Breakfast

The Library

Mina's P.O.V

I woke up to the light of the sun hitting my face ever so lightly. For a moment I didn't know where I was, I knew I wasn't at my home. I looked around. It then hit me I was at Kyungsoo's home. I sat up and stretched. Let out a little yawn.

I looked down, but Kyungsoo wasn't there.

I wondered where he was. I decided to step out of the room and head to the bathroom. I washed my mouth and my face.

I stepped out into the kitchen and there was already breakfast set up perfectly on the table.

"Sunday morning rain is falling..." I heard a voice sing.

"Kyunsoo? No it couldn't be..." I thought to myself. The voice was so beautiful. That of a professional singers.

"Steal some covers, share some skin..."

By this time, I had already spotted the individual with the beautiful voice. It was Kyungsoo.

"Clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable
You twist to fit the mold that I am in" I sang. He turned around immediatly and let me finish singing the phrase. He smiled and looked at the ground. He seemed a little embarrased.

"You sing too?" he asked and smiled shyly.

"Well, I don't consider myself a top singer, but I do enjoy it. However I know a librarian who has the most amazing voice I have ever heard" I said and giggled. He looked at me confused.

"Steve?" he asked.

"Steve?" I replied.

"Yeah the one that works with me..." he said very seriously.

"The geeky acne filled guy? No, NO. It's you" I said and laughed. He smiled and nodded.

"Well, breakfast is served" he said and pulled out the chair for me.

"Why, thank you" I said and smiled. He sat right across from me. I took a bite of the omlet he made. I was baffled.

"Oh my, this is SOOO good, Kyungsoo did you make this?" I said and started cutting more and eating it.

"Yes, glad you liked it" he said and began eating the food as well.

"Hey!" he randomly yelled out as we were eating.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I mumbled with food still in my mouth. So unlady like!

"You're eating!" he pointed. I looked down at the one piece left of the food.

"I guess I got my appetite back..."

"Well I'm glad you're eating now, I guess it's time for me to take you home" he said and stood up.

"No! No, Kyungsoo!" I whined.

"You really don't want to go back huh?" he asked me as he sat back down. I looked at the empty plate.

"I don't, but I know you have to work...I'm just afraid I won't see you anymore" I managed to whisper. I don't know how it was I had gotten so attatched to him in such a short amount of time. This wasn't like me. It's not that being rich made me arrogant, it made me cold. Yet things had changed so dramatically ever since I met him. I didn't want to lose such a lovely friend.

He gave me a small smile.

"For your information Mina, it wasn't I who changed my working shift. Don't get the wrong idea. Also I'm really sorry for yelling out the other night. I just, I wasn't thinking. I felt really worthless and out of place being around you. I still kind of do" he said and chuckled. I gave him a sad smile.

"However, when I saw you at the library, pale, sleeping. I felt my heart and conscience begin to hurt. Then when I saw you collapse in front of me, I realized that you are already someone really special to me and  I can't just walk away from this friendship that I started" he spoke in a manner I had never heard him speak. He sounded so mature, so experienced in life. We were the same age, but you could tell life changed us both in different directions. The events in life made Kyungsoo grow up faster. The events in life made me ignorant and clueless to the "real" world.

"I see, so can we still be friends in despite of our differences? You won't avoid me?" I asked in a very silent tone.

"I won't, as long as you don't avoid me either" he replied.

"Why would I avoid you?" I asked confused.

"Things happen Mina, but you promise right?"

"I promise" I said firmly. He nodded and stood up and began washing the dishes.

I stood up and changed to my old clothes. Made the bed and folded his clothes neatly. It was time to leave.

He opened his humble car's door. He played some music. Soon enough we had reached the city and it was time for me to direct him to where I lived. I was so afraid.

"You won't leave me again right?" I asked really worried. He looked over at me extremely confused. We were arriving at the gated neighborhood. He was already in shock seeing the first homes. He continued driving up and up and soon enough there were more gates and then the huge mansion. He was speechless.

"Can you believe how ridiculous my parent's are? They bought THIS, all for me. This huge mansion for one girl" I said as I took off my seat belt and was about to open my door.

"No! Wait-" he stopped me and ran to open my door. I smiled at such a gentleman he was even in moments where he was probably very conflicted.

"You should come visit one of these days. It gets really lonely..."

He nodded. He was about to leave when I stopped him by grabbing his hand. I don't know what in the world I was thinking and better yet, I went in for a hug. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly. He was even more in shock. At first he didn't hug me back but soon enough, his arms were around me too. We let go, both of us looking like twin tomatoes.

"Wait, wait! Your number, sir!" I said and took out my phone. I had upgraded my phone, or maybe downgraded my phone...

I now had a Samsung Galaxy s4. Even if the Samsung company had tried to persuade me to buy the newest yet to be release S5.

I passed my phone to him and he put in his number.

"I'll text you so you can save my number. I hope you enjoy work" I said and smiled. He messed up my hair a little bit and smiled.

"Don't get into trouble Mina" he said in a jokingly matter. I smiled and he left. As I entered my home, I put my hand on my chest. My heart was beating so fast. It was the first I ever hugged a man. Not even my father. I didn't know how great it felt, my ex- had never hugged me either. No one had..

***

Thanks to my subcribers! I really, really appreciate them! Please feel free to comment and please have patience with my story! It's kind of boring right now! Nonetheless thanks so much :D