Lips

The Wolves: Untamed

'Good Night, I hope you're liking the book so far.'

Luhan stared at his message as he laid down on his bed, smiling softly. He closed his eyes before jumping up, someone in bed with him. Luhan turned to look at him and pushed him off, making him fall on the floor.

"What the hell!?" He yelled, rubbing his head.

"Who said you can climb into my bed!?" Luhan snapped, rolling his eyes.

"Whatever." He said, flicking Luhan before running away.

"Yah! Get back here!" 

Before he could chase after him, Luhan looked up to see someone tall standing by the door, glaring at him. He walked into Luhan's room and sat down on his bed, smirking.

"Who was that?" He asked, smiling.

"What are you talking about?" Luhan answered, going red.

"She's very pretty." 

"It was just a small favor." 

"Sure, just a small favor. But, why do you feel the need to be around her?" He asked.

"It's nothing like that. I just feel bad." Luhan answered.

"I already warned you." 

"I know...but I can't stay away." 

"If you want her so badly, bring her with you." He said.

"How? She'll be in danger." Luhan answered, shaking his head.

"We'll protect her for you." 

"Why?" 

"You're finally happy." 

He turned around and headed out the door. Luhan sat down on his bed and sighed, smiling softly. He looked up and called out his name, watching as he came back.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Thanks...Kris." Luhan said.

••••••••••••

'Good Night, I hope you're liking the book so far.'

Ga Eun stared at the message, smiling widely. Before she could answer, she felt someone in the bed stir, sitting up. She quickly deleted the message and put her phone to charge, sliding back into bed.

"What happened?" Sehun murmured.

"Nothing, I just had to use the bathroom." She lied.

She closed her eyes and fell asleep, her heart still racing. She silently giggled to herself as she pictured Luhan's face. Sehun giggled along with Ga Eun and snuggled closer, wrapping his arms around her.

Morning came pretty quickly and Ga Eun woke up to noises made by the group. She sat up and ran towards her phone, her hands shaking as she typed a message.

'Good morning.'

She stared at her phone, jumping up and down as she waited for Luhan to respond. The phone vibrated in her hand and she bit her lips as she read his message. 

'Meet me in the library before school starts.'

'I'll try my best.'

'Okay. I'll wait for you.'

Ga Eun quickly took a shower and braided her hair as she changed into your uniform. The bruises had become less noticable so there was no need for makeup. She headed downstairs and took a deep breath, smiling widely.

"Oppa! I have to go to school early today!" 

"Why?" Suho asked.

"The teacher wants to see me." Ga Eun shrugged.

"Really? Do you me to go with you?" 

"No, I can go by myself. Can you just drop me off?" 

"Yeah sure. Eat first." Suho answered.

"Where's Ga Eun going?" Kai asked.

"School. The teacher wants to see her." D.O answered, setting down bowls.

"Really? I'll go with you." Kai answered, smiling.

"Me too." Baekhyun said, walking into the kitchen.

"Me too!" Sehun said.

"What's going on?" Chanyeol asked, yawning.

"I can go by myself." Ga Eun interrupted. "It'll take a while anyways."

"Let her go, we can meet up with her later." Suho agreed.

"Fine." Everyone answered, pouting.

She sat down and ate, watching as the others ate as well. She finished rather fast and waited for Suho to get his car keys, grabbing her backpack as she put on shoes. Ga Eun stared out the window as Suho drove, constantly yawning.

"Did you sleep well?" Ga Eun broke the silence.

"Not really. Someone kept snoring." Suho said, chuckling.

"Sehun? I didn't hear anything." 

"Of course you wouldn't." 

She stared at him in confusion before getting out of the car once they arrived. Suho waited until she entered the building before driving away. Once he was out of her sight, Ga Eun ran up the stairs and into the library

"Luhan!?" She called out. "Are you here?"

Ga Eun tripped over a book but was held back when Luhan wrapped his arms around her. His heart pounded against his chest as she looked up at him with wide eyes.

"Are you okay?" Luhan asked, worried.

"Huh? Ye-yeah." She stammered. "Sorry."

"You should be careful." 

"Okay." 

"Did you sleep well last night?" Luhan asked, sitting on the floor.

"Not really." Ga Eun sighed. "I haven't been sleeping well at all lately."

"Why not?" 

"I had a nightmare." 

"About what?" Luhan frowned. "Something scary?"

"The book you gave me. I read through werewolves, demons and vampires. I guess that affected me." Ga Eun shrugged.

"Who did you like out of all of them?" Luhan asked suddenly, staring at her reaction.

"Demons." 

"Really? Why?" 

"They're cool." She laughed. "What's not to like?"

"Yeah," Luhan awkwardly laughed. "What's not to like?"

"But why did you ask me to come?" 

"Because I missed you." Luhan bluntly replied.

"Huh? Missed me?" Ga Eun felt her face go red.

Luhan leaned closer, his face dangerously close to hers as he smiled. She felt your heart stop as he leaned even closer, his lips a few inches from her own. There wasn't much distance between the two of them. All Ga Eun had to do was close the gap to feel his tender lips against her own.

"What?" Luhan asked innocently.

"Noth-nothin-nothing." She stammered, avoiding his gaze.

"Want to go on a date sometime?" 

"Date?" Ga Eun began to cough violently.

"Are you okay?" Luhan laughed as he patted her back.

"Yeah. Yeah." 

Luhan didn't realize that he grabbed Ga Eun's hand, caressing them before hearing her breath hitch. He stared at her face and leaned in closer, watching as she slowly closed her eyes.

"You like me, right?"

"What?" Her eyes flew open. "No!"

"Prove it."

"Fine. How?" 

Luhan brushed back her hair and planted his lips on hers. She could feel her struggle against his hold before eventually giving up. Ga Eun slowly wrapped her arms around Luhan's waist and moved her lips against his. The room was silent except for their gasps. She pulled away and gasped for air before turning to stare at him.

"I told you, now you can't back out." Luhan whispered, before walking away.

She stared after him in shock, her body paralyzed. Ga Eun touched her lips as she held onto her chest, her body suddenly cold. Tears brimmed in her eyes as she stood up to follow after him, desperately wanting him to stay by her side.

'I told you.'

'I told you.'