Little Sister

The Library

"Who is he?" Justin asked confused sounding like a brother again. He was concerned. He had been a jerk recently but he had never seen his little sister in the arms of a man. Never, not even their dad or her previous boyfriend. It wasn't everyday he saw this, he was shocked.

Mina stood silent. She let go of him and lowered her head as if waiting to be lectured and yelled at. There was a silence

"I'm Kyungsoo, her friend" Kyungsoo said politely.

"Friend?" Justin asked skeptical about the whole situation.

"He's actually my boyfriend" Mina said speaking up. He looked at Kyungsoo and then back at her even more confused.

"Your boyfriend? But Mina you don't date. How long have you known him? 2 months? Are you crazy?" he asked getting a little angry.

"I don't date unless it's serious. Justin, I'm serious about him" she responded defending herself.

"Serious?" he scoffed and walked closer to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo felt extremely intimidated.

"What are you? Son of a CEO? Heir? How much are you worth?" he asked angrily.

"I'm not a son of a CEO or an heir, I'm Do Kyungsoo, a humble worker and student" he responded politely again.

Justin was even more shocked. He wasn't a rich millionaire. His little sister had fallen with a normal average guy.

"If dad finds out..." Justin began but instead stopped himself and sighed heavily. He had calmed down.

"I don't know what got into you Mina but I will respect your decision, just remember that dad shouldn't find out right now...he's already angry as it is, okay?" he said addressing Mina. She nodded.

"And you, you better take care of my sister. Our father is evil" he simply said to Kyungsoo.

He nodded as well.

"I'm going to go back to sleep, I shouldn't have drank so much" he said massaging his head.

"He better not be the drinking type, they're no good" he said and messed up his sister's hair playfully. He walked back to the entrance of the house and walked in leaving the two alone again.

"You know your brother seemed pretty scary at first but he seems like a nice guy" Kyungsoo said breaking the silence again. She nodded and smiled.

"Yeah, he used to be the sweetest guy in the universe, but father changed him. He became and alcoholic, but he still cares. He showed me that today" she said and wrapped her arms around him again causing him to blush.

"You know Kyungsoo your the first guy I have ever hugged, not even my father. I didn't know what I was missing out on" she said resting her head on his chest. She smiled and so did he. He hugged her even tighter.

"Must you go?" she whispered after awhile.

"I have work tomorrow, will you come visit me?" he whispered back.

"I will, thank you so much for everything Kyungsoo" she said letting go of him to look him in the eye.

"I'll see you tomorrow then?" he asked.

She nodded, she was about to leave when he pulled her back gently and kissed her forehead. Leaving her in a little bit of shock and pink.

"Night night Mina" he said grinning and got into his car. Mina remained in shock. She saw him leave and then smiled widely.

"Do Kyungsoo" she whispered his name. She didn't know what was so different about him, but the way he made her feel was unique. She couldn't even find the words for it.