Betrayal

The Wolves: Untamed

'He's coming for me.'

'Where is he?'

'He loves me.'

'He doesn't love me.'

'He'll come.'

'He'll come for me.'

'I love him and he loves me.'

'Where is he?'

Ga Eun stared out the window, still in bed as she struggled to keep her eyes open. D.O stood by her side, holding onto a tray of food as he tried to feed her. She kept resisting, not wanting to eat anything.

Days passed by and Ga Eun slowly got better, her legs no longer broken. She was able to walk around with D.O's help, letting him take her out into the yard. The others constantly watched her, making sure she never left their sight.

"How long?" She asked, looking at D.O.

"What do you mean?" D.O asked.

"How long have I been gone?" 

"Almost 2 weeks." 

"I can't ever leave. Right?" Ga Eun asked again. "Right?"

"No. They won't let you." D.O answered.

"I just to see him one last time. That's all I ask." 

D.O stood besides her and crouched down, helping Ga Eun back up after she fell. She leaned onto D.O and headed back inside the house, passing by the other members as they stood by the door.

"Are you okay?" Baekhyun asked.

"What happened?" Sehun asked.

"Do you need anything?" Chanyeol asked.

"What's wrong?" Kai asked, blinking.

Ga Eun pushed past them and headed inside her room, lying down on the bed as she struggled to breathe. D.O began to massage her legs, noticing the way she winced in pain. D.O left the room and headed into the kitchen, deciding to prepare something for her.

"Are you feeling better?" Suho asked, walking into the room.

"Go away." She looked away.

Suho sat down besides Ga Eun and brushed her hair back, noticing the bruises on her face still there. She glared at Suho as she smacked his hand away, turning away.

"Leave me alone." 

"The others are worried about you." Suho said.

"Worried? They didn't seem worried when they did this to me." Ga Eun snapped as she pointed to her body.

"They made a mistake." Suho said.

"My mistake was when I first came here with you." 

Suho stared at her before standing up, walking out the door. She closed her eyes and turned away, sobbing into her pillows. D.O came back in and set down a tray, patting her hand as she went to sleep.

'He's coming for me.'

'Where is he?'

'He loves me.'

'He doesn't love me.'

'He'll come for me.'

'Where is he?'

••••••••••••

"I need to find her. I have to get her back." Luhan sobbed, covering his face.

Kris and Xiumin found Luhan inside the abandoned house, his body shaking as he tried to control his sobs. They grabbed him and pulled him into the car, driving back home.

Days had passed and Luhan refused to stop looking for Ga Eun, spending all day and all night all over the city, desperate to find where she was. In the end, the other members began to assist Luhan, noticing his body slowly breaking down.

"She's gone, isn't she?" Xiumin asked, looking at Kris.

"We need to find her...for him." Kris said, shaking his head.

"Where could she be?" Lay asked, staring at Luhan.

"Anywhere." Tao answered, sighing.

"He's losing it. He's going crazy." Chen said.

They watched as Luhan walked inside the house, after spending all day searching for her. He ran up the stairs and locked himself inside his room, refusing to eat. Lay tried desperately to feed him but the food was eventually tossed outside the window.

Luhan laid down on his bed, ignoring the mess he had made from when he realized Ga Eun was gone. His bruises were healed yet there was an aching pain in his heart, making it hard for him to breathe.

'Where is she?'

'I'm coming for you.'

'I love you.'

'I'll find you.'

'Wait for me.'

'Ga Eun.'

••••••••••••

Ga Eun opened her eyes, rubbing away the sleep from them as she noticed that it was dark outside. She sat up and saw that D.O and Suho were sleeping on chairs by her side, their arms crossed over their chests. She hesitated before standing up, walking outside the room, not making a sound.

She noticed the other members were by the living room, sleeping soundly. She walked towards the front door, bit by bit as she held her breath, herr hands clutched by her side as she winced in pain.

After several minutes Ga Eun reached the door, tears in her eyes as she opened it softly. She stepped outside and began to walk, faster and faster once she got onto the road. Ga Eun began to run, ignoring the pain in her legs as she headed towards the city.

Ga Eun had planned to escape, waiting for the perfect moment when she could get outside. She saw a house down the road and gathered her speed before screaming when someone grabbed her from behind.

"Where do you think your going?" Suho growled.

She felt her tears drop as she felt herself being dragged back, Suho's hand over to keep her from screaming. She struggled against him, clawing at his arms to let her go but in the end she gave up, knowing she was caught.

Suho pulled Ga Eun back into the house, tossing her onto the floor as she cried out. The other members stared at her, their bodies shaking as they realized what had happened. They looked up to see Suho, his nose flaring as he ran his hand through his hair, staring at her.

"Leave us alone." Suho ordered, never letting Ga Eun out of his sight.

She stood up, staring at Suho as she walked backwards, desperate to get back inside her room. She turned around and ran before getting caught by Suho, screaming when he pushed her against the wall, his eyes dark and menacing.

"Where did you try to go?" He growled.

"What do you mean?" She screamed, pushing him away.

"Did you try and run away?" 

Ga Eun felt his body begin to shiver, his body trembling under his anger. He stood up and slammed his fist through the wall, the entire room shaking. She stood up and stared at him, her eyes widening in fear.

"Please. Stop." Ga Eun whispered as he fell to the floor.

She stared at his body, watching it as he began to transform, his nails scraping against the wooden floors. Ga Eun sat down beside him, her body wrapped around him as she tried to bring him back to his human form.

"Oppa. Please stop." 

"Go...go...leave!" He growled, pushing her away.

Ga Eun fell to the floor, a cut on her face bleeding. She crawled away and stared at him, the blood on her face dripping. She turned to the door and saw D.O running towards her, his eyes widening in fear.

"Are you alright?" D.O asked, crouching besides her.

"It's my fault." 

"You didn't try and run away, did you?" D.O asked, wiping away her blood.

"I didn't mean to, I just wanted to take a walk." Ga Eun lied, staring up at him.

"He loves you, we all do." He whispered.

"Not like this, never like this." She murmured, staring at his figure, his eyes once calm and serene turn into a vicious killer.

"He won't hurt you. He loves you too much." He said.

"Are you sure?" She asked, looking away.

D.O walked away when he saw Suho standing up and pulling her towards her room, squeezing his eyes shut as he heard her scream, knowing you were getting hurt. Suho had managed to stop his transformation once he saw Ga Eun walking away with D.O He walked inside Suho's room, shutting the door as he fell to the ground, covering his ears as she screamed.

"This wasn't the way it was supposed to be. This should have never happened." D.O murmured, rocking back and forth.

He looked up when he heard her screaming stop, tears falling down his face as he stood up. D.O walked towards Suho's desk, pulling open the drawer and grabbing something before he headed to Ga Eun's room.

Suho was gone, the door to her room barely hanging on its hinges, as D.O walked inside. He gasped in shock and pain as he saw her face bloodied and bruised, her fingernails bleeding from the scratch marks made on the floor.

D.O grabbed the first aid kit and wiped away at her wounds, knowing it was useless. He examined Ga Eun carefully, sighing in somewhat relief when he noticed that nothing was broken. D.O reached out and touched her face, his fingers brushing away the tears that fell from her eyes.

"Luhan...please...help me." Ga Eun whimpered, curling into a tiny ball.

D.O stood up and walked inside her bathroom, closing the door shut as he stared at his hands. He crouched down onto the floor and held his head in his hands, realizing what he had done.

He sent a message from the phone he had in his hands and  looked down to see the phone ringing, Luhan's number appearing. D.O rejected the call and sent a message, quickly turning off the phone before any of the other members could hear anything.

"I'm so sorry." D.O whispered, tears falling. "I'm so sorry Ga Eun."