Heels

The Library

Mina woke up in the morning with a smile on her face. Her brother had cooled down and she now had a boyfriend. A respecful kind boyfriend. She brushed her teeth and headed downstairs to greet her brother.

"Justin!" she yelled out. He was laying down on the couch watching tv. He raised his eyebrow and looked her way but then focused back on the TV.

"Get out my house will you?" she yelled again.

"And go where?" he asked immediatly. She shrugged.

"Not my problem B-RO" she said enphasizing the B. "No one asked you to leave home and come to California" she added.

"Mina!" he complained. She flicked him in the forehead.

"Ow!" he screamed. She smiled and headed to the kitchen. Prepared some breakfast and coffee. She ate a piece of toast. Leaving the breakfast in the kitchen, perfectly set up for her brother.

"I left you breakfast on the table" Mina whispered to her brother and headed up stairs to go change. She straightened her hair, curling the ends. Put on a nice blouse and jeans. Heels.

She came downstairs, grabbed her keys she turned around before she left and shouted to her brother

"I'm leaving, you better not be here when I come back. Dad's going to find you!"

She closed the door and got into her car.

She parked her car in front of the library. His car wasn't there yet, he hadn't arrived. She walked into the library and greeted Steve.

"Good morning!" she said and smiled.

"Morning" Steve replied, he was busy on the computer playing some video game.

"When Kyungsoo arrives, tell him i'll be in the back" she whispered. Steve nodded and continued playing. She quietly walked up the stairs. Seeing a couple in the far left corner, they were kissing. She blushed and hurried to her favorite spot.

She had never been kissed. She imagined what it would feel like to kiss Kyungsoo but shook the idea from her head at an instant. She sat down on her favorite spot and took a magazine that had been lying there. She opened it up and one of the articles taked about "Worst first Dates". She opened it right away and began reading the horrible experiences.

"Oh no! What if that happens to me?" she whispered under her breath.

"If what happens?" her boyfriend whispered. She closed the magazine immediately and looked up to greet him. She faked a smile.

"Nothing, umm" she said and tossed the magazine aside. He smiled. Mina was so bad at lying, he had seen exactly what she was reading.

"Well I only work 4 hours today" he began but was stopped by Mina.

"Only 4 hours? But Kyungsoo you always work 8"

"I know, but I wanted to spend some time with you later" he mumbled out. He was feeling so nerve wrecked.

"With me?" she asked surprised.

"Yeah, I was wondering if you wanted to go out somewhere..."

"Like on a date?" she exclaimed. He nodded. She had the biggest smile on her face.

"Then I have to go get ready!" she yelled out then realized she had just yelled in the library.

"You're not going to go like that?" he asked. She shook her head immediately.

"Oh no no no, I have to go change" she whispered this time. She was about head out. Whe stopped in the middle of her tracks. Walked backwards and faced Kyungsoo.

"I'll be back" she whispered and quickly pecked him on the cheek and practically ran out. Leaving Kyungsoo with a huge smile on his face.

She got into her car and drove home. Her brother was now gone and had left a small note

Thanks sis, sorry for everything..really. Take care of yourself and your boyfriend.

-Justin

Mina smiled, her brother had finally apologized.

She put the note on her fridge and ran upstairs. She put on an even cuter blouse and jeans, but this time no heels. She didn't want one of those accident's from the magazine to happen.

****

Author's Note

Hey there everyone! Thanks for reading, haven't updated in awhile. I'm a college student and my classes are finally starting to get to me! I also sadly...lost a subscriber! Sorry I couldn't fulfill your reader needs :'( but because of that I decided to update today, althought the chapter wasn't finished! Thanks to everyone once more!