Family Matters

The Library

“May I talk with Kyungsoo?”

“Name?”

“Mina…Mina Winters”

“One second” the man said firmly.

Mina waited patiently biting her lip lightly as she tugged at her shirt.

She had a suit case with her, and she knew that the idea wasn’t going to be please Kyungsoo nor anyone.

He appeared in the hallway looking confused and walked towards her.

He noticed the suitcase behind her.

“Mina?” he asked a little startled

“...Is everything…” he began asking. Mina cut him off and reached for his hand.

“I’m going back to New York” she whispered.

Kyungsoo was taken aback.

“W-What?”

“Father knows where I am”

“No” he replied in an extremely saddened voice.

“It’s going to be okay, I promise…I just, I need to fix all these things…Fix them once and for all”

“What are you planning on doing?” he asked worried. He knew what Mr. Winters was capable of, he didn’t want to lose her again and this time forever.

“Someone needs to stop my father’s evil doings, he’s done worse things Kyungsoo and he will continue to do them unless someone stops him. I want to send my father to jail”

“WHAT?” Kyungsoo screamed in shock.

“I know, it sounds crazy but I have to...I’ll be back as soon as it’s over-”

“But Mina that could take years” Kyungsoo interrupted becoming very uneasy about the situation.

“I’m not infatuated with you Kyungsoo, I’m in love with you…and if we want a future together, I want it to be a safe and secure future, not having to worry about my father”

Kyungsoo sighed and nodded.

He knew exactly what Mina meant. He had already waited to see her again two years. He would wait for Mina once more, if it meant that things would finally be okay.

The thought of Mina’s father never accepting him made him extremely discontented.

He sighed once more and looked at Mina.

For the first time in a long time he truly looked at Mina.

She had changed so much inside and out.

People wouldn’t even be able to guess that she was once a millionaire. He knew she was strong enough to deal with this issue now.

“Are you sure you will be okay?” he asked in a much calmer and relaxed tone.

“I already contacted my lawyer, I also asked my friends Kim Tan and Eun Sang to help me…I have private body guards waiting for me outside. I should be okay…NO…I should be MORE than okay, and so should you…I talked it over with the CEO of your company, no way in life are they sending you anywhere again” she replied in a confident tone. She had never been so sure about something in her life.

“When are you leaving? Right now?” he asked becoming more alarmed and realizing that this was ACTUALLY happening.

“I’m leaving in 2 hours, why-” she began but was cut off.

“My mother, she wanted to talk with you. Can you please do me that favor? Before you leave, please go over to my house and talk with her” Kyungsoo practically begged. Mina looked at him confused.

She had been dreading that moment in particular. How could she show her face in front of his mother? All the things that had happened to Kyungsoo’s family because of her.

“I-I” Mina hesitated and nervously ran her fingers through her hair.

“It’s nothing bad I promise” Kyungsoo tried to reassure her.

The confidence she once radiated had now faded.

“If you want our future to be secure and safe, I truly think it’s essential you go and speak to her” he added and brought her close to him. He was still in pain but didn’t care.

“How did I meet such a wonderful man?” she whispered and began to sob.

“With such a wonderful mother and friends” she continued.

“Hey, you’re an amazing person too, and look at the bright side…I…-if you get through all of this…they will be yours too. I’ll be waiting here” he whispered softly to her and kissed her with all his might knowing it would be a long while until they kissed again, but knowing it wouldn’t be their last.

“I love you Kyungsoo, I’m going to talk with your mother. I’ll deal with my father, and when it’s all over I want you to be just as in love with me as you were here today, okay?” she asked in mid sob and mid smile.

Kyungsoo nodded and kissed her forehead and whispered:

“I’ll be even more in love with you when you come back, come back safely and by the way” he said and paused.

“Do tell your father, I say hello”.

***

Author's Note:

im....BAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I MISSED YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT!

I'm barely getting back on my feet in terms of life!

I hope you guys liked the chapter, DO COMMENT!

I will try to update soon!

MY question this time around is:

ANY GOOD KYUNGSOO FICS THAT YOU GUYS RECOMMEND? :)