Blood

The Wolves: Untamed

"No problem," Suho responded with a smile.

"What are you doing here?" Ga Eun asked, looking down at her book.

"I wanted to read," Suho answered, shrugging.

"Me too," Ga Eun claimed with a smile of her own.

"Did you finish eating yet? I'm sorry we interrupted your lunch," Suho said, turning to look at her.

Ga Eun shrugged and didn't take her eyes away from her book. 
"It's alright, I wasn't that hungry."

There was a couple seconds of silence before it was broken by Suho.

"Kai bothered you, didn't he?" he asked, leaning closer.

Ga Eun began to look up, not noticing the fact that Suho quickly smelled her hair, going back to his original position before she could notice. He looked up at her and forced a smile, his hands clenching.

"How did you know?" She asked, wide eyed.

"Just a lucky guess," Suho replied, his voice hard.

Ga Eun noticed the change in his voice as well as the hardened expression that now covered his face.

"Did I say something wrong?" Ga Eun asked, feeling slightly worried.

Suho's ridgid stance relaxed slowly and his features softened back to their usual state.

"No, it's nothing at all," Suho said, shaking his head.

"Oh... okay," She murmered, nodding slightly.

Another moment of silnce passed over the duo, Ga Eun unaware of Suho's attention completely on her rather than his own book.

"You don't seem to enjoy school much," Suho claimed, staring at her.

"It's noticable, isn't it?" Ga Eun laughed.

Suho stared at her, watching as she giggled. He sat there confused, watching as she smiled at him. The way she seemed genuinely happy, the way she seemed different from the other girls.

"What?" Suho asked, confused by her laughter.

"It's just that no one has asked me that before," She replied with a smile.

"Why not? It's obvious that you hate it here," Suho asked, eyes widening at the confession.

"I've never liked school. I would prefer to stay home and read," She replied, shrugging.

Suho nodded and quickly racked his brain for more things to talk about, wanting to keep hearing her voice speaking to him.

"You don't seem to live around here. You take a bike, right?" Suho asked, putting his book down.

"Yeah, I live in a small cottage away from the city," She replied.

"Oh...... that seems nice." Suho said, giving a slightly awkward nod.

Another bout of silence made Suho fidgit slightly.

"Why do you hang out with Kai?" Ga Eun asked, staring at Suho.

"Why? Did he do something?" Suho asked, his face darkening.

"No, it's just that he seems like the type to flirt around a lot." She explained.

"Ahhh...... well he is Kai." Suho answered with a shrug.

"And that means?" She asked curiosity getting the better of her.

"Kai, well he tends to be a bit narcisstic but he means well. It's just that he can't express himself with words," Suho claimed.

"I see, that makes sense," She said, nodding.

"Does it?" Suho asked with a chuckle.

"I mean, you don't seem like that kind of person." She claimed, looking up at him.

"What kind of person am I?" Suho asked, turning to look at her in the eye.

Ga Eun paused for a moment, raising her eyes up to the ceiling in thought. "Someone nice and gentle but also someone whose temper can flare and you might become quite dangerous. You seem nice most of the time but I'm sure you have something hidden," Ga Eun explained with a small smile.

"Are you psychic?" Suho asked, giving a mock gasp.

"Am I right?" She asked, eyes going wide.

"Why don't you try and find out?" Suho asked, leaning closer to her.

"No thanks," She said, shaking her head.

"What are you reading?" Suho asked, nodding towards her book.

"I don't know, Kai recommended it to me." Ga Eun replied, showing him the front cover and allowing him to hold it.

"A romance? Vampires? Werewolves? Demons?" Suho hissed, his voice dark and hard.

"What's wrong? Is it dirty?" She asked, panicking slightly.

"No, it's nothing," Suho said, handing back to her.

"What are you reading?" She asked, leaning closer to see hiw own book.

Suho turned to see Ga Eun's face inches away from his. He inhaled deeply, her scent absolutely breathtaking. He stared at her wordlessly, memorizing her scent as well. Suho looked away, keeping her at a distance.

"You smell nice." He blurted out.

"Really? It's probably because of the woods," Ga Eun responded.

"The woods? How?" Suho asked, turning to look at her.

"Yeah, I usually keep my windows open. Flowers grow nearby and the smell tends to enter my house," She replied with a smile.

"Do you like the woods?" Suho asked, curious.

"Yeah, well... sometimes. I hate it when it gets dark; it's a lot scarier," She replied, shuddering at the thought.

"Really? Don't worry, it won't be as scary as before," Suho claimed, a smile growing onto his face.

"Why?" She asked, confused.

"Just saying," Suho said, standing up.

Before Ga Eun could reply, the bell rang and Suho walked back to his desk, diagonal from her own. He turned back to smile at her before looking towards the door, watching as the others came inside.

Ga Eun looked up and saw Kai walking towards her, sitting in his desk that was next to hers. She looked away and began to read, ignoring the way he looked at her.

Class began and Ga Eun looked up to see that the class had to disect a cow's heart for biology. She stood up and followed the class to the lab room, where they were paired up by the teacher.

"Kim Joon Myun and Oh Sehun."

"Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun."

"Do Kyungsoo and Kim Jong In."

Ga Eun watched as everyone began to split up into their groups, leaving her completely alone. She waited for her name to be called but it never was. She walked towards the teacher, restraining her frustration before she said anything rude.

"Excuse me," She began, giving a short bow.

"Oh! Ga Eun!" The teacher said, surprised to see her so soon.

"You didn't put me in a group," She explained, giving the teacher her best smile.

"Ahhh... I'm sorry. You can just join Chanyeol and Baekhyun's group," He said, looking down at his list.

"Yes," She said, bowing again.

Ga Eun walked towards their table, ignoring the glares made by the other girls. She sat down and put on the gloves and goggles. Chanyeol quickly grabbed the heart and cut a hole, taking out the excess blood.

Ga Eun couldn't help but stare at it, unmoving as she began to have flashbacks after seeing the blood pour out of the heart. She closed her eyes and tried to calm herself down. She could hear Chanyeol and Baekhyun begin to joke around and talk and opened her eyes,seeing that the blood was leaking onto the table, slowly staining the wood.

"I'm sorry but I have to go to the bathroom," She murmured, standing from her seat.

Before she could walk, Ga Eun's head began to throb, grabbed onto the table to try to steady herself. She felt herself grow weaker, becoming lightheaded. She closed her eyes and fell to the floor, slowly growing unconscious.

"Ga Eun! Yah! Wake up!" A voice yelled, holding onto her.

"I'm sorry." She whispered, tears falling down her cheeks.