Outfits

The Library

Kyungsoo's P.O.V

As soon as Mina left, I sent her a message asking if I could also go back home and change. She agreed, so as soon as my shift was over, I headed staight home.

I entered my home and could hear my mom talking on the phone.

"Yeah, my son just arrived" she spoke in Korean.

I looked  her way as if too ask who she was speaking to.

"Your aunt, you wan't to talk to her?" she whispered back in Korean a little too loud, making the whisper pointless. My mom was way too funny. I shook my head.

"No, no it's fine" I whispered in Korean and waved my hands. Aunt wasn't someone who would end a conversation after 2 minutes.

My mother smiled at me and I headed towards my room to change.

I felt like I had practically no clothes to wear. However not in the way girl's feel they have no clothes to wear, but rather literally all my clothes were old and faded.

I sighed. Mina's standards were set too high. I called up Kai.

"Yes?" Kai answered right away.

"Bro, I'm going on a date with Mina...but I have no clothes to wear!" I panicked. Kai just laughed.
 

"How is this my fault, call Suho hyung. He always knows what to do" Kai responded after he finished laughing. He was right though, Suho always knew it all.

"Thanks Kai, i'll see you later"

"Let me know how it goes! Bye"

"Bye" I replied and hung up. I called up Suho hyung.

"Yes Kyungsoo?" he answered.

"Hyung, I'm going on a date" I answered firmly.

"And?...you need clothes?" he asked. I was shocked, how did he know.

"How in the world did you know?" I asked.

He laughed.

"Kyungsoo, for the past year you have been wearing the same clothes. You said you weren't going to buy new one's since you had no one to impress and you needed to save money for your family to pay the bills...I knew this day would come" Suho replied. I nodded.

I remember telling them that. We were facing such a difficult money crisis that I sacrificed a lot of things to pay the rent.

"Yeah, you're right" I whispered back.

"Cheer up bro, I'll let you borrow some, just come over to my house. Is it going to be casual or fancy?" he asked. I could already hear him ruffling through his closet.

"In between?" I asked not very sure.

"I'll have two outfits ready for you! Hurry up, your girl is waiting for you!" Suho yelled into the phone and laughed. We hung up. Mina had really changed me. Since when do I dress up?

*******

Author's Note: Hello there! I finally reached the same amount of subscribers as chapters! Really happy! Thank you to my 17 subscribers! You are the reason I updated today as well!

So what should Kyungsoo wear?

BdtarNMCQAE09l6.png:large