Phone Call

The Library

Omniscient P.O.V

The phone number was dialed. The obnoxious sound began as Mina waited patiently on the phone.

As soon as the call got through Mina answered, leaving no time for the person on the other side to answer.

“Hello, it’s Mina Winters, I’d like to talk with my lawyer”

There was a silence over the phone.

“Please wait a moment” a woman with a nasal voice replied.

In the meantime, Mina grabbed her tablet and began booking tickets to New York, there was no time to waste.

“Hello?” someone spoke through the phone. Mina jumped immediately startled and cleared .

“Is this Lawyer Jang?” Mina asked in the most confident voice she could project at that moment.

“This is he” the man replied. Mina covered the phone and sighed in relief.

“This is Mina Winters, I need your help” she replied.

No one would have believed Mina if she had told them what she was going to do.

No one had ever had the guts to do it.

However, Mina did not want to be part of the problem anymore, but instead be part of the solution.

It was the only way.

***

Author's Note:

I've been truly too busy to write, but I realized that I missed my story's 1 year anniversary yesterday.

I wrote the first chapter to my story a year ago.

However my true intentions were not to write about a "library", but instead the place was going to be a movie rental place.

Mina would go about the city and find one, she would rent a lot of movies and intrigue Kyungsoo with her movie choices.

Their romance would develop there. That's what I wrote on June 2nd 2013.

However, a few months after I started college I re read the pilot chapter and changed it around and then opened the chapter to the public.

I'd like to thank my first 10 subscribers in order:

1. chocolvr118

2. itsthasia

3. kpopINSPIRIT07

4. sierra_pearl

5. elle87

6. AegyoYin_0703

7. GalaxyMinions

8. RandomnessOfMe

9. ExoWife

10. iminjae

Not sure if any of you are still around reading my story, however I still appreciate you all, for it was you guys who encouraged me to even continue!

-Love, the Author :)