Disarray

The Wolves: Untamed

"Where is it?" Chanyeol asked, looking down at her.

"Where's what?"

"Your house." 

"Why?" Ga Eun asked, wide eyed. "Why do you want to know?"

"Because I'm driving you there," Chanyeol replied, rolling his eyes.

Ga Eun bit her lips to stop anymore silly questions form coming out of .

"So where is it?" 

"It's just down this road," She claimed, staring straight ahead. "It shouldn't be that far."

"Okay, let me know when to stop," Chanyeol acknowledged, continuing to drive.

Ga Eun glanced out the window, avoiding Chanyeol's gaze as she tried to come up with questions to try to avoid the awkward silence that was now hovering around them. She jumped in surprise when Chanyeol reached over to grab her hand.

"Just ask me." Chanyeol chuckled.

"What?" She blinked. "Ask what?"

"The questions that you want to ask." 

"How did you know?" 

"You were murmuring to yourself. Werewolf remember?" Chanyeol chuckled, rolling his eyes.

"You could hear me?" gaped. "How?"

"Of course. I can smell you as well." 

Ga Eun slipped her hand out of Chanyeol's and stared at him, feeling her heart beginning to race, face going red. She looked down at her hands and took a deep breath, mustering up her courage.

"Tell me everything," She sighed, eyes still on her hands.

"What do you want to know?" Chanyeol asked

"How did this happen? What are your abilities? Are you dangerous?" She blurted out, her hands shaking

"Well.........we were born with it. The 6 of us. We're a pack so it's easier to defend ourselves and control our ability. As for our abilities, we can run faster, we're stronger and we can smell, hear and see things better than normal people," Chanyeol answered, giving her a soft smile.

"Are you dangerous to be around?" She asked, sliding away from him slightly.

"It depends. We're still young so our tempers get the best of us but we would never hurt anyone," Chanyeol replied, staring at the road.

"Are you sure?" She asked, still wary.

"Yeah, I promise," Chanyeol said, smiling

You nodded your head slowly and turned to look out the window. After 10 minutes, you pointed out your house and Chanyeol to the driveway. You opened the door and walked inside, watching as Chanyeol followed after you.

"." You whispered, wincing at the mess

The entire living room was a mess, dirt and mud all over the place. You noticed fur all over the house and that the back door was destroyed, leaving a huge gap in the back of the house. You climbed up the stairs and sighed when you saw the bathroom muddy and your room was even worse.

"We can fix this." Chanyeol said, silently approaching you

"It's fine, I can fix this myself." You said, turning to look at him

"Are you sure?" Chanyeol asked, his eyes locked on your face

"Yeah, I can do it." You said, nodding

"Don't worry, we'll come after school and help." Chanyeol said, smiling at you

You nodded your head slowly and walked inside your room. You set down your bag on the nightstand and turned around to look at Chanyeol. Your eyes widened when you noticed he wasn't there. You walked towards your window and saw that the car was missing from the driveway.

You walked to your bathroom and took a shower, staring at the mirror before you got in. You noticed a small bruise on your head and cuts all over your face. You looked down and saw that there was a needle mark on your arm. You sighed when you realized what it meant and you got into the shower.

Once you were done, you changed into your uniform. You were putting on your socks when you saw a small bite mark on your leg. You touched it and you winced in pain. You quickly brushed your hair before running down the stairs. You slipped into your shoes and grabbed Bokshiri.

You grabbed your bike and you pedaled your way to Mrs. Kim's house. You dropped Bokshiri off and you began to walk towards school. You made your way to the forest trail when you stopped, your eyes wide.

"Right, the road should be opened by now." You whispered

You got onto your bike and made your way to school. You arrived a bit earlier than usual and you went to your locker. You grabbed your books when one fell to the floor, you bent down to grab it when you saw 6 pairs of shoes staring at you.

"Morning." You heard someone say

You looked up and saw Chanyeol smiling at you, his eyes shining. You looked towards the others and saw that they were staring at you, their brown eyes smouldering.

"Oh! Your eyes are brown!" You exclaimed, wide eyed

"Yeah, they always are." Baekhyun said, smiling

"But not when you're............" You trailed off, looking down

"When we're what?" Sehun asked, smirking

"My house is a mess by the way." You said, changing the subject

"We'll fix it by the time you get home." Suho said, smiling

"Araso." You said, walking towards the classroom

You walked towards your seat, opening a book and you began to take notes. You squealed when you felt someone pick you up. You clutched his shirt, your eyes closed before opening them. You looked up to see Kai winking at you. You turned around and watched as the rest of the members changed their order.

Suho and Sehun were on your right, changing seats. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were in front, their seats close to Suho's and Sehun's. D.O was sitting on your left, Kai's seat empty. You watched as Kai put you down at a desk, smiling at you.

You were now in a box, the members covering you on all sides. You stared at your new desk, completely baffled. You looked up to see Chanyeol winking at you, turning around.

"What are you doing?" You hissed, glaring at Suho

"I liked this seat better." He shrugged

You turned to look at the door, watching as your classmates came in. They stood still, confused on what had happened. You watched as Sehun, Kai, and Chanyeol glared at them, making sure they wouldn't do anything.

"Yah, what's going on?"

"Why is Ga Eun surrounded by them?"

"No! Maybe they like her!?"

"No way! I mean it's Ga Eun, resident geek freak."

"Of course! Why would EXO-K oppas like her!?"

"EXO-K?"

"Yeah, that's their group name. I mean, they are so ing hot!"

You stared down at your desk, your face going red. You looked up to see Chanyeol glaring at the group of girls. You could have sworn that he growled at them, his body shaking.

"Chanyeol? Are you okay?" You whispered, knowing that he could hear you

Chanyeol nodded his head, not turning to look at you. You avoided everyone's gaze and you focused on your class work. Lunchtime came and you ran out the door, desperate to get away.

"Should we go after her?" Chanyeol asked, eyes wide

"No, we don't want to make it hard on her." Baekhyun said, shaking his head

"But we have to stay close to her." Chanyeol said

"I don't think she feels comfortable to be with us yet." Baekhyun said, shrugging

Suho stood up and walked out the door, pushing past the fangirls that have gathered. They have become quite famous throughout the school, their amazing good looks and bodies have swooned many girls.

He walked towards the car and watched as the rest of the members followed after him. He got into the car and drove off heading back home. Chanyeol sat in the front seat and closed his eyes, not noticing where Suho was headed.

You quietly ate lunch by yourself, watching as people ignored you. You sighed in relief when you saw that EXO-K didn't follow you. Lunch soon finished and you headed back to class. Class started and you saw that they were missing. Seconds turned inot, minutes turned into hours and they never arrived.

"Ditchers." You whispered, shaking your head

School soon ended and you walked outside, grabbed your bike and pedaled your way home. You got Bokshiri from Mrs. Kim's house and you made your way home. You opened the door and your eyes flew open. Everything was gone. You ran up the stairs and into your room.

It was completely bare and nothing was left. You threw open your closet and saw that all your clothes were gone as well. You felt tears drop as you fell to the floor, unsure of what was going on.

You looked up to see Suho and Chanyeol staring at you, their eyes filled with sympathy. Kai and Sehun stood behind them and had your backpack and Bokshiri in their hands.

"What's going on?" You asked, confused

"I forgot to mention it to you." Suho said, looking down

"Mention what?" You asked, wide eyed

"You're............you're moving in with us." Suho said, looking up at you, his eyes a light yellow