Major Minus

The Library

Mina's P.O.V

"Kyungsoo" a pretty asian girl walked up to him with a smile. I looked back at Kyungsoo, but he wasn't smiling. I reached out for his hand and held it. The girl's expression changed as well.

"You look so much older, how have you been?" the girls asked him as she finally reached us.

Really is this all she can think of...I thought to myself. I was desperate to know who this girl was.

"Hello Kristen, I've been doing well and you?" he asked bluntly. For a moment, the details didn't process into my head but after 5 seconds I noticed the name rang a bell. KRISTEN, as in cheater Kristen. His ex.

"I'm fine thanks, you know just going around the galleria with my mom. Who's this friend of yours?" she asked, however still not addressing me. She was acting as if I was some lower creature than her. I was holding back my pride. As humble as I could be, there were moments where I remembered that in a sence I was superior in terms of wealth and I was not used to being looked down on by anyone. It was clear she didn't know who I was.

"Oh yes, this is my girlfriend, Mina" he spoke softly.

I put on a fake smile.

"Hi, I'm Mina Winters, nice to meet you" I said and put my hand out. She thought for a moment as I hoped my name rang a bell in her little head.

"Mina Winters..." she whispered and nodded.

"Nice to meet you too" she said and smiled back as well. You could tell her smile was very fake.

She walked away and I turned to face Kyungsoo who was speechless. I have to admit I got mad.

"Was that her?" I asked in a demanding tone.

"Yeah, that was Kristen. I haven't seen her in 3 years"

"She was so rude. Did you see how she looked down on me...gosh" I said furious. I looked at him and he was smiling now.

"You're so cute when you get mad" he whispered and squeezed my hand.

"Ya! Kyungsoo!" I yelled still a little irritated.

"C'mon let's go to the Karaoke already, I want to hear your amazing voice already" he whispered. I calmed down and smiled.

As we continued walking though, I felt like someone was watching us. I wasn't sure who, but I could feel it. I tried to shake the thought away but the more I thought it was nothing, the more I believe something strange was going on.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the extremely short chapter, I just seem to lack inspiration right now.

Thank you to my 30 subscribers, you guys keep me going :)