Touch

The Wolves: Untamed

"Ga Eun, wake up." 

Her eyes fluttered open slowly,  eyes bloodshot red and swollen. She sat up slowly, feeling a hand in each of own. She looked down to see Sehun on her right, while Suho was on her left.

"Good morning." She yawned.

"Are you okay?" Suho asked.

"I have a headache." 

"Why?" Sehun asked

Ga Eun leaned her head against Sehun's chest, wrapping her arms tightly around herself. Sehun did the same and held onto her, watching as she kept yawning. Suho handed her a bottled water and watched as she drank it.

"Someone kept snoring." 

Sehun and Suho stared at each other before turning to look at her, trying to hide their smirks. Ga Eun stared back at them, oblivious before she yawned again. Her eyes began to flutter shut before yshe heard screaming.

"Oh! What's going on?" Ga Eun's eyes flew open, "I heard screams."

"D.O was making breakfast and Chanyeol forgot to watch over the food. So, D.O smacked Chanyeol on the head." Suho answered, looking at her.

"You could hear that?" 

"Werewolf, remember?" Suho smiled.

"Oh, I forgot." 

"You look really tired," Sehun said, noticing her red eyes.

"I am. I don't know why," Ga Eun shook her head.

"Do you want to stay home?" Sehun asked, brushing her hair away.

"I have to go to school." 

"I think you should stay, you don't look so good." Suho said.

"Am I sick?" 

"You have a bit of a fever. I don't think you should go to school." Suho said, a worried expression on his face.

"Okay, I guess I'll stay." Ga Eun nodded, "I don't want to get worse."

"I'll ask D.O to make you something warm to eat." Sehun stood up.

Ga Eun nodded and laid back down, snuggling up to Suho. Within a few minutes, D.O came into the room and set down her food. Kai slid into bed and rested his head on her chest, worried.

"Is she dying?" Kai asked.

"Yah!" She chuckled, "It's not that bad."

"No, she probably has the cold or flu." Suho answered.

"Okay, good." Kai said.

"Here, I made some stew for you. Eat up." D.O said, pulling Ga Eun up, "This should make you feel better."

Ga Eun  slipped out of bed and sat down at the small table in her room. She kissed D.O lightly as he slipped his sweater over her, keeping her warm. She began to eat, yawning every once in a while. She finished quickly and leaned on D.O's shoulder, closing her eyes.

"I finished omma." 

"Go back to bed. You'll feel better when you wake up." D.O said.

"Are you going to school?" Ga Eun asked, slipping in between Suho and Kai.

"Yeah, we can't all miss it. I'm sorry." Suho said.

"No, that's good. You can't miss school just because of me." 

"We'll come home right after school." 

"Oppa, do you guys ever get jealous?" Ga Eun asked.

"What do you mean?" Suho asked, confused.

"Like do you ever get jealous of the other members when I kiss or hug them?" 

"Not really." Kai shrugged.

"Really? Why not?" 

"Because you belong to all of us. We love you too much to get jealous." D.O explained.

"Really? That's good then. I was worried, whether or not I should keep a distance from everyone." She nodded, "I just wanted to make sure."

"Don't worry. We will always respect your decisions." Suho said.

"Yes! Thank you oppa." 

"We better get going. School starts soon." D.O said.

Ga Eun waved goodbye and closed her eyes, snuggling deeper into her blankets. She fell asleep quickly, her headache still causing a bit of a pain. She didn't notice the door opening or the small kiss that was made on her forehead.

"I hope you feel better" Baekhyun whispered, brushing her hair away.

••••••••••••

"Stop snoring." 

Ga Eun twisted and turned before she laid on the edge of the bed. Her eyes flew open as she began to roll off the side. She gasped in shock when strong arms grasped her from behind, pulling her into his chest.

"Are you okay?" Kai whispered, his breath hot on her neck.

"Kai? What are you doing here?" Ga Eunasked, confused.

"I snuck back home from school." Kai said, smiling.

"Aish, you scared me." 

"You like to sleep a lot, huh?" 

"I'm sick." She rolled her eyes, "Duh."

"Liar." Kai laughed.

"I am!" She complained, forcing Kai to touch her forehead.

"You do have a fever." Kai said, agreeing slightly.

"See! I told you." 

"It's almost lunchtime. Are you hungry?" Kai asked, sitting up.

"Yeah, a little bit." 

"Let's go eat!" Kai said, pulling Ga Eun off the bed.

She followed Kai towards the kitchen, giggling as he lifted her onto the counter. She watched as he began to cook, passing him the ingredients he needed. Ga Eun clapped in delight when he was finished, smiling when he began to feed her.

"I'm not a baby you know." She pouted. "Just a bit sick."

"No, you're my baby." Kai winked.

"Why do I feel you've used that line before?" 

"I have. I'm a man with many needs." 

"Yeah, a man indeed." Ga Eun rolled her eyes.

Ga Eun gasped when Kai slipped in between her legs, lifting up her shirt. She stared at him as he tilted his head up, his eyes closed. She reached out and traced his face, the soft skin making her nerves burn. Her eyes landed on his thick lips, making her heart race.

She pulled her hand away as she felt her heart begin to race. Ga Eun blushed as Kai opened his eyes, a wide smile on his lips as he stared up at her. Kai wrapped his arms around her tighter, pulling her to his chest.

She closed her eyes and waited, feeling his warm breath against her lips. She felt his lips on hers, passion building up inside of her. Ga Eun wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. She grinned in delight as Kai ran his tongue against her bottom lip, waiting for an entrance. She opened slightly wider and felt his tongue dance against hers.

"That's better." Kai said, pulling back.

"What is?" 

"I finally got my kiss." 

Ga Eun smiled as Kai leaned closer again, his lips crushing against her own. She did the same, moving against his. Kai pulled her off the counter and onto the floor, his fingers tracing her stomach.

She felt his tongue slide across her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She opened your mouth for him and felt his tongue melt with hers. Slowly, Kai moved from and kissed a trail down her jaw, then to her neck. He kissed around on herr neck until he heard Ga Eun gasp. He concentrated on that spot, on her neck lightly. He kept biting, , , and kissing the area, causing an involuntary moan to escape her lips.

Her hand flew to , her eyes wide in shock. Kai stared at Ga Eun, his eyes full of lust and wanting. She looked away before being pulled back, her eyes locked onto Kai's.

"Don't," Kai said quietly, gently tugging on her wrist to remove her hand away from . "I want to hear them," he admitted, his voice husky and thick with desire. His eyes were bright yellow in the dark, clouded over in lust.

Ga Eun's face turned red as she moved her hand away from . One of Kai's hands strayed to the hem of her shirt, tugging it up and over her head. He continued kissing her neck, marking her with his teeth a few times before going back up to . He grunted in the back of his throat. It was a manly sound and made Ga Eun's body prickle with a heat she had never felt before.

Kai pulled back to lift his shirt off, revealing his toned abs. He went back down, kissing the rise of her s. Both of them were panting, chests heaving. He whispered Ga Eun's name huskily as he went back up to kiss her once more.

His hands went under her to the clasp of her bra. Then his hands froze, as if he was finally realizing what the two of them were doing. Kai stared at her, his eyes tracing her, longing in his eyes.

"I--I'm sorry. I shouldn't have..." He cleared his throat, pulling back.

"Wait," Ga Eun said, grabbing his arms. He looked at her with wide eyes, the color fading back to warm brown. She bit her lips as she took a deep breath. What's the harm in doing it? She wondered.

"I think I'm...no. I know I'm ready." She said, her hands on Kai's face.

Kai stared at Ga Eun with disbelieving eyes as she pulled him back down to her, landing on his. She tangled her fingers into his silky hair, letting it curl around her fingers.

"But Kai?" 

"What?" 

"Is it going to hurt? This is my...well..." She hesitated.

He froze for a second, thinking. Kai stared at her, the way she looked at him, trust in her eyes. He leaned down and kissed her softly, love and care in his every touch.

"I'm not going to lie, it will hurt. I promise not to hurt you too much." Kai murmured, kissing her nose and forehead.

"I trust you." She whispered, kissing him.

His hands wandered back to her bra, unclasping it. She leaned closer to him, her body warm against his. Kai began to kiss her, a sound escaping her lips as he entered her. She looked up at him, watching as he stared back. Kai leaned closer and traced her face, his fingers light against her skin.

"I love you." Kai whispered, "I'll never hurt you."

••••••••••••

Ga Eun opened her eyes, shivering from the cold. She sat up and her eyes grew wide as she stared around the kitchen, noticing they were on the floor. She turned around and saw Kai on the floor, completely .

"Oh my god." She murmured.

"What?" Kai winked. "Like what you see?"

"No, I mean...we actually...you know..." Ga Eun stammered, covering her face.

"You don't have to be shy." Kai said.

"I'm not!" 

"Fine. Get dressed first and I'll get us something to drink." 

"Okay." 

"By the way, I really liked your ." Kai chuckled. "It was something different."

"I'll be back." Ga Eun gasped as she covered her face. 

She ran towards her room and took a shower, blushing as she noticed the love bites all over her body. She quickly changed and brushed her hair before heading towards the kitchen. She passed by the back door, the curtains pulled back.

Ga Eun noticed something strange in the forest, her eyes catching a light. She opened the door quickly and stepped outside, her feet on the cold grass. She gasped in surprise and blinked, rubbing her eyes. Ga Eun looked back up and stared in confusion, her heart racing.

"Ga Eun? Is something wrong?" Kai asked.

"Huh? Nothing." 

She stared in wonder and confusion, her mind racing. Kai grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the kitchen, handing her a drink. She looked down at the table, realizing what had made her go into shock.

'His eyes' She wondered. 'It looked like his eyes.'