Crazy Librarian

The Library

"That's impressive" Chanyeol whispered. Mina blushed a little, it was her little talent.

"C'mon let's go!" Luna said pulling at Mina's arm. The three girls began walking down the street.

"So Mina, when's your birth date?" Luna asked as they got ahead of the guys.

"July 17, 1993" Mina replied shyly.

"Oh you're older than me by a month" Luna said and giggled.

"You're my unnie then!" Krystal blurted out. Mina looked over at Krystal confused...

Unnie...what? Mina thought to herself.

"Unnie is what we call and older female friend, it literally means older sister" Luna clarified. She nodded.

"So how did you meet Kyungsoo oppa?" Krystal asked curious. Luna and Krystal huddled closer to Mina to hear the story. Mina just laughed nervously.

"Well...I met him at the library..." Mina simply replied.

They looked at her like Boring.

"The full story!" Krystal complained. Mina giggled. These girls.

"Fine, fine. Well it was raining, and I had barely moved to Montecito, my car hadn't arrived. I decided to walk down the street and found myself in the library soaked from the rain and the car that had splashed me" I began. They looked at me as if to say "continue" with big eyes.

"I then went inside and looked around, dropped a few books, finally found two that interested me and went to check them out. Kyungsoo was working that day and he helped me get a library card. He was nice, so the next times I came back I greeted him and we began to talk a little. That's all..." Mina whispered. She looked over to them and they were smiling like crazy.

"Ya! Kyungsoo oppa" Luna looked back, the boys were startled.

"Yes?" he asked raising his eyebrow.

"You crazy librarian"she said and laughed. They pulled Mina arm to arm down the street. Leaving Kyungsoo startled.

"Ya Luna! What are you talking about!" he yelled behind them. The girls just laughed and continued walking away.

Were they talking about me? he asked himself.