K-Town

The Library

Baekhyun had the genious idea of taking 2 large Honda Oddysey's. It wan't a big deal for Mina, they went to the dealer and rented them for the day. Kyungsoo in the other hand wasn't very pleased. He felt like they were wasting money, and like if he was using Mina for her money. He didn't like that feeling.

Kyungsoo's P.O.V

"So Mina are you really a millionaire?" Sehun asked excitedly as we were on our way to L.A. I just rolled my eyes, they had to be asking my girlfriend about her money. To make it worse we were stuck with Sehun, Xiumin, Kai, Chen and Baekhyun for 2 hours in the same vehicle.

"Yes, I am" she responded with a smile, but it seemed forced.

"All that money belongs to you only? It's not your dad's?" Chen asked.

"Well, the money is mine, however father could ask for it back or could take it away if he pleases...it's not until he dies that it will become mine only" she spoke soflty, the guys had all the attention on her.

"Have you gotten your father mad? Has he taken away your money before?" Baekhyun asked concerned.

"My father mad?" she burst out into laughter.

"Baekhyun, my father is ALWAYS MAD" she said and giggled as if remembering some moments. The guys didn't get why it was so funny but I understood her.

"He hasn't taken away my money before, but he did change my life around for disobeying...although in all honesty I did nothing wrong" she added.

The guys nodded. There was a silence. Kai was quiet for he was the one driving.

"How did you end up here then?" Kai finally spoke.

The silence grew deeper, now that I thought about it, even I did not know that reason.

"Well..." she began and faked smiled again.

"This will all stay between us right?" she asked.

The guys nodded and whispered yes.

"My brother threw a crazy party at our penthouse while our parent's were gone...and they arrived earlier that we thought. I was blamed for it, and my brother and I both ran away. He left and I left too, but I was more extreme and went from place to place. They caught me but I ran away. When father finally caught us both he was furious and decided to send me far away from NYC to go to school and I am not permitted to leave the state..." she whispered cooly, as if it were no big deal.

"WHAT? So you're in a sence grounded...but in a STATE" Sehun spoke trying to make sence of it.

"That's pretty cool how rich people ground then..." Xiumin added.

"I got to meet all of you in the process so I guess it is cool" she said and giggled. Her attention was back to me. The guys had decided to sit us apart. I was at the front of the van with Kai, while Mina and Baekhyun were in the second row, and in the back were Sehun, Xuimin and Chen. She scooted over closely and peeked up on me through the back. I turned around and smiled at her. Meanwhile the guys noticed and started their own conversation.

"Do Kyungsoo, I heard your friends call you D.O" she whispered into my ear. Sending a shiver down my spine. She noticed though and turned red herself. I guess she didn't mean to cause that reaction on me.

"I'm sorry Kyungsoo!" she whispered but this time further away from my ear. I just smiled.

"Yeah, they call me D.O. My last name is DO, they just separated it with a period. Dee-O" I explained to her. She smiled.

"I like it! Makes you sound like some kind of celebrity" she concluded and giggled again. We were then interrupted by Kai.

"WE ARE HERE!" he yelled out, all the guys started making noise, they were excited we had arrived. Honestly sometimes I confused those guys for a pack of dogs...maybe wolves?

Mina just smiled dazzled by K-town, the sun had already gone down, night life was beginning.

"You've never been here?" I asked. She shook her head.

"It's funny, i've been to Paris, Beijing, New Delhi, and so many different places but not to k-town, this is going to be quite the adventure!" she said excitedly. She grabbed my hand surprising me once more.

"C'mon, let's go explore. Show me around" she said with a grin. I smiled as we got off the car at the Galleria. As we were walking through the parking lot, I spotted someone familiar. I hadn't noticed I had stopped walking.

"Kyungsoo are you okay?" Mina asked trying to figure out what had stopped me at my tracks.

The person I was looking at, now made eye contact with me and started making her way towards me...Kristen.

 

Author's Note:

Hello my lovely subscribers and new subscribers! Appreciate and love you all! Sorry for not updating earlier!

Hopefully I will update once more in the next 3 days :)

College Students get a whole week off school this upcoming week in my county.

Looking forward to maybe even writing some chapters in advance!

So...who should Kristen look like?