The Woods, Part II

The Wolves: Untamed

Suho led the others through the forest, letting their senses take over. They began to run, smelling the air and gathering their surroundings. Their fur shined under the moonlight. They were large wolves, larger than normal humans.

Their eyes glowed under the light, a deep yellow that sparkled. Their teeth bared, showing large fangs. They were sharp enough to cut through bone. Each of them had their own distinctive colour.

Suho- a silver grey that shined and gleamed with each movement of his body.

Baekhyun- a reddish brown that highlighted his mischievous eyes.

Chanyeol- a chocolate brown that showcased his playfulness.

D.O- a light beige colour that highlighted his tenderness.

Kai- pitch black fur that blended in with the darkness of the forest, his eyes glimmering.

Sehun- a pure white, showcasing his youth.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun began to race, attacking each other in the process. Their growls echoed throughout the forest. The clash of their bodies thundered, shaking the ground and the trees.

Sehun and Kai began to hunt, their teeth staining with blood. Sehun ran towards a deer and attacked it, ripping its throat apart. He began to eat it, the blood staining his fur.

Kai ran after another deer, his speed faster than the others. Within seconds he took down the deer, throwing it to the ground. He began to howl as he ripped its body apart, the bones flying across the air.

Suho and D.O scouted the area, focusing on setting their perimeter. They quickly inspected the area, howling to assemble the others. They locked eyes with each other before snarling.

They each lined up, their noses sniffing the air. Suho howled and they began to race, their speed unmatched. Kai was ahead of the others, his specialty being the fastest of the group.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were more interested in outrunning the other. The moon helping their way through the woods. D.O and Suho stayed a bit behind, eyeing the area just in case they came across any dangerous animals.

Sehun managed to beat Kai, yelping to show his happiness, which caused Kai to snarl while walking away to show that he didn’t care. Sehun smirked inwardly and barked, before following after him.

Soon the group split up, some went to hunt while the others went to run. Suho, D.O and Baekhyun decided to head north, leaving Chanyeol, Sehun and Kai to play around.

They quickly ran, noticing the forest getting thicker and thicker. Houses began to grow more and more distant, making it easier to hunt. They began to turn back when they heard screaming and barking noises.

Suho's ears twitched, his eyes turning to the east. He began to run towards it, his curiosity getting the best of him. D.O and Baekhyun quickly followed after him, surprised by his expression.

“What the hell is that?”  Suho wondered.

He quickly caught up to the sounds, his eyes gleaming behind the thick bushes. Suho stared at a girl, watching as she ran towards a dog in the middle. He stared curiously at her, unable to see her face.

D.O and Baekhyun caught up and stared as well, their dark yellow eyes showing their curiosity. They followed her with their eyes, watching as she kneeled down and petted the dog, cooing.

"Yah! Bokshiri!" They heard her yell.

D.O jerked his head up, his eyes twitching as he struggled to recover his memories. He turned back to stare at the girl. His eyes growing wider. He began to howl, watching as she stood up.

“I've seen her before” D.O thought.

They watched as she began to walk back into the forest, following silently behind her. They couldn't keep their eyes off this mysterious girl, watching her struggle as she walked. They noticed the length of your hair and the way she hugged the dog tighter.

They stopped when she stopped, her eyes growing wide as the sound of howls could be heard. Suho turned to see Sehun, Chanyeol and Kai walk towards them, their howls increasing in volume with each step the trio took.

Sehun and Kai noticed the girl and looked towards her, their teeth baring as they began to follow her. The others quickly followed, making sure not to make any noises. They watched as they saw her run, falling over some rocks.

Their hearts began to race and beat violently and the sweet scent of her blood, reached their noises. Her scent was so strong and delicious. They began to run, their stomachs grumbling as her scent was very appealing to them.

Suho stood at the back, sniffing the air. He ran to where she had fallen before running away. Suho sniffed the ground, ignoring the blood that was there. His heart stopped when he recognized the owner of the scent. He quickly looked up and ran after her, passing the members.

"It's her."  Suho thought to himself.

He managed to catch up and saw her standing in the middle of the path, gasping for air. Suho stood behind her and growled for the members to stay away. Baekhyun and Chanyeol stepped a bit closer, watching Suho sniff the air.

Suho turned back to look at her, noticing her stiff body. He began to whimper as he watched the girl turn around, her dark chocolate brown eyes making contact with his yellow ones. Suho sniffed her again and bared his teeth, showing his excitement.

"It is her. Ga Eun." Suho thought.

Suho turned to chase after her, watching as her body dashed into the forest. He turned around to see the others chasing after him, howling in the process. Suho focused his eyes forward and continued running after her, his breath burning into her skin.

Suho howled when he saw her fall, rolling down a large hill. He ran down and sniffed her body, realizing that she was bleeding. Kai and Sehun rushed over and sniffed the figure on the ground, softly gnawing at her leg. They jumped back in surprise when she began to crawl away.

Suho stared at her before turning away. He howled for the others to follow, not noticing Chanyeol and Baekhyun change. He turned around in time to see them on the floor, convulsing as they forced themselves to change.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun screamed in agony, their backs shooting up, their spines bending at an impossible angle. Their skin began to ripple and their fur slowly started to fade. They stood up once they were done, gasping for air.

", it is her." Baekhyun said, rushing over to her body.

"She's bleeding!" Chanyeol yelled, his eyes wide.

Suho quickly transformed, his body used to the process. He stayed on the ground for a few seconds before standing up, his face twisted in anger. He walked over to Chanyeol and Baekhyun, his teeth baring.

"What the hell are you doing!?" Suho screamed, locking eyes with Baekhyun.

"It's her. You knew, didn't you?" Baekhyun asked, wide eyed.

"That's why we're leaving her here." Suho said, his eyes cold.

"We can't, she'll die." Chanyeol said.

"What are you talking about?" Suho asked, confused.

"We need to take her to the hospital." Chanyeol said, picking Ga Eun up.

"Let her down!" Suho barked.

"If we leave her here, she dies." Baekhyun blurted out, while looking at the limp body in front of him.

"Are you serious? How do you know for sure?" Suho asked.

"Because she told us." Chanyeol said.

"We'll get caught." Suho said, his eyes narrowing.

Before Chanyeol or Baekhyun could respond, they stared at her, watching as she whimpered. Her large doe-like eyes opened slightly, while her pale face due to the loss of blood, scrunched up in pain. She leaned closer into Chanyeol, tears falling as she slowly begged.

"Someone help. Anyone." she uttered, before falling unconscious in Chanyeol’s arms.