Disappear

The Wolves: Untamed

"You need to leave now!" D.O screamed, staring into the woods.

"Luhan, we need to go. Please, we need to leave." She said, pulling Luhan towards the car.

"D.O-ssi, put Ga Eun in the car." Luhan ordered, staring at D.O.

"You don't know what you're getting yourself into." D.O said, narrowing his eyes.

"I know what all of you are. Since the first day." Luhan said, glaring at D.O.

"What are you talking about?" D.O asked, wide eyed.

"Werewolves. Am I right?" Kris asked, walking into the small opening.

"Oppa!" Ga Eun called out, wide eyed.

"Ga Eun, we missed you." Kris said, smiling

She looked to see the other members coming into the meadow, their eyes black and cold as they stared at D.O. She turned to see Luhan staring at her, smiling softly before he grabbed her hand.

"I need you to get into the car." Luhan said, brushing back her hair.

"They're dangerous. They're not humans." Ga Eun said. "You're not safe."

"We know that. Since the beginning." Luhan said.

"What do you mean?" 

"Remember the books I gave you? I guess you never finished reading them." Luhan chuckled. "All those hints all over the house?"

"What are you talking about?" She asked, confused.

"Just lke you said, they're not human. Neither are we. Well most of us." Luhan said, looking towards the others.

"What? What are you trying to say?" 

"Do you trust me? Even if something happens, will you still love me?" 

"You're scaring me." Her eyes grew wide. "I don't understand what you're saying."

"Is this really necessary?" D.O asked.

"What do you mean?" Luhan asked, looking at D.O.

"It doesn't matter if you're not human or if you're something else. Get Ga Eun out of here." D.O snapped.

"Not humans?" She asked. "What do you mean?"

"Answer me. Would you leave me if you I tell you the truth?" Luhan asked, turning to look at the woods.

"We don't have much time. They're getting closer." Tao said, walking towards the front.

"I need to hear it first." 

"We aren't what you think we are. We're not human. Well I am...somewhat." Luhan said.

"What are you?" She stepped back slightly.

"Demons. Well we're half demons."

"You had mention it right now? Like now?" Chen rolled his eyes. "She didn't have any idea but now you tell her?"

"Half-demons?" 

"Oh! No wonder you never smelled like anything." D.O shook his head. "No wonder we didn't like you."

"Yeah but you and the others reeked." Luhan said, shaking his head.

"Half-demons?" Ga Eun repeated, shaking her head. "What?"

"Are you upset?" Luhan asked, brushing her hair back. "Are you scared?"

"Why does this have to happen to me?" 

"What do you mean?" 

"You lied to me this whole time?" She stepped back. "After everything?"

"I had no other choice." Luhan said, walking towards her.

"Why are you lying?"

"I'm not. Why are you around me? Why do I see you all the time?"

"Because you look for me. Because you want to find me."

"I don't. I don't even know who or what you are."

"You will, eventually."

"I'm so sorry. Ga Eun, I loved you too much to say anything. Please. Don't leave me." Luhan begged.

Ga Eun stared at him in anger, confusion and betrayal. Luhan stepped closer to her, tears falling down his face as he noticed her expression. Before he could say anything, he was thrown onto the ground.

"Kai!" She screamed, staring at the wolf in front of her.

D.O grabbed her hand and pulled her into the car, locking her inside before heading back towards the meadow. He quickly changed into his wolf form, pushing Kai off of Luhan. She stared wide eyed as they entire pack stood facing Luhan and the others.

Luhan stood up and brushed himself off, going into a protective stance in front of Ga Eun. Kris and the others stood besides Luhan, blocking their way to get to her. D.O walked over to the car and stood in front of the car door, making sure to cover her.

Luhan turned to look at her before facing the others, his hands twitching as his nails grew, his body growing larger as he transformed, his eyes a deep red. He began to moan and snarled at the wolves, his teeth growing into fangs.

Tao and Lay followed after Luhan, transforming themselves as they prepared for battle. Xiumin and Kris falling to the ground as large black wings sprung out of their back, their hands twisting into claws. Chen observed from the back, slightly smaller but large horns sticking out of his head.

"Oh my god." She gasped, wide eyed.

She noticed Suho step forward, his teeth baring as he stared at Luhan. Before she could blink, the others charged forward attacking Luhan's group. D.O was pinned on the floor by Kai, his teeth snapping at his throat.

D.O managed to push Kai away, biting into his paw before flinging him into the woods. Suho attacked Luhan, biting into his leg and dragging him before falling onto the ground, Luhan slashing into his thick skin with his claw-like nails.

Kris and Tao fought against Chanyeol and Sehun, sinking their nails into the bodies, blood squirting everywhere. Xiumin and Chen attacked Baekhyun, ripping into his fur and tearing away skin.

Luhan was pinned onto the ground by Suho, his teeth making his way towards his throat before he was pushed away by D.O. Ga Eun watched in horror as D.O howled in pain, whimpering as he crawled away from the bite Kai gave him.

Chanyeol and Sehun were tossed into the woods, falling onto the ground motionless. Tao and Lay were on the ground, struggling to get away before they stopped, eyes closed.

Chen was knocked unconscious on the floor, blood pouring out of his mouth, a large gash across his chest. Kris protected Xiumin from getting hit before falling to the ground, bite marks all over his body. Xiumin managed to get rid of Baekhyun before falling to the ground, Kai hovering over his body.

Luhan grabbed Kai and flung him onto the ground, smiling in satisfaction as Kai stopped twitching. Luhan turned to see Suho rushing over to him, his body pinned against a tree.

"Luhan!" She screamed, running out the door.

She stepped outside and stopped when Suho turned to look at her, his eyes blazing and murderous. He let go of Luhan and rushed over to her, snarling as he opened his mouth. She tried to run away but fell, covering her face as she waited for the impact.

"Ga Eun!" Luhan yelled.

Luhan had Suho against the ground, avoiding the snaps made by his teeth. Luhan raised his hand, his large claws slowly making it's way onto Suho's chest, digging deeper before Ga Eun screamed.

Luhan turned to look at her before punching Suho, standing up. She watched in awe as he turned back to normal, his eyes a soft chocolate brown. Luhan looked at her before turning away, staring at the ground.

"You stopped." She said, walking closer to him.

"You told me to." Luhan said, not looking at you

"I thought you wouldn't listen to me." Ga Eun murmured.

"We're not monsters." Luhan snapped. "We're not like them."

Ga Eun watched as Luhan sat down on the floor, covering his face with his hands. She stepped around and crouched down in front of him, pulling his hands away as she stared at him. She wiped away the tears that fell from his eyes, his fingers brushing past the tears that fell from her own.

"I love you." 

"What?" Luhan asked, wide eyed.

"When I saw you almost dying in front of me, I wanted to kill myself. I couldn't bear the thought of losing you." She said, shaking your head.

"I'm so sorry. If you leave me...I'll understand. If you want to let go, I'll do the same...for you." Luhan whispered, his fingers soft on her face

"Like you said, you're not a monster. Like you said, I never thought that another person could make the nerves beneath my skin dance. It was like I had slept my life away and now, suddenly, I was waking up. Like you said, we're made for each other. We were born to be together." Ga Eun smiled. "I can't and won't let you go."

"Will you stay with me?" Luhan asked.

"If you'll have me." 

Luhan wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer as he rested his head on top of hers. Ga Eun wrapped her arms around his waist, smiling softly as his heart matched yours...perfectly.

"Of course." Luhan said, smiling softly.

••••••••••••

Ga Eun stared wide eyed at the board, a small bag in her hands. Luhan and the others by her side, watching as she blinked in confusion. Luhan grabbed her and pulled her towards the gate, a ticket in his hands.

'Airline number 746 boarding. Seoul, South Korea to Beijing, China'

"Are you sure?" Luhan asked.

"Yeah, I am." She nodded.

The others had already boarded, waiting for Ga Eun and Luhan to get on the plane. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, her heart racing as she tried to stop the tears from falling.

"Are you okay?" D.O whispered.

She turned to see D.O smiling at her, his eyes shining under the light. Ga Eun had begged for Luhan to save D.O after the fight, tears falling when she stared at his bruised body. Luhan had done what she had asked and brought D.O along with them, knowing he had saved her life.

"Yeah, I'm okay." 

"Thank you." D.O whispered.

"No, I should be thanking you." She smiled.

"What for?" 

"You helped me and saved me." 

D.O stood in front of Ga Eun and brushed away her tears, shaking his head. She smiled as he pinched her cheeks, a small chuckle escaping his lips as he hugged her before letting go.

"Like I said, I love you enough to let go." D.O murmured, before heading towards the gate.

She watched as D.O checked in, his figure disappearing into the plane. Luhan stood in front of her and grabbed her hands, carefully looking at her, making sure she didn't regret anything.

"It's your choice. I'll do anything you ask me to." Luhan whispered, smiling softly.

"Let's go." Ga Eun took a deep breath. "Let's leave."

She pulled Luhan towards the gate and walked to the plane, slipping into her seat. Luhan sat down next to her, watching as D.O remained on her other side, his eyes closed.

"Where are we going?" Ga Eun whispered, turning to look at Luhan.

"Home." Luhan whispered back. "We're going home."

••••••••••••

Suho stared out the window, his eyes dark and still as he stared at the full moon up high in the sky. He turned to see the other members staring at him, their eyes yellow and their bodies trembling.

"They escaped." Chanyeol said, his teeth clenched.

"With D.O." Kai said, looking away.

"What do we do?" Sehun asked.

"Are we going after them?" Baekhyun asked, wide eyed.

Suho stared at the members, his lips pulling into a small smirk as he sat down on the couch. He leaned back and closed his eyes, his hands shaking in his lap as he began to chuckle.

"This isn't over... not by a longshot." Suho murmured, smiling

"What does that mean?" Baekhyun asked, confused.

"We're going to get Ga Eun back. Dead or alive." Suho said.