Curiosity

The Wolves: Untamed

"Not you too!" Chanyeol sighed.

"Oppa, calm down." Ga Eun frowned. "It was bound to happen."

"How!? I was first!" 

"And you will always be first. You just have to be understanding." 

"She's right, we can't control this." Suho said, walking back into the room.

"Ga Eun, you look very pretty." Sehun said.

"Thank you." 

"I was nice to you first. I always thought you were pretty." Baekhyun leaned closer.

"That's true. You were nice to me first." Ga Eun nodded. "Unlike someone."

"I'll treat you better. I promise." Sehun smiled.

"No you won't. You don't care about her as much as I do." Baekhyun argued.

"Who says I won't!?" Sehun asked, glaring.

"Stop!" She stood up.

"What's wrong?" Kai asked.

"We need to set some ground rules." 

"Rules?" D.O looked up in confusion.

"Yeah, my rules." She frowned. "It's only fair."

"What kind of rules?" Suho asked.

"Sit down please." 

Ga Eun grabbed Chanyeol and Suho and pushed them onto the couch. She glared at D.O and Kai, watching as they also sat down on the couch. All six of them stared up at her in expectation.

"First of all, I would like to say that I understand this...wolf thing. I'm also learning more about it and I respect it as well. Unfortunately, someone is unable to understand it as well and is acting a bit too much." She began, looking at Chanyeol.

"But..." Chanyeol began, looking down.

"So we should make a few rules, does anyone have something they would like to ask?" 

"I want to sleep in the same bed as you!" Kai said, raising his hand.

"Dates! What about them!?" D.O asked.

"Can we kiss you!?" Baekhyun asked, raising his hand as well.

"What about skinship!?" Sehun asked.

"We should do it in order of bonding!" Chanyeol yelled.

Ga Eun looked at Suho expecting him to ask a question. He looked at her and shook his head, smiling. She smiled back at him and turned her attention back to the group.

"I'm thinking of a number from one to ten." 

"6!" Kai yelled

"9!" Sehun yelled

"10!" Chanyeol yelled

"4!" D.O yelled

"5!" Baekhyun yelled

"3?" Suho asked, looking at you

"From now on, the order will be...

  1. Suho
  2. D.O
  3. Baekhyun
  4. Kai
  5. Sehun
  6. Chanyeol" Ga Eun laughed.

"Why!?" Chanyeol complained.

"Because the number was 3." 

"So what does that let us do?" Suho blinked in surprise.

"Well, tomorrow Suho will sleep in the same bed as me and it will be our first date and he gets to have my full attention." Ga Eun explained. "That way I can get to know everyone and try my best for the group."

"What about the rest of us?" D.O looked up.

"Well, you also get to do the same things but Suho gets top priority." 

"That sounds fair." Kai slowly nodded.

"So it starts today?" Baekhyun asked.

"No, tomorrow." 

"Then no one gets to sleep in the same bed?" Sehun pouted.

"Well, I get a day off every week." Ga Eun blinked. "I think that's fair."

"So today's your day off?" Chanyeol smiled

"Yeah. But! If one of you decides to cheat, then you won't have your day." 

"That's fine!" Sehun laughed.

"Is that all?" Suho stood up.

"Yeah, now let's go eat." Ga Eun nodded as she walked towards the kitchen.

"What do you want me to make?" D.O asked, grabbing her hand.

"Meat?" She stared at his hand in hers before smiling softly. "That would be nice."

"Should we go get ice cream later?" Sehun asked, grabbing her other hand.

"Yeah." 

Ga Eun sat down at the kitchen table, watching as D.O began to cook. Sehun and Kai sat on either side of her, playing with her hands. She began to make faces at Chanyeol, who kept glaring at them. Baekhyun and Suho began to argue, Baekhyun trying to switch days with Suho.

"How did you guys get this house anyways?" She looked around.

"Suho." D.O said, at the stove.

"Oppa?" 

"His family had a lot of money. When they found out about us, they bought it for us." Baekhyun explained.

"Oh." She nodded. "That makes sense."

"If there's anything you want just tell me." Suho smiled. 

"No, it's fine." 

"Is there anything else you want to know?" Suho asked.

Yeah, everything." She frowned. "If that's fine."

"Like what?" Chanyeol asked.

"So I was reading a book and I was wondering if there are more of you." 

"Yeah but they'er dying off." Suho nodded. "We're practically the only ones to be honest."

"Really?" 

"Yeah, we're the biggest." Chanyeol smiled.

"Then, do you have any enemies?" Ga Eun blinked. "Like other...creatures that aren't werewolves?"

"Like what?" Baekhyun chuckled. 

"Like vampires? Witches?" She fidgeted in her seat. "Demons? Do those exist?"

"We don't know that either." Kai shook his head. 

"Vampires? They don't exist." Sehun shook his head. "Witches are just bull."

"What about demons?" D.O asked, still at the stove

"Really?" Her eyes grew wide. "They exist?"

"That's a hard question to answer. We're still confused about us." Suho shrugged.

"Why? Is it that hard?" 

"Not really, it's just that we don't much about us. We go by what we've experienced." Baekhyun explained.

"Wouldn't it be fun?" Her eyes grew brighter. "Knowing that there are demons and such?"

"Why would that be fun?" Kai asked.

"To know that there are other people who are different. To not be the only ones." 

"That's what I'm afraid of." Suho shook his head. "Knowing that we might find one soon."