Unfamiliar

The Wolves: Untamed

"What will happen?" Ga Eun asked again, eyes wide.

"Class is starting." Suho responded ignoring her question, while sitting down on his seat.

Ga Eun watched as the teacher and students entered, walking to their places. Luhan walked inside, his tie loose and his hair dishevelled. He turned to look at Ga Eun, before sitting down, his face blank and emotionless. She looked down when she noticed the members staring at her with murderous gazes. If only looks could kill.

Ga Eun was fiddling with her fingers until she noticed something unusual. She looked down to see her hand swollen and red, throbbing. She raised her hand and walked towards the front of the classroom.

"Can I go to the nurse’s office?" she asked, bowing slightly.

"Oh!” the teacher exclaimed worriedly, “Does it hurt?”

"Yeah, a bit." she nodded.

"Go ahead and take your time. Come back when it’s fine ok." The teacher hummed while gesturing his hands towards the door.

"Can I go as well?" Chanyeol voiced out.

"No, I'm sure Ms Lee would be fine by herself." The teacher said, shaking his head.

"Thank you." she said, bowing.

Ga Eun turned to see the members looking at her intently, their gazes unbreakable. She quickly stumbled her way towards the nurse's office, to get away from the tension. She waited, her hand slowly swelling up. After several minutes, she was given ice and a bed to lay on. Slowly, she closed her eyes and held her hand to ease the pain.

"Are you okay?" a figure asked.

Her eyes fluttered open and she turned her head towards the source of noise. She noticed Luhan sitting down, the nurse hovering over him. Curious, she sat up when she noticed the blood running down his face, with a bruised eye swelling up horribly.

"What happened?" she asked, in complete shock.

"It seems like one of your friends doesn't like me all too well." Luhan chuckled, closing his eyes.

"What did he do?" she asked, glaring holes into him.

"Nothing. I guess they didn't like the fact that you got hurt because of me." Luhan shrugged.

"Who did it?" Ga Eun asked, confused.

"The tan one, with the dark hair and thick lips." Luhan answered, turning to look at you.

"Kai." She merely responding, blinking rapidly.

"Bingo." Luhan said, smirking.

"It wasn't your fault." She said, turning her head away.

"I know but they don't." Luhan said, shrugging.

"I'm sorry. They're a bit protective of me." she said, fixing her gaze somewhere else.

"Don't be." Luhan answered, softly smiling.

Ga Eun’s felt her cheeks heat up as Luhan smiled at her. Luhan noticed and winked at her before laying down on the bed that was a few feet away. He closed his eyes and turned around, his back facing her. She laid back down, turning to face him.

"Did it hurt?" she muttered, closing he eyes.

"Not really. He's fine by the way." Luhan answered, his voice muffled.

"Who?" you asked, confused.

"Your friend, Kai." Luhan answered, chuckling.

"Really? That's good then." she answered, opening your eyes.

"You don't have to talk. I'm leaving soon." Luhan said, back still facing her.

"Why? Is it because of me?" she asked, turning to look at him again.

"I should get going." Luhan said, standing up.

"Why? Where are you going?" she asked, abruptly sitting up.

"Why do you want to know?" Luhan asked, before walking away.

Ga Eun stared after him in confusion before she laid back down. She closed your eyes and fell asleep, the ice pack still on her hand. The afternoon went by and she was soon forced to wake up.

"Ga Eun?" Baekhyun whispered, shaking the half sleeping figure.

"Oppa?" she responded, cutely rubbing her eyes with balled fists.

"How are you feeling?" D.O asked, a worried expression on his face.

"I feel better. It doesn't hurt as much." she said, sitting up.

"That's good. We should take you to the hospital." Suho said, staring at her.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about it." she said, standing up.

"Are you sure?" Sehun asked, looking at her.

"Yeah. I guess I slept for a long time." she sighed.

"You should go to class, the teacher is looking for you." Chanyeol said, grabbing her hand.

"Why?" she asked, confused.

"I don't know. I think about missing assignments." Chanyeol answered, shrugging.

"Where's Kai?" she asked, wide eyed.

"He was sent home. He got into trouble." Sehun said, chuckling.

"Because of Luhan, right?" she asked, frowning.

"How did you know? Did you talk to him?" Baekhyun asked, his voice cold.

"I saw him. Bleeding. Why did Kai do that?" Ga Eun asked, frowning.

"Are you worried about him?" Sehun asked, glaring at her.

"I'm not! I'm just upset at Kai for acting like that." She snapped, glaring back at Sehun.

"Don't worry, we were able to stop him before he did anything worse." D.O said, staring at her.

"Worse? What else could he have done?" She asked, her face paled.

"Stop it." Suho said, looking at her.

"Why? Why are you acting like this?" she sighed.

"Just go talk to the teacher. We'll talk about this at home." Chanyeol said, pulling her up.

Ga Eun pulled away from Chanyeol and headed back to class. She watched as they waited out in the hallway, their gazes locked on her. She entered the class and bowed, waiting for the teacher to speak.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked, looking up.

"Yes." she answered, bowing.

"You're missing some assignments. Turn them in by the end of this week." He said, looking at his notebook.

"Yes sir.”

"Luhan-ssi, please come up." The teacher said, looking up.

She turned to see Luhan at his desk, the bruises more noticeable. He stood up and walked towards the front, never looking at her. He quickly bowed and waited, making sure to avoid Ga Eun’s gaze.

"You also need to do some assignments as well. I'll give you a week." He said, looking down at his notebook again.

"Yes." Luhan answered, bowing.

"Oh, and I would like for there to be no more distractions. Keep that in mind." The teacher said, smiling.

Ga Eun bowed again and grabbed her bag, slinging it over her shoulder. Luhan walked towards his desk and grabbed his bag before walking out the door. She followed after him, noticing the members were gone. She felt her phone ring and grabbed it, noticing a message.

“We're outside.”

Ga Eun began to respond when her bag fell to the floor. Ga Eun bent down to pick it up when she noticed Luhan grab it. He looked at her before walking again, her bag in his hands.

"I can carry it myself." she said, following after Luhan.

"Doesn't seem like it." Luhan said, looking at her.

"Just give it to me." she grumbled, reaching out.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure they won't see me." Luhan said, smiling.

"They won't do anything. Well, I hope so." she said, looking away.

"You must be very popular with the boys." Luhan said, chuckling.

"Why? Are you interested?" she snapped, going red.

"No, why should I be? I'm just a bit curious." Luhan said, smiling.

"I doubt that. What do you want?" she asked, glaring.

"Answers. Being curious does that to you." Luhan said, smirking.

"Don't be. I don't even know you." she said, blinking.

"You will. You'll become curious as well… Ga Eun." Luhan said.

Before she could respond, Luhan placed her bag on the floor. Ga Eun watched as he walked out, heading towards a car. He quickly slipped inside and the car drove off. She grabbed her bag and headed out the door, noticing the members waiting.

"How did everything go?" Suho asked, grabbing your hand.

“He said my name. But why does it feel different?”

"Fine." she uttered, turning your head to where Luhan’s car drove off to.