Stares

The Wolves: Untamed

Luhan walked down the hallways before going into the classroom. He sat down at his seat and rested his head on his desk, a smug smile on his face. Luhan closed his eyes and touched his lips.

"What do I do now?" Luhan whispered.

Luhan looked up to see Kai, Sehun and Baekhyun enter the classroom, their eyes on him as they walked to their seats. Luhan ignored them and laid his head back down, pretending to go to sleep.

He felt his body go soft as he heard Ga Eun's voice, knowing she was coming inside the classroom. Luhan looked up and caught her eye, noticing the small smile she gave him. He laid back down and smiled to himself, touching his lips.

••••••••••••

"Ga Eun?" 

She looked up to see Baekhyun and Chanyeol standing over her, their eyes full of worry. She shook her head and stood up, hitting her legs when she realized they fell asleep.

"Hi." 

"Are you okay?" Baekhyun asked.

"Huh? Yeah, I just blanked out." 

"Are you sure?" Chanyeol asked. "Let's go then."

"Where?" Ga Eun asked. "Where are we going?"

"Class." Baekhyun answered, giving her a confused expression.

"Oh." 

"Did you get everything done?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yeah. I guess." She felt her face go red.

"You won't have to come early anymore, right?" Baekhyun asked.

"Huh? I don't know. I think so." 

"Why!? We miss you!" Chanyeol frowned.

"I'm sorry." Ga Eun pretended to look sad. "The teacher still wants me to come. There's nothing much I can do about it."

"We'll come with you from now on. It's boring at home." Baekhyun pouted.

"Come with me?" 

"Yeah, we have to take care of you 24/7." Chanyeol laughed.

"Why?" 

"What do you mean?" 

"I can take care of myself." She blinked in surprise. "You don't have to."

"Who says you can't?" Baekhyun scoffed. "We're just making sure nothing happens to you."

"It's frustrating. You don't let me breathe." 

"Frustrating? What is?" Chanyeol snapped.

Ga Eun pulled away from Chanyeol and went inside the classroom. She noticed Luhan looking at her before looking down at his desk, a small smile on his face. She felt her body calm down and she smiled back before sitting at her seat.

"Answer me." Chanyeol hissed, following after her.

"I don't want to." Ga Eun crossed her arms. "I shouldn't have to explain myself."

She  gasped in pain when Chanyeol grabbed her arm, his body shaking. She tried to pull away but the pain only grew worse as Chanyeol's hold grew tighter.

"Oppa, it hurts." 

"What happened?" Sehun asked, looking at Baekhyun.

"I don't know. Chanyeol's in his mood." Baekhyun shrugged.

"Hyung, let her go. You can talk about it at home." D.O said, standing up.

D.O headed towards Chanyeol and grabbed his arm, struggling to get him off of her. D.O was pushed away and he sighed, turning his back as he sat down. Ga Eun grabbed Chanyeol's hand again, noticing her arm bruising. She looked up in shock when Chanyeol was pushed onto the ground, landing on some desks.

"She said it hurts." Luhan snarled. "Let go of her."

Luhan went back to his desk and sat down, resting his head on his desk. Chanyeol stood up and began to walk towards Luhan, Kai and Sehun by his side. Luhan closed his eyes and sighed, shaking his head slowly.

"What's going on?" Suho called out, entering the room.

"Nothing." Chanyeol snapped, glaring at Luhan.

"Go back to your seat." Suho ordered. "What did I say?"

Ga Eun stared down at her desk and trembled as Chanyeol walked past her to sit down. Suho turned to Ga Eun and frowned slightly before patting her lightly on the shoulder.

"Thanks." 

"No problem." 

Chanyeol, Sehun and Luhan went back to their seats, still glaring at Luhan. Ga Eun avoided their gazes and stared blankly ahead as she blinked back her tears. She felt her body go numb as Chanyeol whispered to her.

"We'll talk about this at home." 

Class soon started and the morning went by, the members always glancing at Ga Eun. She reached into her bag to grab another pencil when her phone vibrated. She grabbed it when the others weren't looking and covered it with her book.

'Are you okay?'

'I'm fine. You shouldn't have done something so stupid.'

'I was worried.'

'Why? I could have handled it.'

'Because I like you. And you like me.'

Ga Eun looked up to see Luhan staring at her, a smile on his face. She smiled back and slightly, before turning back to look at her desk. She hesitated in replying, not sure of what to say.

'I need to make sure. I don't know.'

'You will. I'll prove it. You know it's true.'

••••••••••••

"Ga Eun?" Suho whispered.

"Yeah?" 

"Let's go." 

"Where?" Ga Eun asked, looking around.

"It's time for gym." D.O answered, standing next to Suho.

"But I don't go." She frowned. "I never go."

"You will now. Let's go." Suho pulled her up. "We want you to come with us now."

"Why? I always go to the library." 

"Not anymore." Kai replied.

"Why?" Her voice grew urgent. "Why not?"

"You honestly don't know?" Sehun sighed.

"What's that supposed to mean?" 

"We'll talk about this at home." Baekhyun answered, the tone in his voice making it final.

Ga Eun turned around to see Luhan staring at her, his eyes narrowed and his hands shaking. He stepped towards you but stopped when he noticed her shaking her hand. Taking a deep breath, he turned around and left her behind.