Reality

The Wolves: Untamed

Suho sat by the foot of the bed sleeping, his arms folded over his chest. His ears began to twitch as he heard whispers, his eyes flying open when he heard the door open. He turned to look at the bed in front of him and found it empty.

"I knew it," Suho sighed, shaking his head.

Suho stood up and began to follow Ga Eun, taking advantage of his light feet. He kept his eyes on her, watching her reactions and flinched when she brushed her hair away from her face, smelling the blood that covered it.

He watched as she walked out the door, her small feet stepping onto the cold ground. His eyes narrowed as he watched her shake, noticing the cold air, as she tried to find a way to escape.

', I can't change now.'

Suho fell to the floor, struggling to maintain his human state. He looked up at Ga Eun and watched as she began to walk into the forest, her figure slowly disappearing. Suho slowly stood up and followed after her, flinching everytime his skin rippled, his fur slowly peeking through.

"You can't leave," he called out, staring at her back.

He watched as Ga Eun turned to look at him. He couldn't help but notice how large your eyes were and the way they gleamed under the moonlight. Ga Eun spun around and dashed into the forest, Suho noticing the way the branches broke under her hurried footsteps.

Suho fell to the floor, his body bending as his bones began to crack throughout his body. He managed to let himself relax, fully aware of what was happening, and turned to look at her retreating back, howling and snarling. He watched as Ga Eun turned to face him, her eyes widening as she witnessed his change.

Suho looked up at her, his gold wolf eyes seeming to stare directly into hers as he sniffed the air. Ga Eun stared back at him, shaking her head as she tried to grapple with what had just happened.

"Suho?" He heard her whimper.

', this isn't going to end well'

••••••••••••

"Suho?" Ga Eun whimpered, wide eyed.

She stared at the wolf in front of her, unnerved by the way his eyes followed after her. She took a step back, her body shaking in fear as she blinked at him, pinching her face and shaking her head.

"No, this is a dream. This isn't real," She whispered, slapping her cheek.

Ga Eun couldn't take her eyes away from the wolf in front of her, still trying to convince herself that it was just a regular, ordinary wolf. She examined him, realizing that it was much too large to be a regular wolf and that his eyes were too human and too civilized to be a regular wolf.

"This is a dream, right? I'm not crazy, am I?" She mumbled, staring at the wolf.

When the beast nodded his head, the strength left Ga Eun's legs, the girl collapsing to the gorund on her knees. Her body seemed to go numb as the wolf walked towards her, freezing in place when his hot breath fanned over her face, smelling her.

"Suho?" She questioned again, looking at him.

The wolf turned to look at her and he gave an awkward jerk of his muzzle, as if he was trying to nod, then his pupils rolled up and he closed his eyes.

"You can understand me, can't you?" She asked, staring at him.

Suho began to nod, but ended up snarling at the awkwardness of it. He began to circle her again, eyeing her expression as she stood and examined him as well, eyes widening in wonder.

"So this isn't a dream?" She asked, walking closer.

Suho began to howl and snarl, his body shaking. Ga Eun stepped back, fear in her eyes as she watched him fall to the ground. Her eyes widened as she watched Suho scream, his body going back to human form.

"Ga Eun..." Suho whispered, his body exhausted.

Ga Eun stared down at him as she dashed over, unsure of what to do and quickly averted her eyes when she realized he was . She looked down at her sweater, taking it off and handing it to him without a word, shivering as she stood in a light shirt. Suho stood up and tied the sweater around his waist and turned his attention towards the girl, relief in his eyes as he saw she was still standing there.

"You weren't supposed to find out." Suho sighed, looking away.

"How? I mean...why?" She asked, taking a small step back.

"It's a long story. No one else was supposed to find out," Suho said, turning back to look at her.

"You're not going to hurt me, right?" She asked, still cautious.

Suho looked at Ga Eun, his eyes softening when he saw the slight amount of fear in her eyes. He walked towards her and grabbed her by the wrist, pulling her towards him a couple steps, then bent down to pick her up and carry her back to the house. Ga Eun tensed and she soon felt herself being lowered.

"I won't. None of us will," Suho whispered, placing her down onto the couch.

"I won't tell anyone, I swear! Please let me go." She begged, tears running down her face.

"I know you won't. You can go home in the morning; it's too dangerous for you to go alone and we can't risk leaving the house," Suho explained with a nod.

"Are all of you werewolves?" She asked, eyes widening in shock.

"Yeah, all of us," Suho answered, kneeling down in front of her.

"You'll let me go?" She asked, her voice cracking from nerves. "Right?"

"For now."

"What's that supposed to mean?" She squeaked, her lower lip trembling.

"I'll explain everything in detail later on. For now, relax and go to sleep; you were hurt," Suho claimed, standing up.

"Are you sure?"," She mumbled, lowering her eyes to the floor. "You'll let me go?"

"We will just don't try and run away," Suho warned, his soft smile seeming out of place while he spoke.

Ga Eun nodded and turned away staring out the glass window as her mind raced. She laid down on the couch and closed her eyes, feeling Suho cover her body with a plush blanket before heading upstairs.

"Werewolves? They exist?" She whispered, shaking her head in disbelief.

Ga Eun began to fall asleep and she felt her body go numb. She grasped the blanket and covered herself more, rolling further into the couch to try and cacoon herself in the warmth as if she could block out all of the worrying things that had just happened.

••••••••••••

The next morning, Ga Eun woke up to banging. She sat up and stretched, groggily walking towards the noise while her eyes remained closed with sleep.

"Bokshiri, What are you doing?" She groaned, yawning and rubbing her stomach.

"Bokshiri? What's that?"

"It's her dog."

"How do you know that?"

"I just do."

"Does she know?"

"Yeah, she saw me."

"What do you mean she saw you!?"

"She's coming."

Ga Eun opened her eyes as she bumped into something. She staggered back a couple steps and rubbed her nose, raising her eyes to notice a bare chest in front of her. She blinked a couple times in confusion and he eyes opened wider when she realised that there were six different sets of eyes watching her.

"Welcome to the dog house," Kai snickered, smiling down at her.


Author's Note:
Guys! Please leave a comment and subscribe for more! Please let me know what you think? I feel that this story is getting boring or dragging, I keep freaking out that many of you don't like it. Please do me a favor and comment. I love to read your comments :D