Night Out

The Wolves: Untamed

"Where's Ga Eun?" Suho asked, walking into the house.

"She's sleeping." D.O answered, running over to them.

"How is she feeling?" Baekhyun asked, yawning.

"I think she'll feel better once she wakes up." D.O said, smiling.

"Are you sure? Should we go get her some medicine?" Chanyeol asked, clearly worried.

"No, its not that bad. Maybe some meat would do some good." D.O answered, smiling.

"Really? I'll go get some." Kai said, looking around.

"I'll go with you." Sehun said, putting on his shoes.

D.O watched as Kai and Sehun got into the car, heading towards the market. Suho and Chanyeol went to go watch some TV, settling into the couch. Baekhyun wandered around before heading up the stairs, towards Ga Eun's  room.

"Where are you going?" D.O asked, following after Baekhyun.

"To go get some sleep." Baekhyun said, smiling.

"Why?" D.O asked, frowning.

"I'm tired." Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

D.O pushed past Baekhyun and walked in, shutting the door before Baekhyun could get inside. He went to her bed and rested his hand on her forehead, making sure she didn't have a fever. D.O looked down and saw her phone sticking out, blinking from a new message.

He leaned in closer and grabbed it, turning it off without looking at the screen. D.O kissed Ga Eun lightly on the head before he glared at Baekhyun, who jumped into the bed with her.

"Don't wake her up." D.O snapped.

"I won't." Baekhyun shook his head.

Baekhyun smiled as D.O walked out of the room, murmuring curse words under his breath. Ga Eun sighed as she snuggled deeper into her bed, smiling softly as Baekhyun wrapped his arm around her.

"Oppa, you woke me up." 

"I'm sorry. We can just snuggle here together." Baekhyun said.

"No. I'm hungry." Ga Eun sat up.

She began to stretch as Baekhyun stared at her, a frown on his face. She stood up and splashed water on her face, wanting to wake up quicker. Baekhyun followed after her, sighing every now and then. She glared at him as she walked to the door, sniffing the air.

"Is D.O cooking already?" 

"Yeah, I think so." Baekhyun said.

Ga Eun ran downstairs and into the kitchen, hugging D.O from behind. D.O turned around and hugged yher back, kissing her on the forehead to make sure she wasn't sick.

"Are you feeling better?"

"Yeah, just a bit hungry." 

D.O nodded his head and sat Ga Eun down, handing her a bowl. She kissed him lightly on the cheeks before eating, humming softly. D.O sat down next to her and began to play with her hair, watching her eat.

"Ga Eun!" Baekhyun said.

"What is it?" Ga Eun looked up.

"Why aren't you waiting to eat with me?" Baekhyun pouted.

"I was hungry." 

Suho, Sehun, Kai and Chanyeol walked into the kitchen, smiling as Ga Eun began to eat again. She quickly finished and cleaned her plate before heading into the living room.

She  sat down and the TV, yawning softly. Baekhyun and Sehun sat on either side of her, resting their heads on her shoulder. You ignored them and watched TV, smiling softly.

D.O came into the room and pulled Ga Eun up, forcing her to sit besides him on the floor. She began to yell when she saw D.O open up a first aid kit, cleaning the bruises and cuts that remained on her face.

"What are you doing?" 

"Your makeup wiped off. Your bruises and cuts haven't healed." D.O murmured.

"Oh."

"Yeah, it might last a few more days." 

"Okay..." Ga Eun looked away.

"Do they hurt?" Baekhyun asked.

"A little bit." 

D.O quickly finished and smiled at Ga Eun as he pulled her away. She followed after him and stared wide eyed as he handed her her shoes, walking towards the door. The others quickly followed after but were stopped by D.O's glare.

"Where are you going?" Suho demanded.

"Out for a walk." D.O said.

Ga Eun waved goodbye before following after D.O, smiling as he pushed her into the car. She looked out the window as D.O headed towards the city.

"Where are we going?" 

"A date." 

"Why?" Ga Eun asked, confused.

"Because it's my turn." D.O chuckled.

She nodded her head and looked out the window, the breeze hitting her face. She smiled as D.O began to sing softly, his voice soothing and rich. D.O stopped in front of a bookstore and walked out, holding the door open for her.

"A bookstore?" 

"Yeah, I'm sure you've read all the books in the library." D.O said, chuckling

"Well..." Ga Eun nodded her head.

She walked inside and began to browse, staring at the books. D.O followed after her, chuckling as she grabbed several books, slowly piling them up. Ga Eun burst out laughing as D.O grabbed her books, his face hiding behind the large stack.

"I'll just wait here." D.O said, grunting.

"Okay. I'll look around for more." 

Ga Eun headed towards the back as she looked around at the books, sighing as she noticed several books that she has read already. She turned around before bumping into someone, bowing in apology.

"I'm sorry." 

"It's fine." He said, before walking away.

Ga Eun looked up and stared wide eyed, her heart racing. She followed after him, running until she reached the street outside. She waited for the green light before running, oblivious to the speeding car heading towards her.

She felt herself being pulled back, arms wrapped tightly around her as she was dragged away. Strong arms pushed her into a tiny coffee shop.

She turned around and stared into his eyes, noticing the anger and worried expression on his face. Ga Eun watched as he ran his hands through his hair, his body shaking as he turned to look at her.

"Are you stupid or what!?" He yelled.

"Luhan?"