First Date

The Wolves: Untamed

"Why?" Ga Eun asked, confused.

"Don't worry about these things." Chanyeol chuckled. "To be honest, the chances of anyone like us is very low."

"Really? This won't do." 

"Where are you going!?" Kai frowned as Ga Eun stood up.

"I'm going to do some research!" 

Ga Eun walked back to the living room and the TV. She watched as D.O followed after her, carrying a tray full of bowls. He quickly set the table and sat next to her, snuggling closer. Kai and Sehun ran towards them, fighting before Sehun won as he sat down on Ga Eun's other side.

"What are we going to watch?" Sehun asked.

"Demon, Werewolf and supernatural movies." She reached for his hand. "I need answers."

Sehun looked down to see her hand in his, clasped tightly. He smiled at her as he planted a kiss on her cheek, his eyes shining. Her eyes flew open before looking away as her face grew red.

"Keep this up and you might not be last place anymore." 

"Why are we even doing ranks? It's not fair." Chanyeol grumbled.

"I can stop if you want. I just wanted to have a bit of fun." Ga Eun pouted. "I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings."

"You can do whatever you want." Kai said.

"Yeah, it's your choice." Suho said.

"I'm fine with whatever you want." Baekhyun said.

"How about this? Just do whatever you want. But! And I mean but! You can't fight between yourselves. Okay?" She held her hand up.

"Fine." D.O quickly agreed.

"As you wish." Suho smiled.

The day slowly ended as they began to watch movies. Ga Eun accidently fell asleep and rested her head on D.O's shoulder as they finished eating. Sehun stood up and lifted her up before carrying her towards her room. He quickly laid her down and kissed her lightly on the forehead before going back towards the living room.

"Is she sleeping?" Suho asked.

"Yeah, she seems tired." Sehun nodded his head.

"What are we going to do now?" Kai yawned. "It's been a while."

"A midnight run?" Baekhyun jumped up. "Sounds good."

"Should we?" D.O asked, wide eyed.

"Someone should stay behind." Chanyeol walked towards her room. "We don't want to leave her alone."

"We're all going." Suho said, pulling Chanyeol back.

Suho led the others towards the woods and smiled as they changed. He looked up to see the full moon shining in the sky. Suho muttered to himself as he ran into the forest, quickly changing.

"I hope no one s up this time." Suho said, smirking

••••••••••••

She rolled to her side, yawning as she dug her face into someone's chest. Ga Eun snuggled closer, feeling someone wrap their arm around her waist, pulling her closer. Her eyes fluttered open and she sniffed the air.

"Ewww, who is that?" She murmured as she rubbed her eyes. "Why does it smell so bad?"

Ga Eun stared at Suho, his eyes still shut as he slept. She looked down to see his chest exposed, revealing a toned chest and sculpted arms. She slammed her eyes shut as she felt him stir.

"I know you're up. Your heart is beating too fast." Suho yawned.

"Oppa, you smell." 

"How else was I supposed to wake you up?" Suho whispered.

"Am I really deep sleeper?" She wrinkled her nose. "That's odd."

"Yeah, a very deep sleeper." 

"Okay, I'll work on that." 

"You look very pretty in the morning." 

"But my face is all swollen up." Ga Eun covered her face. "I barely woke up."

"No, it's natural. You're a natural beauty." Suho leaned closer.

Ga Eun covered and frowned as she shook her head. Suho leaned away and laughed, hugging her tighter. She pushed him off the bed and giggled as he winced as he fell to the floor.

"What?" Suho asked.

"I want my first kiss to be special." 

"So it's going to be with me?" Suho asked, wide eyed.

"If you can prove yourself. I'm sure Chanyeol can do a better job though." Ga Eun laughed.

"I can!" Chanyeol yelled, pushing open the door.

"Are you sure? I don't think so." 

"Yah! What day is it today?" Suho suddenly asked. 

"Saturday." She replied, confused.

"Today is my day, isn't it?" 

"Huh? You're right." 

"So should we go now?" Suho stood up. "We have a lot of things to do."

"Get dressed first." Ga Eun looked away and blushed. 

"Why? Like what you're seeing?" 

"I have a better body! Look!" Chanyeol said, lifting up his shirt.

"I don't want to see it!" 

"I'm going to take a shower! Get ready!" Suho said, before pushing Chanyeol out of the room.

"Lock the door!"

She quickly took a shower and got ready. It was too early in the morning for her to be awake and Ga Eun groaned as she changed. She slipped into a nice light dress and heels. Her hair was frizzy and tangled which made her sigh in frustration.

"What's wrong?" Suho asked as he walked into the room.

"I don't know what to with my hair." 

"You'll look perfect anyway you do it." 

"Up or down?" Ga Eun looked up at Suho. "Which way?"

"I prefer down. I'll be able to smell you better." Suho smiled.

"Oppa, you look handsome." She blushed when she noticed the way he was dressed. "Very cool."

"Really? Not as pretty as you." 

Her eyes rested on his before making its way down. His dress shirt hugged him tightly in all the right places. His muscles protruded through the thin fabric which made her blush. Suho's face was of sculpted beauty, a beautiful jawline, pale white skin and deep brown eyes. His hair was spiked up, showcasing his pink lips and cheeks.

"What's wrong? You're heart is pounding like crazy." 

"I'm fine." 

"Are you sure?" Suho blinked. "Doesn't seem like it."

'Aish, how could I forget about those eyelashes.'

"Yeah, don't worry." Ga Eun smiled.

"Let's go." 

Ga Eun latched onto his hand and felt his soft skin on hers. Suho led her downstairs as he smugged at the members. Her face grew red as they made kissing noises while they danced ally.

"Don't have too much fun!" Kai yelled, laughing.

"Always use protection!" Sehun said.

"Yah!" Chanyeol screamed.

"Have fun!" D.O said, waving.

"Call us for anything." Baekhyun winked.

She waved goodbye as Suho led her to the garage. She smiled as he opened the door for her, securing the seatbelt before closing the door. Shewatched as he sat down in the driver's seat.

"Where are we going oppa?" 

"That's a secret." 

"Not even a hint?" She pouted. "Nothing at all."

"Not even a hint." Suho said, shaking his head.

Ga Eun stared out the window, reaching out for Suho's hand as she watched the view. Suho tightened his hold on her, his warmth radiating around her, keeping her warm.

"You seem happy." Suho said.

"I am." She nodded. "For some strange reason."

"Why? What changed?" Suho asked, his eyes on the road.

"I'm happy for once. With all the members. I haven't felt this way in a long time." 

"Really? We'll make you happier from now on." 

"No, I'll try harder too." She chuckled.

Suho smiled at Ga Eunand continued driving. Her eyes grew wide as he stopped in front of a small restaurant. He led her inside, ordering food. After lunch, he led her around, his hand always grasping her hand.

"Where do you want to go?" Suho asked.

"A bookstore?"

"Why? More research?" Suho chuckled.

"Oppa, you don't know how much I'm studying right now. If I'm going to be a mate, I have to do some background research." Ga Eun laughed. "It's hard work."

She pulled Suho inside a bookstore, watching as he walked on his own. She muffled a laugh as he kept sniffing the air, looking out for her. She headed towards the supernatural section, eyeing a book.

Ga Eun reached out to grab it, only to find someone else hold onto it. She turned to look at someone, her heart racing suddenly. She stared into his doe-like eyes, soft yet sad. He looked at her, letting go of her hand before bowing.

"I'm sorry." He said, walking away.

Ga Eun stared after him, dazed. For some strange reason she  followed after him, staring at his back. She saw him turn around slightly, looking at her before turning away. The nerves under his skin began to burn as her heart raced faster than ever. 

Ga Eun had never seen someone so beautiful before.