Jealousy

The Library

Kyungsoo's P.O.V

“You what?” Kai yelled out.

“How is that even possible? You must have seen things” Suho tried to reason. I shook my head, what I had seen was true.

“Did she talk to you?” Chanyeol asked.

“Wait was that why you were so sick the other day?” Baekhyun interrupted.

“Kai said you cried the whole night that day “ Sehun pointed out. I sighed in frustration.

“It’s Mina winters, I’m sure” I said ignoring everyone’s comments and going back to Suho’s.

“But what is she doing here?” Suho asked and began pacing back in forth in thought.

“That’s what I don’t know” I said and laid down on the couch. The thoughts of Mina not being able to afford the book kept running through my mind.

“Do you still love her?” I heard someone whisper to me. I turned around and saw Kai sitting down on the other couch across from me. I hesitated, I felt like my chest had tightened.

“I-I don’t know” I whispered back. Kai simply nodded.

“Can I meet noona?” Sehun asked sitting next to Kai. I stood up immediately.

“NO! I mean no, please don’t” I said accidently shouting.

“Why not?” Sehun said annoyed and cross his arms.

“To be honest Sehun, I’m not ready to confront her…until I’m ready” I whispered. Sehun sighed but nodded.

“Does she know we’re famous?” Baekhyun added from the kitchen.

“I think so, I mean it’s pretty obvious. I have tons of fan girls following me around”

“That’s true” Sehun said and nodded. Suho still continued pacing back and forth and Chanyeol was lost in his thought.

“I’m going to take a nap, we have a concert tonight” I whispered. The guys nodded and I went inside to my room and knocked out.

***

Mina’s P.O.V

“Where’s Eric?” I whispered to myself as I walked inside his room. He was nowhere to be seen. I sighed and sat down on his bed. I began looking around his room. It was so tidy and neat. There were pictures across the room of when he was younger. The company had made him look so different. I thought about it for a moment. Kyungsoo had been transformed too.

The dark haired boy with the humble clothes was gone.

I stood up and looked at myself in Eric’s mirror. It was then that for the first time I realized I had transformed as well.

Since I left my home, I didn’t have enough money to dye my hair professionally anymore or really to even dye it at all. It was at its normal color. I sighed.

Omniscient P.O.V

 She also didn’t have money to buy her expensive makeup so she had to settle for what she could get. She didn’t have money to get facials, to go the gym, to buy everything organic, to buy herself new clothes. She remembered that half of her clothes she had gotten at the thrift store with Mrs. Nam.

She no longer wore expensive clothing nor had beautiful hand bags and purses. She didn’t have expensive shoes designed to fit her foot perfectly. She didn’t have jewelry.

She looked at herself and began to feel so ugly. She felt the tears roll down her face as she yanked her hair and cried into her hands. Eric arrived at that moment.

“Mina!” he yelled and ran to her.

“What’s wrong Mina, why are you crying again?” he whispered soothingly. Mina cried and embraced Eric.

“I’m-I’m ugly” she cried. Eric just shook his head. During the time he had known Mina, she had strange moments like these during the first year of her stay.

Moments where she would watch a movie like The Princess Diaries or Pretty Woman and she would cry her eyes out. Eric didn’t understand why she would get so worked up about it, but she hadn’t had one of those moments in a long time. He wondered what had triggered it this time.

“C’mon Mina don’t cry, we are going to the concert later on remember?” he said trying to cheer her up. Mina nodded and sobbed as she headed to her room to go change. She felt like she had nothing to wear. At the end she decided to put on her nicest dress which was nothing compared to the one’s she had owned before but it was truly the best option.

She did her hair nicely and headed out with Eric to the concert. She was nervous and scared but she had to tough it out.

“Are you sure you will be okay by yourself?” Eric asked before dropping her off. Mina nodded and faked a smile.

“I’ll be fine, I’ll call you when it’s over so you can pick me up” she whispered and waved. Eric nodded but he still felt uneasy about Mina being along in a concert arena.

Mina walked up to the huge line of fangirls waiting for the venue to be opened. They were wearing jeans and t-shirts with their favorite member’s names. She began to feel out of place again. A girl bumped into her in the line.

“Sorry!” she apologized in Korean. She had a shirt that said “D.O I LOVE YOU, MARRY ME?”

Mina began to feel a sense of jealousy. She began to realize the girl wasn’t the only one that liked Kyungsoo. There were about 30 more.

“Maybe I’ll finally get to meet him, he’s so handsome and then those eyes of his!” the girl with the D.O shirt commented to her friend.

“Do you think he has a girlfriend?” the other whispered. Mina was now intrigued.

“Hopefully not, I heard he’s close with Luna from f(x) though” another one of her friends added. Mina’s eyes went wide. Had the girl just mentioned Luna? As in her friend Luna?

Mina took out her phone immediately, she couldn’t afford wi-fi so she had to check if the place she was in had wi-fi available. She quickly got into the internet and googled Luna’s name and f(x). She dropped her phone instantly.

“Are you okay?” the D.O shirt girl asked Mina and she reached and grabbed Mina’s phone. Mina was still in mid shock. The D.O shirt girl handed Mina her phone.

“Thank you” Mina whispered and bowed to the girl. The girl just rolled her eyes and continued chatting. She had also seen Krystal in the group. The company had changed them so much as well. They were even more beautiful.

The venue doors were opened and the fangirls began to pour in. Mina had gotten good tickets with a good view, the downside was that she was surrounded by extreme fans. She was bullied immediately.

“Look at that girl, who does she think she is?” a girl whispered. Mina tried to ignore it but it was so hard when they were so close.

“So who’s your bias?” one of them asked Mina. Mina was taken aback. She didn’t know what that meant.

“What’s a bias?” she asked innocently. The fan girls laughed.

“What are you even doing here?” the girl asked.

“I’m here to see Exo” Mina whispered truthfully. The girl and her friends rolled her eyes.

“You don’t deserve a ticket like this one, you should have left it for someone who actually likes the group” the girl scoffed. Mina felt like crying again but she held back.

She had every right to be there. The money had been taken from her savings, it was a big sacrifice for her. In addition, she knew the individuals who would be performing. She hadn’t seen them in 2 years. She had sacrificed so much in order to one day see them again and the moment had come. The fan girls knew nothing.

“I have every right to be here” Mina yelled out with confidence once more. The girls turned around.

“Oh really?” the main girl scoffed.

Mina nodded with a smile.

“I’m still in love with Do Kyungsoo” Mina told them and smiled.

“Yeah and so do 200 other girls in the room” the main girl said and laughed, her friends along with her. Before Mina could respond the concert began. At first Mina remained quiet, she admired all of her friends. She admired Kyungsoo. As the concert developed she began to cheer, she began to scream. She began to dance and sing along. The moment reminded her of when they went to the karaoke. She hadn’t had so much fun in a long time. There was a fan signing event afterwards, she decided not go. It wasn’t appropriate for her to go, she didn’t know how the rest of the group would react. She called up Eric and waited patiently for him.

He wasn’t arriving. She then felt a tap on her shoulder.

“Excuse me Miss but I’m looking for a short Mexican American girl named Mina. She’s about 5 feet maybe taller. She’s extremely annoying and a fangirl of Exo, have you seen her by any chance?”

Mina turned around and saw Eric standing there with a smile on his face.

“HA! HA! HA! Very funny Eric” she said sarcastically and giggled. She then hugged Eric tightly.

“Thank you for getting me the concert tickets and for inviting me over here and for always being there for me. You’re the most amazing friend anyone could ever ask for!” she whispered. Eric smiled happily and held onto her tightly and spun her around.

 “Oh my gosh Eric, WE ARE DOING THIS IN PUBLIC!” Mina whispered but screamed at the same time. She let go immediately.

“What’s wrong with that?” Eric asked.

“Your fans! What if the sasaengs saw this! Oh Em Gee!” Mina screamed as Eric chased her to the car and mocked her. What they didn’t know was that the sasaengs hadn’t been watching but one individual had, Do Kyungsoo.

Author's note:

I didn't get a lot of comments this time but thank you to beamitsix, dewdrops0330, ExoMaddie(go check out her story),

Hope you guys liked it! Please do upvote!

-The Author :)