Names

The Library

Mina's mother decided to show up.

"Mina darling i'm here!" she yelled out obnoxiously.

Oh no Mina simply thought to herself and headed downstairs. It's not that she didn't like her mother, it's the fact that she acted in such an arrogant manner. Mina's parents divorced early in her life, her biological mother left. Her father remarried and Adelia decided to raise her as her own. Adelia was always filthy rich since her birth and had not lived a single day with out wealth. She wasn't a bad mother, but she didn't quite know how to be one either.

"Hey mom" Mina responded flatly.

"You haven't seen me in over a month and this is how you greet me?" Adelia answered and folded her arms.

"Sorry Mom, it's just I have to go, I don't have time to greet you right now. I didn't even know you were coming!" Mina complained as she grabbed her coat and phone.

"You're leaving already?" her mother complained.

"Sorry mom, i'll see you later!" Mina yelled out and closed the door behind her.

She wasn't quite in the mood of hearing about gossip, money, clothes or any of that. She got into her car and drove up the 101 Freeway to State Street in Santa Barbara where she planned on meeting Kyungsoo.

No parking spaces! Rotten parking! and I can't leave my car just anywhere! she mentally argued as she tried to find a parking space.

As she finally found one she saw Kyungsoo getting off his car too. She quickly got off and locked her door, hoping he wouldn't see her coming out of her AudiR8. It was a gift from her father, and she wasn't fond of it.

"Kyungsoo!" she yelled out. He looked up and smiled.

"Glad you could make it!" he said.

"Glad you invited me, haven't been out much lately..." she said looking at the ground remebering her friends. It's funny but she didn't miss them, she missed their company.

"Well, I invited some of my friends...hopefully their not to awkward" Kyungsoo spoke but mumbling the last part. She nodded happily and they continued down the street. From a far she spotted a group of guys and 2 girls.

Isn't that a large crowd...wonder what's going on...she thought.

As they began approaching, the people began to look their way in silence. She looked over at Kyungsoo who was smiling to these people.

"These are my friends" he said pointing to the large crowd. For a moment even Mina felt a little jealous. He had so many friends. Amount of friends she never had.

Mina's P.O.V

"This is Mina" he said reffering to me. They all smiled and bowed. They were all Asian too, and here was I, from Latino decent, born in the United States.

They began introducing themselves one by one.

"I'm Chen" the first one came up.

The second one was a little shy.

"Xiumin, nice to meet you" he mumbled.

"Sehun, I've heard a lot about you" the other said in a serious tone.

"You're beautiful, I'm Kai" the tanned one said.

"Suho" the next one said and shook my hand. He seemed like a gentleman.

"I'm Baekhyun...Have I seen you before?" he said and thought for a moment.

"Move along! I'm Chanyeol" the one with a deep voice said.

"Luhan...nice to finally meet the library-" he began to say but was cut off by the one with the dark circles.

He coughed.

"I'm Tao." he simply said

"I'm Kris and this is Lay" the last two of the guys came up.

The two girls came up this time. They were pretty, it was intimidating.

"Luna, I take it you're overwelmed" she said and giggled.

"Very" I said and laughed.

"I'm Krystal...I think you will get used to it" the other said and smiled.

"I hope so...so it's Chen, Xiumin, Sehun, Kai, Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Luhan, Tao, Kris and Lay. Lastly Luna and Krystal, correct?" I said and smiled.

They all looked at me amazed. Even I was amazed. Kyungsoo's eyes got huge. I couldn't wait to be their friend.