Justin

The Library

"I told you NEVER to call me that!" Mina hissed.

"Hey, hey calm down will you?" the guy on the other line said in a cocky manner.

"Why in the world are you calling me?" she said getting into her car. The conversation was one not be held infront of a library...or anywhere really.

"Just wanting to see how you were, can't I-" he was begining to say but Mina cut him off.

"NO. I got to go I can't be found talking to a person like you" Mina aggresively said and was about to end the call when he started to laugh.

"Alright alright I'll cut the chase. I'm in LA I wanted to come visit you" he said laughing to himself.

"And whose going to tell you my address?" Mina huffed.

"I'll just call Jen, I'm sure she will tell me. Bye! "

"Justin don't you-!" she was beginning to say when he hung up. Leaving her speechless.

She cupped her face with her hands. She was so frustrated beyond belief.

She heard a little knock on her window. She looked up. It was Kyungsoo. She lowered her window.

"Hey everything alright?" he asked with a little smile. His little smile made her mood change instantly.

"Kyungsoo" she said with a loving voice. He gave her a wide smile.

"May I sit inside? I have my break right now" he asked. She nodded immediately. He walked to the other side and got inside the car.

"I'm so glad to see you Kyungsoo" Mina said and smiled. He blushed a little and handed her a sandwich. She took a bite.

"Kyungsoo, this is better than some of the sandwiches I've had in 5 star restaurants!" she exclaimed.

"You're so cute Mina" he accidently blurted out. It was her turn to blush a little.

"Hey, you seemed troubled earlier, are you sure everything's okay?" he asked feeling concerned for Mina. He was begining to fall for her even more, he didn't even notice how concerned he had becomed for her.

"Just, well some issues but they will be resolved. Thanks for caring" Mina replied not wanting to get into the subject.

He nodded, it was time for him to go back to work.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" he asked before leaving.

"Yes! Sorry Kyungsoo, we will talk more tomorrow okay?" she yelled out of her car. He nodded and waved.

She took a deep breath. It was now time to deal with the idiot Justin.