Tour

The Wolves: Untamed

"Huh?" Ga Eun blinked. "What?"

"Are you Lee Ga Eun?" He repeated.

"Yes. And you?"

"D.O." 

"Do Kyungsoo." She stared at his nametag. "Kyungsoo."

"You can just call me D.O." He smiled before sitting on the desk next to her.

Ga Eun nodded slowly before going back to her work. She looked up just in time to hear several of her classmates staring at her and whispering. She looked around and saw that the rest of the transfer students were sitting around her, boxing her in.

"Great." She murmured. "This is just perfect."

She went back to drawing in her notebook and desperately tried to hide her reddening face. She glanced up once in a while to take notes and ignored the stares made by her classmates. The room began to grow hotter and Ga Eun pulled her hair up into a loose ponytail. She didn't notice the stares made by the 6 new boys. 

Their eyes grew wide as the scent of your hair reached them. Without them realizing, their hearts began to pound a bit faster. They watched as Ga Eun turned to face the window and closed her eyes when the sunlight hit her face.

"Hyung, isn't she..." D.O whispered as he turned to stare at the leader. "Do you...?

"Yeah, she is." He answered unable to take his eyes off. "She is."

Ga Eun closed her eyes as she rested her head on the desk. The voices began to fade slowly into the background. She jumped up in surprise when someone tapped her lightly on the shoulder. Biting her lips in embarrassment, she bowed when she noticed the teacher staring at her in anger. His eyes burned a hole into her forehead as he pointed towards the board. Ga Eun immediately knew what he meant and her face grew even more red.

"I see someone here thinks my lesson is not important." He sneered

"I'm sorry." 

"Please go up to the board and work on the problem for us." 

She almost fell when one of the students tripped her with his feet. Ga Eun fought back her curses and walked towards the board and quickly solved the math problem. Heading back to her seat, she bowed once more at her teacher before focusing on her work.

"I'm sorry." She repeated.

Hesitiating slightly, she turned back to stare at the front of the room before noticing someone staring at her. Ga Eun could feel her heart begin to pound faster when she saw his dark smoldering eyes. Quickly she turned back to stare out the window.

The first half of the morning ended and everyone stood up to go to the cafeteria. Ga Eun was practically out the door before being called back in by the teacher. Her mind began to race as she bowed.

"Yes?"

"Can you please show the new students around the school?" She smiled.

"Right now?" Ga Eun frowned. "It's lunchtime though."

"Don't worry, I will give you a pass to skip gym. Take that as your lunch." 

"Yes." 

She turned to the group of boys before bowing slightly again. There was a loud snap and Ga Eun turned to stare at her broken hair tie on the floor. She tossed it into the garbage before frowning at the boys who kept on staring.

"Hello, My name is....." She began in annoyance.

"Lee Ga Eun." They said in unison.

"Yeah." 

"Thanks for the directions." The deep voiced one said.

"Huh?" Ga Eun remembered. "You're welcome."

"I'm Chanyeol." 

"Hello."

"You've already met me." D.O smiled as he stared at her.

"Mhmm." She nodded. "I guess."

"Aren't you going to ask us for our name?" Someone asked, his voice full of frustration. "That would be the nice thing to do."

"I already know." 

"Really?" Someone else asked, an amused expression on his face. "What are they?"

"Kim Joon Myun, Kim Jong In, Oh Se Hun, Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun and Do Kyung Soo." 

"You can call me Kai." Kai answered.

"You can call me Suho." Suho was unable to take his eyes off her face. "Suho."

"If you want." Ga Eun nodded. "Okay."

The tour ended pretty quickly since they ignored practically everything Ga Eun explained. After what seemed like hours, they finally managed to make their way towards the cafeteria. She could feel their stares but what she didn't know was that they could hear her blood running through her veins.

"That's about it." She turned to them. "Any questions?"

"You don't seem to have many friends." Kai noted. "Why?"

"I don't need any." 

"Why not?" Baekhyun stared intently at her. "Girl problems?"

"No." She shrugged. "I just don't."

Ga Eun quickly grabbed some food before heading outside to her favorite tree. She fiddled with the book in her hands and began to read. The silence was quickly broken when screams were heard.

She looked up to see the group walking towards her with their own food. Their eyes landed on her and they sat down besides Ga Eun. She quickly put on her headphones and glared at the group of girls who stared at her.  Without her noticing, her face grew red when they leaned in closer.

"What are you reading?" Suho asked as he pulled out a headphone. "Is it good?"

"Do you mind?" 

"I was just curious." 

"Nothing important." She stood up. "I'm leaving."

Stomping away, Ga Eun failed to notice the large tree root that stuck out. She braced herself for the fall and closed her eyes. Someone grabbed her around the waist and she stared in shock at Sehun who stared back with a smirk.

"Thank you." She murmured as she pulled away. "I mean it."

"Mhmmm." He shrugged. "Whatever."

It seemed like the entire school was staring at her as she made her way back to class. People began to murmur and point but she managed to stop her face from growing red. Her eyebrows furrowed when she noticed the distance between the root and where the group was.

"She's different." Suho chuckled. "Very different."

"Not really." Baekhyun sighed. "I don't see it."

"She's beautiful." D.O nodded. "Very pretty."

"I want her." Kai shined under the sunlight. "She's different from the others."

"Don't we all?" Chanyeol smirked. "Not just you."

"What do we do?" Sehun walked back to the group. 

"We sit and wait." Suho shrugged. "That's all."

"For what?" They all asked, turning to look at their leader.

"For her to come and talk to us first." He winked. "She's bound to get interested."