Transformation

The Wolves: Untamed

"You didn't have to be so rude." D.O scolded, while turning to look at Sehun.

"I didn't have to be polite either." Sehun rebutted, rolling his eyes.

"Do you think they'll get mad?" D.O asked, looking at the clock.

"Chanyeol and Baekhyun hyung might." Sehun said, closing his eyes.

"Well we did something good anyways." D.O pointed out.

"Yeah but what will Suho hyung think?" Sehun asked, turning to look at D.O.

"He won't get that mad, as long as it was us and not Kai." D.O said, laughing.

"Yeah, that's true." Sehun said, chuckling.

As if on cue, D.O's phone rang. Sehun quickly grabbed it and accepted the call, as D.O was driving. He pulled the phone away from his ear, as the thunderous shouting were making his ears sore.

"WHERE ARE YOU!?" Kai screamed, his voice echoing throughout the car.

"We're heading home." Sehun said, wincing at the deafening volume.

"IT SHOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN YOU SO LONG! WE'RE STARVING!" Kai yelled.

"We're almost there. If you're so hungry, then go hunting!" Sehun yelled back, rolling his eyes.

"Kai! I'm almost there and I brought meat, so calm down." D.O voiced soothingly.

"Oh… okay. I guess we can wait a bit." Kai murmured before hanging up.

"Why does he always do that?" Sehun whined, handing D.O his phone.

"I have no idea." D.O said.

"She's actually kind of pretty." Sehun mumbled, looking out the window.

"Yeah, I know." D.O responded, nodding his head.

"Why is everyone all over her anyways?" Sehun asked, titling his head towards D.O.

"Well… It depends, considering the fact that werewolves like us are meant to find a mate and bond with them. We have to grow an attachment for someone for our pack to continue on. So, I guess it is pretty normal to be attracted to someone." D.O shrugged.

"I know that. But, isn't it strange how everyone else in the group seems to like her?" Sehun asked,

"Yeah. Come to think of it, it is kind of weird. I'm sure it's because of her scent." D.O said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, you smelled it too?" Sehun questioned.

"Yeah, it's different from the others." D.O said, smiling.

"I memorized it." Sehun said, looking down embarrassingly.

"Don't worry, I did too." D.O smirked.

Sehun looked up and saw that they were at the house. It was extremely modern and big, with a wrought iron gate. D.O pulled up and put the code in, watching as the gate opened. He pulled up into the driveway and grabbed the bags, heading inside. Sehun followed after him, carrying the leftover bags.

"We're back!" D.O yelled, turning to the kitchen.

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!?" Kai yelled, rushing over.

"We had to stop by somewhere." D.O answered, putting the groceries away.

"Where did you go?" Kai asked, as he turned to Sehun for answers.

"Somewhere." Sehun said, while helping D.O.

"Yah! Tell me." Kai said, stepping in front of Sehun intimidatingly.          

"Where do these go?" Sehun asked, ignoring Kai.

"Yah! Look at me when I talk to you!" Kai yelled, pulling Sehun towards him.

"Get your hands off me!" Sehun growled, pushing Kai.

"Do you really want to start this?" Kai growled.

"YAH! What did I say about fighting?" Suho barked, walking down the stairs.

"They went somewhere but they don't want to say where." Kai said, his eyes intently on Sehun

"Where did you go?" Suho asked, confused.

"We just stopped by somewhere." D.O voiced while grilling the meat.

"Yah! Don't overcook them!" Chanyeol yelled, rushing out of the living room.

"I won't!" D.O barked.

"Do you smell that?" Baekhyun asked, sniffing the air.

"What?" Chanyeol asked, sniffing the air as well.

"Hyung, when will we go hunt?" Sehun asked, turning their attention away.

"Oh yeah! When are we going to hunt hyung?" Kai asked, staring at Suho.

"I think we should wait. I mean, we're still new to this area." Suho said, sitting down in a chair.

"Well then I think it’s a good time to hunt and memorise the area?" Chanyeol argued, smiling.

"Yeah, besides there's a huge forest surrounding the area." Baekhyun said, while copying Chanyeol.

"Remember what happened last time? We almost got killed because we weren't careful. I won't risk it ever again." Suho sighed, shaking his head.

"No one lives around here anyways. The closest person is a few miles away." Kai argued.

"Are you sure?" Suho asked, turning to Sehun.

"Yeah, it's pretty much deserted. More people live closer together down the road but other than that, it's quite deserted." Sehun said

"I don't mind. To be honest, we should scout and see how far we can hunt without being noticed." D.O commented.

"Fine, but... and I mean but…Ugh! If anyone of you step out of line, I won't hold back." Suho declared harshly.

"Yes!" They shouted in sync.

After hearing the conversation, D.O quickly prepared dinner and everyone began to eat. After they had finished eating. They changed into looser fitting pants and shirts. Once they were finished, quickly and silently they ran towards the backyard and stared at the forest, their eyes shining.

"Ready?" Suho whispered, slipping off his shirt.

"Set?" Chanyeol shouted, taking off his clothes.

"GO!" Kai finished, bursting out of his clothes.

They soon began to shift, bodies trembling and shaking. Fur began to grow thicker, their nails growing longer. Their teeth began to change, growing longer and sharper, like fangs. They began to howl from the slight pain before collapsing on the floor.

Suho howled, after completely transformed into a wolf, larger and stronger. He sniffed the air, his eyes a dark yellow. He turned to look at the others, watching as they transformed into their wolf forms. He dashed into the forest, his instincts kicked in as he began to hunt.