Arguments

The Wolves: Untamed

"Huh? What?" 

"Aish! Why!? Why!?" Chanyeol yelled, shaking his head.

"Ga Eun? Can you come over here?" Suho smiled softly.

"Why? What's wrong?" Ga Eun asked as she walked towards Suho.

She felt herself being pulled back, Chanyeol pushing her behind him. Suho began to growl softly, glaring at Chanyeol. She stared at Suho as he turned to look at her. The way he stared at her made her heart face. She could see the longing in his eyes.

Suho whimpered as he watched her behind Chanyeol. Her eyes widened when she understood the reason why he was looking at her that way. As if she were the sun and as if she were his.

"Suho!? Why!? Not you too!" Ga Eun yelled.

"I'm sorry. It just happened." Suho held out his hands. "I can't do anything about it."

"How!? I can barely deal with Chanyeol and now you too!"

"She was just starting to fall in love with me!" Chanyeol said, stomping his feet.

"I knew it!" Sehun screamed, jumping up and down. "Give me my money!

Ga Eun turned to look at Sehun who held out his hand. D.O, Kai and Baekhyun placed money on them before glaring at Chanyeol and Suho. Kai pouted as he stared at his now empty walley while Baekhyun glared at Suho. D.O shook his head in frustration as he rested his head on the table.

"What's going on?" She turned to D.O. "What was that?"

"We sort of made a bet." D.O mumbled.

"About?" 

"Who would bond to you next." Kai replied.

"And Sehun won." Baekhyun answered.

"Yah! Do you think this is some sort of game!?" She snapped. "Seriously?"

"Yeah. Besides, you're going to have to wait till we bond before the real fun begins." Kai smirked.

Ga Eun took a deep breath and walked towards Suho, sighing as Chanyeol tagged along. Suho tried to grab her hand and pouted when she smacked it away. She pulled off the rest of the bandaids and smoothed out his skin.

"Why did you heal so fast?" 

"We heal faster than humans." 

"But the cuts were so big." She whispered.

"But you fixed me up." Suho sweetly replied.

"Yah! Don't do that!" Chanyeol pouted.

"You! Stop!" She pointed at Chanyeol. "No fighting!"

"But! But!" Chanyeol began, shaking his head.

"Suho, I know what happened now and I understand. I'm not going to be a about this but you need to give me time. I am trying my best to control myself. So...wait a little." Ga Eun said, through clenched teeth.

"Is there a better chance for me than with Chanyeol?" Suho asked.

"Yeah, at least you're more mature." 

"Yah! I was here first!" Chanyeol argued, resting his hand on his hips.

"And?" 

"Why not both? I mean you still have to wait for us." Baekhyun chuckled.

"All of you!? This is so frustrating." Ga Eun sighed.

"You should eat, you need the energy." Suho said.

"Come sit with me!" Chanyeol said.

She groaned as Chanyeol forced her to sit next to him, his hand still in hers. Suho pushed Baekhyun out of the way and sat next down to her as well. They didn't notice that she wasn't eating until she cleared .

"Why aren't you eating?" Chanyeol asked.

"Because both of you are holding onto my hand." 

"Let go so she can eat." Suho stared at Chanyeol.

"You let go." Chanyeol said, looking at Suho.

"I asked you first." Suho said, his teeth clenched.

"I was here first." Chanyeol replied, his eyes narrowing.

"Are you guys seriously going to be like this?" YGa Eun snapped. "I'm hungry."

"He started it!" Chanyeol shrugged.

"Yah. Suho is beating you right now, you want that?" 

"No." Chanyeol said, looking down.

"So please let go of my hand." 

"Why not Suho?" Chanyeol asked, pouting;

"Because I'm right handed." She smiled.

"Fine, do whatever you want." Chanyeol said.

She smiled at Chanyeol before she began to eat. Suho kept staring at her as he ate, always filling up her bowl whenever she finished eating.  D.O, Baekhyun and Kai kept , shivering everytime they saw Chanyeol and Suho staring at Ga Eun.

"Yah! Stop looking at her! I'm going to end up throwing up." Baekhyun complained, shaking his head.

"My stomach won't digest my food!" Kai complained, pretending to throw up.

"I can't eat anymore." D.O said, sighing.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what else to do." Ga Eun sighed.

"It's fine, just make sure they don't eat everything." Sehun said.

"Yeah, fine." 

"By the way, why don't you call us oppa?" Baekhyun asked, looking at Ga Eun.

"Huh? Why? We're not that close." Her eyes grew wide.

"You should call me oppa. Or baby. Or honey. Or dear." Chanyeol jumped up and down in excitement.

"Suho is fine with me." Suho smiled.

"Do you want me to call you oppa?" Ga Eun asked.

"If you want, I don't really care." Baekhyun stammered, his face red.

"Araso...oppa." 

"Why is he oppa!?" Chanyeol asked, his eyes wide.

"Aigoo, what do I do with you oppa?" She chuckled. "Happy?"

"Oppa?" Chanyeol asked, smiling wide.

"Yeah, oppa." 

"Don't do it!" Suho said, smacking Chanyeol.

"What?" 

"He was going to try and kiss you!" Suho said, glaring at Chanyeol.

"And!? It's not like I'm stealing anything!" Chanyeol argued, glaring at Suho.

Ga Eun stood up and walked away, heading towards her room. She pulled Bokshiri from his cage and set him free. She managed to find his leash and grabbed her backpack. She pushed past Suho and Chanyeol as she headed outside.

She managed to find the front door and walked out. Bokshiri began to jump and down as she tied his leash. She began to walk down the road, swinging her backpack around.

"Ga Eun!? Where are you going!?" Chanyeol screamed, still by the door.

"I'm taking Bokshiri to my neighbors!" 

"Then why do you have your backpack!?" Suho yelled, behind Chanyeol.

"It's a secret." 

She headed down the road, whistling as she walked to her house. After 15 minutes, she stood in front of it. She opened the door and began to look around, looking for something.

"Aish, where is it?" She sighed.

"What are you looking for?" Suho asked.

"Omo! You scared me!" 

"I'm sorry. What are you looking for?" 

"A box. It's like a chest." She said, still searching.

"What's it for?" Chanyeol asked.

"You're here too?" 

"Yeah, should I help?" Chanyeol asked, jumping up and down.

"Yeah, it's really important." 

"What is it?" Suho asked, rummaging through the living room.

"It's my parents belongings. Their death annniversary is coming up." Ga Eun looked down.

"Oh..." Suho said.

"So I really need to find it." 

"Don't worry, we will." Chanyeol said.

Suho managed to find it before Chanyeol, earning him light pat on the head. Chanyeol kept grumbling about not playing fair while he pulled Ga Eun out the door. She watched as the car arrived, D.O, Baekhyun, Kai and Sehun already waiting. She sat down in the back seat, watching as Suho and Chanyeol sat on either side of her.

"Can you drop me off a few blocks away?" She asked, looking at D.O who was driving.

"Why?" Suho asked, worried,

"Fangirls. Fangirls everywhere."