Bonded

The Wolves: Untamed

"I don't know how to explain." Chanyeol looked away.

"Is it bad?" 

Chanyeol reached out to grab her hand and grasped it tightly. Ga Eun tried pulling away but cried out as he tightened his hold. He looked up with wide eyes when he noticed her wincing. He immediately let go and stepped back.

"What was that for?" She snapped as she rubbed her hand. 

"I'm so sorry! Did I hurt you!?" Chanyeol asked, his eyes wide

"Yeah, it just hurts a little."

"Do you need anything?" 

"No it's fine." Ga Eun frowned. "What were you going to tell me?"

"Huh? Oh! I should tell you when Suho gets here." Chanyeol awkwardly laughed.

"What about me?" Suho asked, walking into the living room.

"Huh?" Chanyeol said, wide eyed.

Suho turned to look at Ga Eun and frowned when she shrugged. She sat back on the couch and noticed Chanyeol rocking back and forth. He looked down at her before sitting next to her, adjusting his position everytime she did.

Suho sat down besides her as well, watching as Chanyeol began to growl softly, only something Suho would be able to hear. Suho stared wide eyed as Chanyeol glanced at Ga Eun, smiling widely. He watched as Chanyeol slipped his hand into hers, grabbing it tightly.

"Ga Eun, can you come here?" Suho turned to her.

"Huh? Why?" 

"I need to tell you something." Suho leaned closer.

Ga Eun sat closer to Suho as he healed to whisper into her ear. She yelped when Chanyeol pulled her away, snarling softly at Suho. Suho reached out to grab her and narrowed his eyes at Chanyeol.

"Let her go." Chanyeol snapped, his body shaking.

"Chanyeol, look at me." Suho said, pulling her behind him.

"What's wrong?" Ga Eun asked in confusion. "Did something happen?"

"I need to do something. Don't get mad at me, okay?" Suho whispered as he glanced at her.

He turned to her and leaned in closer. Suho gently wrapped his arms around her waist and Ga Eun stiffened slightly before she relaxed. She could feel Suho's hot breath on her neck and she blinked back in surprise.

"No!" Chanyeol screamed. "Stop doing that!"

Ga Eun flew into the end table and braced herself as glass broke around her. She looked up to see Chanyeol grabbing Suho and pushing him away. The scent of blood reached her nose and she stared at the cut on her hand. Ga Eun realized what was about to happen and she crawled away.

"I said to let her go!" Chanyeol screamed, his hands on Suho's collar.

"You didn't, did you?" Suho glared. "Tell me you didn't."

"It just happened." Chanyeol growled, his eyes a deep yellow.

Suho pushed Chanyeol away, controlling his temper. Chanyeol landed on his back before standing back up. He howled as he ran towards Suho, knocking him onto the ground. Suho pushed Chanyeol and began to howl as well, his body shaking. Chanyeol snapped at Suho, his teeth becoming longer.

"Stop!" Ga Eun screamed, covering her ears.

Someone grabbed her from behind and she gazed at Kai who wrapped his arms around her. Baekhyun and D.O ran towards then and pulled Suho away from Chanyeol. Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol towards the kitchen, avoiding his teeth.

D.O grabbed Suho and pulled him outside, watching him as he controlled himself. Suho stood back up, his body back to normal as he entered the house. He turned towards Ga Eun and noticed her bleeding hand. Without a word, he pulled her into the bathroom to clean it.

His fingers lightly wiped away at the blood and she whimpered as he pulled away small fragments of glass from her hand. Kai entered the bathroom and handed Ga Eun her medication. She reached out to grab it and injected herself with medication.

She looked up when howls and screams came from the kitchen. Suho took a deep breath and shook his head as glass broke and things were smashed onto the floor. He looked up at Kai and pushed him out before blocking the door with his body.

"What's going on?" 

"Did Chanyeol say anything?" Suho looked up. "Anything at all?"

"No." Ga Eun shook her head. "He didn't say anything."

"Did he do anything out of the ordinary? Like almost turn into a wolf?" Suho asked, his eyes narrowing.

"Yeah, he was shaking on the ground but he stopped." 

". This wasn't supposed to happen, at least not now." 

"What wasn't supposed to happen?" 

Before Suho could answer, Kai pounded on the door, yelling Chanyeol's name. Suho pulled Ga Eun and pushed her into the bathtub, closing the curtain. She heard screams and howls as Suho opened the door. She sneaked a peek and saw Chanyeol, grabbing Suho.

She tremble as Suho grabbed Chanyeol, pushing him onto the floor. Chanyeol began to shake, his fur growing thicker. Suho began to growl and howl, his silver gray fur growing thicker.

"Let her go!" Chanyeol snapped, his teeth biting into Suho's arm.

"Kai! Get her out of here!" Suho yelled, blocking Chanyeol.

Kai rushed into the bathroom and grabbed Ga Eun. She slipped onto his back and watched as Suho pushed Chanyeol deeper into the bathroom, slamming the door shut. Kai held tightly onto her and stepped into her room. She looked up just in time to see Baekhyun, D.O and Sehun step inside and block the door along with Kai.

"What's going on?" Ga Eun asked. "Why are they fighting?"

"We don't know." Sehun answered, his eyes on you.

••••••••••••

"You need to stop! Chanyeol!" Suho yelled, his body shivering.

"Let her go! You can't touch her!" Chanyeol roared, his body on the floor.

"I won't! I swear! You need to calm down." Suho said, his eyes on Chanyeol.

Chanyeol pushed Suho off of him, his body still shaking. He was on his knees, his hands on the floor as he struggled to stay human. Suho leaned away, his eyes on Chanyeol.

Chanyeol turned his head up and moaned, his eyes growing darker as he stayed in his human form. Suho stood up and waited as Chanyeol laid down on the ground.

"Are you okay?" Suho asked, his hands stretched out.

Chanyeol looked up at him, his body weak as he stood up. Suho grabbed Chanyeol and pulled him up, making sure he wouldn't fall. Suho opened the door and tightened his hold on Chanyeol.

"Where is she?" Chanyeol asked, smelling the air.

"She's safe. Don't worry." Suho said, looking at Chanyeol.

"Is this what I think this is?" Chanyeol asked, turning to look at Suho.

"Yeah, you...bonded with her." Suho said, looking away.

"How? What does this mean?" Chanyeol asked, wide eyed.

"She has to stay with us forever." Suho said, looking towards Ga Eun's  room. "Because she's our mate."