Answers

The Wolves: Untamed

"Are you okay?" Suho asked.

"Huh?" Ga Eun rubbed her head. "Yeah."

Suho noticed her expression and backed off, watching as her eyes avoided his gaze. He could sense the fear radiating througout her body. He could hear the way her heart was beating, pounding hard against her chest.

"So I guess you know." Baekhyun frowned slightly. "About us."

"No." She shook her head. "I don't."

"Huh?" Sehun narrowed his eyes. "What do you mean?"

"I got lost and you found me, that's all." 

"Are you going to pretend you didn't see Suho?" Chanyeol eyes grew wide.

"What about Suho?"

"I'll take that as a yes." D.O shook his head.

"Can I go home now?" Ga Eun looked down. "It's already morning."

"Yeah but you should take a shower first." Suho handed her a bag. "You're dirty."

"It's fine. I can just go home."

"By the way, whose Bokshiri?" Kai asked.

"Bokshiri? My dog, why?" 

"Nothing, just curious." 

"Where is he?" Ga Eun looked around. "I had him last night."

"Your dog? I don't know." Sehun replied. "I didn't see him."

"He's not here?" 

"No, we only found you in the woods." Suho explained.

"Bokshiri? Are you sure?" She felt tears in her eyes. "You didn't see him?"

"No." Chanyeol shook his head. "We didn't see him."

"I have to find him!" Ga Eun ran towards the door. "He's probably still in the woods!"

She felt someone pull her back, forcing her to come back inside the house. Ga Eun pushed him away, her tears blinding her vision. She ran back out the door, towards the woods. She didn't notice the sharp roots digging into her feet. Ga Eun fell to the floor when a large wolf stepped in front of her, his black fur blending with the darkness of the woods.

"Move." Ga Eun, staring into his yellow eyes.

The wolf kept staring at her, baring his teeth. She moved to the side, only to be blocked by his large body. His large body blocked the path but Ga Eun pushed him away to make room. Her eyes bore into his own before she punched him with all her strength.

"I know you can understand me, move!" 

"He won't listen to you." Suho called out from behind. "No matter how hard you try."

"Why not?" She asked, turning to look at him.

"He follows my orders. Well, sometimes." Suho smirked.

"We can help if you want." Baekhyun stood besides Suho.

"Please, you have to find him." 

"It's just a dog." Sehun rolled his eyes. "You can get another one."

"It's not just a dog." Ga Eun snapped. "You wouldn't understand."

"He shouldn't have gone far." Chanyeol soothed. "He's probably looking for you."

"We should split up, it'll be easier that way." D.O said.

Ga Eun nodded her eyes and looked away when she noticed the group lowering themselves towards the ground. She could hear grunts and large cracking noises. She winced everytime there was a moan and scream that slowly turned into howls. Her eyes flew open when soft human hands reached for her own.

"Everything's going to be alright." Chanyeol whispered.

"Thank you." 

She looked up and saw a black wolf, a silver grey, a reddish brown, a biege wolf and a white wolf. Chanyeol led Ga Eun to the front and whistled, watching as the wolves spread out. She couldn't hold back her awe when she saw how fast they vanished into the woods.

"Cool, isn't it?" Chanyeol turned to her. "Right?"

"Yeah. It's like a dream." She agreed.

"If only." 

"So it's real right? The myths?" 

"Myths? You mean those stories about silver bullets and full moons?" Chanyeol chuckled. "Those myths?"

"Yeah, are they true?" Ga Eun hesitated. "Or not?"

"We're humans, anything can kill us. As for the full moon, we just become a tad stronger." Chanyeol explained.

"So you can change anytime?" 

"Yeah but it depends on how fast we do it."

"Have you killed anything...like animals and such?" 

"You mean have we killed other people?" Chanyeol's eyes narrowed. 

"I didn't me-mean i-it like that." Ga Eun stammered. "I swear!"

"I'm joking! Of course we haven't!

Chanyeol grabbed her hand and pulled Ga Eun closer to him. She stiffened until she heard the others howl, their cries echoing throughout the forest. Chanyeol led her to a small meadow and forced her to sit down, his eyes scanning the area.

"What are we waiting for?" She looked up Chanyeol.

"For the others." 

As if on cue, the wolves came into the meadow. Ga Eun stared at them, focusing her eyes on theirs. She couldn't help but be amazed at how human they looked, the way their eyes seemed to focus only on her.

"Did they find him?" 

"Yeah, they did." Chanyeol softly smiled.

Ga Eun looked up and saw Bokshiri running towards her, his fur completely matted together. He yelped as he noticed her standing in front of him. She began to laugh as he her face, his tail wagging violently.

"Bokshiri!" 

"Is that him?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yeah, thank you so much!" 

"It wasn't that hard." Kai called out.

She looked up and screamed, covering her eyes. Kai was completely , his body muscular and tan. Chanyeol pulled Ga Eun behind him and growled at Kai. The rest of the members quickly changed into their human form, smirks on their faces.

"Yah! Don't be surprised!" Kai yelled, laughing.

"Besides, you're going to see a lot more soon enough." Sehun said, chuckling.

"What do you mean?" Ga Eun still covered her face. "No I won't."

"We'll explain it later. We need to get back to the house." D.O said.

Ga Eun nodded and reached out to grab Chanyeol's hand.  His eyes widened as he felt his heart begin to beat faster. He looked down to see her warm hand in his, the way she held on for dear life. Chanyeol slowly tightened his hold and pulled her along, his mind racing.

"I'll take you home." Chanyeol whispered.

"Okay."

Chanyeol pushed past the members and headed to the house. He patted her shoulder before running inside towards his room. The bag of clothes and medicine were still lying on the floor before he scooped them up. He turned towards his closet and hesitated slightly before grabbing a gray sweater.

"Here." Chanyeol shyly handed it to Ga Eun. "It's still cold outside."

"Oh, thanks." 

Chanyeol looked up at her face, awed at how pale and soft it looked. He leaned closer and wiped away the few spots of blood that remained on her forehead. He watched as she blinked quickly, her breathing uneven. Chanyeol felt his heart stop as he touched her, an electrifying feeling washing over him.

"The-there  you go." Chanyeol stammered, looking away.

He wordlessly handed the bag over before walking away. Ga Eun grabbed Bokshiri off the floor and followed Chanyeol to the garage. He waited for her to get inside before speeding way to her drop her off.

Suho and the others watched as they left, their eyes narrowing. They headed back inside and got ready for school, quickly taking a shower and changing into their uniforms.

They headed towards the garage, waiting for Chanyeol to come back. Sehun and Kai turned to watch Suho take a deep breath, controling himself.

"When will you tell her?" Kai asked, smiling.

"Soon." Suho murmured as he watched Chanyeol drive up. "Soon enough."