her.

He barely had his clothes off before the full body spasms hit, his back shooting up, his spine bending at a horrifying angle, wrenching a gurgling whimper as his face twisted in agony, his cry echoing across the field.

Suho's body went rigid, head still down, his back lifting higher and higher, silver fur gleaming in the moonlight. Bone cracked as she stared at him. Suho lifted his head, turned to look at her, and he was a wolf.

"Suho?" Ga Eun asked.