Hurt

The Wolves: Untamed

"Why did you do it?" 

Kai had run towards the door when Ga Eun arrived from school, picking her up and carried her inside. She smacked him until he let go, his eyes wide in confusion. She glared at him before she went towards the stairs, ignoring him.

"Did what?" Kai asked.

"Why did you attack Luhan!?" 

"What? Are you mad?" 

"Yes!" Ga Eun argued. "You can't just do whatever you want!" 

She glared at Kai as she changed into comfortable clothes. Kai sat on her bed and watched her, rolling his eyes as she glared at him. She quickly tyed her hair and headed towards the stairs. She pulled away from Kai as he grabbed her, rolling her eyes.

"Let go!" 

"Why?!? Are you pissed off that I hit that pretty boy!?" Kai snapped.

"Yes! You can't just attack anyone you like!" 

Ga Eun gasped as Kai grabbed her hand and pushed her against the wall. She winced in pain as her head smacked onto the wall, making her dizzy. Kai's eyes glared into hers, his hand shaking as he controlled himself.

"Do you like him?" Kai snapped, his body trembling.

"What?" Ga Eun asked. "What did you just say?"

"Do you like that ing pretty boy?" Kai asked, his eyes menacing.

Before she could say anything, she was thrown onto the floor, smashing her face onto the wall. Kai screamed as he pulled her hair, forcing her to look up at him. Ga Eun felt her tears fall as she tried to pull away, fear in her eyes.

"What are you doing?" She asked, gasping.

"Answer the ing question!" Kai roared, pulling her harder.

She opened to answer when she felt Kai being pulled off of her. D.O grabbed him and flung him away, grabbing her in the process. Ga Eun watched as Kai ran after them, snarling. She closed her eyes and waited, before opening them again. She noticed Chanyeol holding onto Kai, waiting for D.O to take Ga Eun away.

"Are you okay?" D.O asked.

"Yeah." You gasped. "I think so."

She watched as D.O led her towards the kitchen, grabbing the first aid kit. She winced in pain as he began to clean her cuts, on her lips and forehead. She grabbed an ice pack and held it to her cheeks, a large bruise forming.

"What happened to him?" 

"He can get a bit agressive." D.O said.

"A bit?" Ga Eun's lips trembled. "How is that a bit?"

"I'm sorry." D.O smiled softly.

Ga Eun stood up and ran towards her room, passing Chanyeol and Kai who stood by the stairs. Kai reached out to grab her before letting go, noticing her tears. She slammed the door shut and locked it, reinforcing it with a chair.

She stood in the middle of the room, her body still shaking as she remembered Kai's face. The way his eyes stared at her, murderous and dangerous. The way he tossed her towards the wall as if she was nothing but a rag doll.

Ga Eun walked towards the mirror and stared wide eyed, the bruises purple and blue, the cuts on her face swollen. She winced as the tears that fell from her eyes slid into her cuts. She slid off her shirt and stared wide eyed at her body, noticing the dark patches of black bruises. She grabbed her medicine and injected herself, worried about the blood clotting.

She walked towards the bathroom and stepped inside, feeling the hot water pierce her skin. She sat down and let the water hit her, her body still in shock. Ga Eun quickly changed and laid down on her bed, covering yourself up.

"Ga Eun, come and eat." Baekhyun called out.

"Please go." 

"It was just a small mistake. Kai didn't mean it." Suho said, his voice soft.

"Go. I'm not hungry." She did her best to cover her sobs.

She closed her eyes and fell asleep, her body in pain and shock. Ga Eun kept crying out in her sleep, Kai's face still embedded into her mind. She felt her body stiffen as the door rattled, voices behind the door.

"Ga Eun, you need to come out."

"I'm so sorry."

"You can kill Kai if you want."

"It was just a mistake."

"Don't be so serious. We all make mistakes."

"Please come out."

Ga Eun shook her head and laid back down, covering herself again. She fell asleep again and felt her mind go blank as she tried to dream about something else.

'Doe-like eyes'

••••••••••••

Ga Eun woke up with a start by the loud knocking on her door. She glanced at the clock and quickly changed, brushing her hair as she changed into her uniform. She sat in front of the vanity mirror and tried her best to cover up the bruises on her face.

She grabbed her bag and walked towards the door, taking a deep breath. She pushed the chair out of the way and opened the door, staring into 6 pairs of eyes. She looked down and pushed past them, running towards the door.

"Ga Eun!"

"Where are you going!?"

"Come back here!"

She fiddled with the door before managing to pull it open, scrambling outside before the members could get to her. Ga Eun began to cry when she felt someone grab her arm, pulling her back inside.

"Where the hell did you think you were going?" Chanyeol snapped, wide eyed.

"School." She pulled away.

"Why didn't you wait for us?" Sehun asked, his voice cold and hard.

"The teacher said I had to go to school early." She lied, tears in her eyes.

"You need to eat." D.O said, his voice soft.

"Eat first. I'll drop you off." Suho said.

"I can go by myself." 

"No, we'll take you." Baekhyun said.

Ga Eun looked up in time to see Kai walking towards her. She gasped and scrambled away, her tears falling as her body began to shake. Kai crouched down and grabbed her hand, kissing it softly. Her eyes widened as he smiled.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." Kai said.

"What did you mean?" 

"I guess I got out of control. I love you too much. I'm sorry." 

She nodded her head slowly, knowing she shouldn't say anything. She stood up and went towards the kitchen and sat down. Ga Eun forced herself to eat, the food making her want to vomit. She smiled up at D.O and stood up, following after Chanyeol and Suho.

She got into the car and watched as they drove her to school, Suho's hand in hers as he drove and Chanyeol's hands in her hair. Ga Eun got out of the car and waved goodbye as she headed inside the school.

"We'll see you soon." Suho said, smiling.

"Wait for us! Don't talk to anyone!" Chanyeol yelled.

"Yeah, don't worry." Ga Eun forced a smile.

She headed inside and towards the library, wiping away her tears. Ga Eun went all the way towards the back and reached out to grab a book, only to find someone grabbing it already.

"I'm sorry." She bowed.

"You were here first. Take it." 

Ga Eun looked up to see Luhan smiling at her, holding out the book. She quickly wiped away the rest of her tears and grabbed the book before running towards the farthest corner.

"What happened?" Luhan asked, following after her.

"What are you talking about?" 

Luhan leaned closer and wiped away her makeup, revealing the cuts and bruises. He reached into his pocket and handed her a handkerchief, his eyes blazing for some reason. She noticed his hand shaking and automatically flinched, waiting.

"Who did this to you?" Luhan asked, his voice soft.

"Go away." Ga Eun whispered, looking away.

"What?" 

"Go away. Please." 

She watched as he nodded his head slowly before walking away. Ga Eun sat down and buried her nose into the book, holding back her sobs. She looked down to see Luhan's handkerchief in her hands, his soft touch lingering on her cheeks.

She looked up and stared after him, noticing him sitting at the end of the aisle, opposite of her. Her eyes widened as he looked up at her, his eyes cold and hard before they softened, his eyes shining.

"Thank you." She whispered, knowing he couldn't hear her.