Surprise

The Wolves: Untamed

"What? What did you say?" Ga Eun asked as she ran after Luhan.

"Nothing." Luhan said.

"Are you making fun of me?" 

"I need to be funny to make fun of someone." 

She stared after him in shock and disgust before walking away. She headed towards the girls bathroom and winced when she noticed the small bruises that covered her and chest. She headed down to the nurse's office and asked for a bandage, wrapping it around her before heading to class.

"What are you doing here?" She glared at Luhan.

"We need to come in at the same time or else we'll get into trouble." Luhan shrugged.

Ga Eun shook her head before opening the door. She quickly bowed before heading to her seat, avoiding everyone's gazes. Chanyeol and Kai stared in shock and anger when they noticed the bandage around her neck.

"What happened?" Chanyeol demanded, his voice cold and hard.

"Nothing." 

"Did he hurt you?" Kai asked, his eyes blazing.

"What?" She looked up. "Why would you think that?"

"What? What happened?" Suho asked.

She felt her face go red as she showed them the love bites all over her neck. Chanyeol silently smirked before looking away, a proud smile on his face. She could tell the other members were trying to hide their laughter and she glared at them, making them stop.

"Jerks." 

Ga Eun turned her head and stared at Luhan, noticing a smirk on his face as he looked at her. She felt her heart begin to race and her face flush. She looked away and blinked, completely confused.

Class began and she focused on the subjects, ignoring the others. Chanyeol and Kai went to sleep, making the room instantly peaceful. The morning went by fairly quick, gym class starting.

Ga Eun waved goodbye at the members as she headed towards the library. She opened the book she was carrying and began to read, ignoring where she were going. A small cry escaped her lips as she stumbled on the stairs, closing her eyes as she waited for the impact.

She felt someone grab her from the waist, pulling you up. She opened her book again and began to walk, smiling softly as she headed towards the library.

"Aren't you going to say thanks?" Luhan called out.

"Huh? It was you?" Her eyes grew wide.

"Yeah, who else would it be?" 

"Why aren't you going to class?" She asked, confused.

"I have an excuse." Luhan pushed past her.

"What is it?" 

"Why do you want to know?"

"I don't." 

"Okay." Luhan simply said, nodding his head.

"Where are you going?" Ga Eun asked, staring at him.

"Why do you want to know?" Luhan asked, walking into the library.

"Whatever." 

Ga Eun walked past Luhan towards a different section of the library. She quickly sat down and began to read, the quietness soothing. She looked up when she saw a shadow hover over her, Luhan standing in her way.

"Move." 

"I will. I'm looking for a book." 

"Then do it quickly." She snapped.

Luhan crouched down in front of her, his eyes locked on her face. He grabbed her hand and pulled her up, his body dangerously close to hers. Luhan quickly let go and smirked, his eyes bright.

"Help me look for it then." Luhan smiled before walking away.

"W-why-why should I?" Ga Eun stammered, going red.

"Fine then." Luhan said, shrugging.

Luhan turned around and began to look, smiling as she sighed deeply. Ga Eun stood next to him and began to help, confused as to what book he wanted to see.

"Which one is it?" 

"I don't know." 

"You don't know? What the hell is that supposed to mean?" She rolled her eyes.

"I thought you would be able to help me." He chuckled.

"How? If you don't know then how am I supposed to know?" 

"That's your choice. Recommend one for me." 

"That's it? You want me to recommend one?" Ga Eun sighed. 

"Yeah, go ahead." Luhan nodded.

She glared at Luhan before she moved around the aisle, looking for a book. She noticed Luhan following after her, his eyes always on her face. Ga Eun felt her heart begin to race, making her take several deep breaths before she could calm down.

"How about this one?" She asked as she reached for a book.

She gasped lightly as Luhan grabbed the book, his skin soft. Ga Eun turned to look at him, her eyes wide as he stared at her. She looked down at his lips, her heart racing. Luhan leaned closer and then pulled away, the book in his hands.

"Thank you." Luhan whispered, before walking away.

She stared after him, breathing deeply as she walked back to where she was. Ga Eun sat down on the floor and grabbed her book, unable to focus on what the words meant. She looked up to see Luhan in front of her, his eyes locked on his book.

She stayed silent and looked down at her own book, blinking every so often. She would look up everytime Luhan changed his position, never looking at her. Ga Eun began to cough, hoping he would look up. After a while, she ended up quiting, standing up as the bell rang.

"." She stumbled.

Luhan reached out and grabbed her, steadying her as he stared. She looked up at him and bowed slightly, avoiding his gaze. He began to slip his hand off of yours, his touch making your nerves tingle.

"Are you okay?" Luhan whispered.

Before she could respond, she was thrown onto the floor. She winced in pain as she landed on her hand. Ga Eun looked up to see Luhan's back pressed onto the wall, Sehun holding onto him by the collar.

"Get your ing hands off of her." Sehun growled.

"Why? I didn't do ." Luhan snapped, his eyes blazing.

"If you touch her, I'll make sure to snap those filthy fingers off, one by one." Sehun hissed, letting go of Luhan.

Sehun turned to look at Ga Eun and grabbed her, pulling her out of the library. She tried pulling away, her hand burning from the injury. Sehun pulled her into the classroom, nodding his head softly at the other members. Suho and Baekhyun pushed everyone out of the room, their gazes murderous.

"What the was that?" Sehun snapped, pushing Ga Eun roughly into the chair.

"What do you mean?" She flinched.

"What happened?" Chanyeol aske.

"She was with that new kid." Sehun answered, his eyes never leaving her face.

"And?" D.O asked.

"He was touching her and she let him." Sehun said, his tone cold and hard.

"Why? Why would you let him do that?" Kai snapped. "Why are you letting him touch you!?"

"Why are you acting like this?" She gasped. "I didn't do anything wrong!

"Just answer the goddamn question!" Baekhyun snapped, his eyes on fire.

"I-I-It was an accident!"

"Stop." Suho said, glaring at the members.

Suho crouched down besides her and wiped away her tears. He leaned closer and hugged her, brushing away her hair. Ga Eun wrapped her arms around him and sobbed, fear running through her body.

"Don't do it anymore." Suho whispered, pulling away.

"What are you talking about?" 

"If this happens again, we don't know what will happen." Suho explained, standing up, "We're looking out for you."

"What? What will happen?" Ga Eun asked, confused.

"You don't want to know." Suho said, turning away.