You're Wrong

The Library

As Mina finished remembering all these previous events, her brother stumbled to the ground passed out. Her anger left her immediatly seeing the condition her brother was in. Mina had a lot of reasons to hate her brother, but she couldn't.

Her brother was her brother because he was the son of Adelia and her father.

Adelia had an affair with her father while he was still married to her mom. They had a son, but kept it a secret. Her mother then left them and he married Adelia. She could hate him for that reason, but she chose not to.

"Oh Justin, you idiot" she mumbled and lifted him up and placed him on the living room couch.

Her brother had been through a lot himself. She could see why he was such a mess. To be more specific he was a wreck.

He didn't want to go to Harvard, he didn't want to be an heir to the company. He didn't want the money nor the pressure.

He started drinking, and everything went downhill. Their father made him break up with his girlfriend who he loved. She had cancer and died not too long after. He has that burden in his chest, that hate.

She couldn't hate him, even if because of his reckless mistakes she had to be moved to the other side of the country.

She ran upstairs and got a blanket to cover him.

He wasn't always like this, he was once one of the sweetest brothers in the world, and the most respectful gentleman. He said he would never drink or do drugs, but things led him down the wrong path.

She sighed and then noticed the time pass. There was another ring at the doorbell.

"Oh no, it's Kyungsoo" she whispered worrily.

She ran to the door, hesitated but opened it.

Kyungsoo immediately saw how flustered she looked.

Did I arrive at the wrong moment? he thought to himself.

"I'll come back at another time" he whispered feeling out of place again and like a bother.

Mina reacted, she was so confused.

Why is he leaving? she panicked.

"Wa-wait!" she yelled out. He turned around.

"Why are you leaving me?" she asked her voice shaking.

He raised his eyebrow surprised.

"Well you're busy right?" he asked sticking his hands into his pockets.

"Yes, but I don't want you to leave..." she mumbled, making her sound like a little girl.

He smiled and walked back to her.

"It seems like something is wrong though" he said reaching the door. She looked back at him worried again.

"Come in" Mina whispered. He stepped into the home. He right away saw Justin laying on the couch.

"You have a visitor?" he said a little sad.

"Yeah he's my-" she began, he looked really sad. She stopped talking and walked closer to him and looked into his eyes.

"My brother, don't get the wrong idea" she said smiled at how worried Kyungsoo looked thinking that was her boyfriend.

"Your brother? You have a brother? Is he okay?" he said sounding less intimidated.

"Yes, my brother. Well step brother...and he's well as you can see.." she said lifting Justin's arm and dropping it.

"Passed out" they both said at the same time and laughed.

"Hey Kyungsoo thanks for coming or else I would have been left alone. My brother isn't much company when he's completely wasted" she spoke softly as she walked to the kitchen. Kyungsoo following behind her. There was a silence. Mina couldn't contain herself anymore.

"I really like you Kyungsoo" she whispered and blushed.

He looked at her with wide eyes again.

"Shouldn't it be ME confessing?" he asked and laughed softly.

"You took too long!" she defended herself.

"You're not patient enough" he replied and smirked.

"You didn't reply back" she complained. He smiled.

"I didn't know it was a question" he said having fun messing with her. He obviously liked her a lot too.

"Ya! Kyungsoo!" she whined and pouted.

"나는 너를 좋아해요. " he replied back leaving Mina with a "what?" face.

"Google it!" he replied back with a huge grin on his face. Mina pouted again.

"nanun norul joaheyo" she whispered to herself. She should have learned Korean instead of Japanese.

"I should leave before your brother wakes up" he said heading towards the door. He was leaving too soon.

"Kyungsoo!" she yelled after him but he rushed out. When she caught up to him she noticed he was hiding something behind his back.

"Kyungsoo?" she asked confused.

"I wasn't sure if I should or not...but after you had the guts to tell me, I guess today was the day" he said sweetly and clearned his throat.

"Mina, I happen to like you a lot. Will you be my girlfriend" he said and revealed a beautiful rose from behind his back. He was so nervous, Mina couldn't even imagine.

"You're serious?" she asked shocked.

"I'm very much serious Mina" he replied and smiled. She was so happy he couldn't even imagine.

"Then, yes!" she replied happily  and ran to him and embraced him. He embraced her back taking the moment in. The last time Mina had taken him by surprise with the hug, but today he was taking it all in.

All of a sudden the house door was opened. It was Justin, he had woken up.