Romantic Kyungsoo

The Library

Kyungsoo's P.O.V

I decided to gather all the guys together at a cafe in Santa Barbara. I told them I had an announcement for them and wanted them at the cafe at 7:30am on the dot.

I waited patiently as I ordered the drinks for everyone. Knowing them for over 10 years, I knew their taste. I also knew the price of buying drinks for 12 people.

"Ya! Why did you wake us up so early" Sehun complained like a whiny little boy, shook himself around like a dummy and flopped onto the cafe sofa.

I rolled my eyes, the maknae woke up until 1pm on a normal day.

"Top of the morning!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol walked in laughing hard. They were almost in tears.

"Are you guys alright?" I asked them. They wouldn't stop laughing. I shook my head and looked at the door. Suho was walking in.

"Good morning!" he said happily. I smiled back. Finally someone that was normal. I looked at the door and saw Kai and Chen walking in.

"This must be excellent news for you to gather us all here together!" Kai said to me and patted me in the back. He joined Sehun on the sofa and poked him, Sehun was out. Probably in his third dream.

"I have arrived" Tao said and sat down on of the chairs. I nodded and was about to ask him for the rest but he put his hand out to stop me.

"Their comming, they just lag" he chuckled.

"Kris! I told you not to park there" Lay complained to Kris. Kris just rolled his eyes and took a seat.

Xiumin and Luhan walked in quietly and smiled at me.

I had no clue how I managed with all of these crazy guys. Each with their different personality, and yet we had managed to continue being friends for years. They all took their drinks and stared at me quietly, waiting for me to speak. Even Sehun had woken up and was staring at me attentively.

I cleared my throat.

"Well..." I began. "I'd like to thank you all for coming-"

I was cut off by Kai.

"Can you just tell us what we are here for?" he said and smirked. The rest of the guys nodded in agreement.

"Well..." I hesitated. "I wanted to let you all know I'm dating someone..." I said to them. My voice had gone very quiet at the end. Sehun spit out his drink.

"SEHUN!" Baekhyun complained. The rest of the guys just laughed and began trying to help him clean the mess.

"But hyung, you don't date!" Sehun defended his foolish act.

"I know, so many girls confessed to you last year and you all rejected them" Xiumin added.

"AND you said that you didn't have time to date right now since you need to focus on working and taking care of your mom" Suho added. Tao nodded in agreement.

"In addition to that, who in the world are you dating?" Kris spoke up. They all nodded, but still did not allow me to speak.

"It's probably that Mina girl" Luhan quietly added. They all turned to look at him.

"She's too pretty" Lay said and the guys nodded eagerly in agreement. I slapped my forehead.

"But then who would he be dating?" Chen asked the crew. They all turned to face me again.

"Are you guys done now?" I asked a little annoyed. Sehun nodded with a smile. I almost smaked him silly.

"Alright then, yes I'm dating Mina. Yes I don't usually date, and yes I did say I couldn't date becausI was busy however" I said looking them all in eye, making sure they were all still paying attention.

"I like her a lot, she makes me happy and as you all know, I haven't necessarily been enjoying my life or being happy lately...but since I met her, everything has changed" I finished.

"Wow" Suho spoke up. "I did notice you seemed different, I now see why"

"Isn't she Mina Winters though? The millionaire?" Baekhyun added.

They all turned to face him and then at me. I sighed heavily.

"Yeah...she is" I responded back. The guys all looked shocked.

"It's going to be hard bro" Kai said after taking a sip of his tea. I nodded.

"But we are all here to back you up, alright?" Suho the responsible and mature one added. The rest of the guys nodded in unison.

"Our little Kyungsoo is growing up!" Lay said and faked cried. The rest of the guys started fake crying too and laughing. They stood up and started getting ready to head out.

"Ready?" Suho asked them. I looked at them confused.

"SARANGHAEYO DO D.O" they yelled out my nickname, bowed and then said "THANK YOU!" all in unison. I smiled and waved back. Even the maknae seemed happy.

It had been the longest since I had dated. The last girl I dated was caught cheating.

It never made sence to me why people cheated. I should have known from the beginning though, she was always flirting with the guys. Mina seems different though, she might be rich and all, but her heart seems genuine and pure. My heart raced for her.

I then realized I had been lost in my thought. I paid for the drinks and shook my head with a smile on my face. I couldn't believe it.

Did I just say "MY heart raced for her?" I asked myself.

 Since when did I turn into a romantic?

Romantic Kyungsoo was what Mina turned me into.