Short Date

The Library

They arrived at the beach. He ran to open the door for her. She just blushed. The day wasn't really the best day to go out to the beach but nonetheless they were still there.

"It's a little chilly" he whispered. Mina nodded and wrapped her arm around his. Holding on tightly. They had taken their shoes off and were now walking on the semi smooth sand.

"My father never let me date because he said it would ruin our reputation" Mina whispered. Kyungsoo listened attentively.

"I did have a boyfriend once though, his name was Derek" she whispered, Kyungsoo just raised his eyebrow not very pleased to hear that.

"What happened?" Kyungsoo asked.

"He didn't like me, my dad set us up because asked him if I could date, and Derek was the son of a huge company partner"

"Wait, so it was your father's arrangement?"

Mina nodded.

"Derek would come over to my house and we would watch a movie. That would be all. Father wouldn't let us go out in public. He knew the date was just for fun and didn't want to complicate things. If we broke up, he didn't want it to be on the news...so we would just be at my home"

"For how long did you date?"

"A whole year"

"And he never fell for you?"

"Nope, the reason he continued for a year was to hide the fact he was dating someone else to his father"

"That's messed up!" Kyungsoo said getting a little angry.

"Yeah, but i'm 20 years old now turning 21 and this is my first date. I'm just glad it's with you" Mina whispered and put her face against his arm. Hugging his arm.

He smiled.

"Do you want to know about me?"

She raised her head right away and nodded.

"Well, her name was Kristen" he said and looked over to see Mina's reaction. She had a huge frown on her face. Kyungsoo thought she looked cute.

"We dated in high school, our Junior year and lasted until before graduation. I really thought she loved me, but it turns out it was just an act. She had been distant around me for awhile and then one day I was coming home from work and needed something to drink. I stopped at a cafe and caught her making out with her boyfriend of 3 years"

"WHAT?" Mina yelled out enraged. "How could she!!!" she yelled out again still not believing it.

"Yeah, turns out I was just her next best thing, but it's okay now" he whispered. She nodded as they both continued traveling the beach.

"It looks like we are both kind of novices at dating huh?" Mina whispered as she intertwined her fingers with his.

"Yup" he replied back and laughed.

"Kyungsoo, do you sing?" she asked. He stopped walking causing her to stop as well.

"I have an idea, only if your down" he said excitedly.

"What is it?" she asked eagerly to know.

"Kareoke in k-town"

"K-town as in L.A?" she gasped.

"Yes, I mean if you want to..."

"I'm so down!" she said with a smile.

"We'll be back before 10 don't worry, we should go now then!" he said and smiled.

"Wait! Let's invite the guys and Krystal and Luna yeah?" Mina asked. He smiled even more, she even liked his friends.

"Let's do it then!"

She nodded.

Never once had she gone to a karaoke, nor had she been allowed to travel alone with out her body guards. It surprisingly felt so good, she felt so free.

***

Author's Note:

Hello my wonderful 23 subscribers and new readers! Sorry I haven't updated often, school and more school. To all high school students, really pay attention to your classes...because once you hit college you wish you would have paid more attention x)

Love you all

Here's a picture of Kyungsoo and Chen....I feel sooo betrayed hahaha x)

 

 8183759_orig.jpg